No title

Lollipop Nerd

 

No title

 

A/N: I don't know what title should I put...So, no title is the answer...I'll update again tonight or maybe tomorrow....

 

“In short, all of this planning about taking Luhan back and destroying HQ after HQ is your father idea?” Kris nodded to Kai question.

“But, what is his motive doing that?” Kai lean himself to the couch sighing heavily.

“About taking Luhan ge back is already plan for a long time ago. He just wanted Luhan ge to be dead.” All of them gasped except for Kai even Lay gasped because he didn’t think that their father will be that cruel.

 

“He want Luhan ge dead just because a stupid reason. He wants a revenge on his wife.” Kai head shoot up signaling that he’s interested with the story going.

“What happen to Luhan mother?” Kris sigh.

“She died in a fight between our HQ and another small HQ of ours just because a betrayal from his most trusted man.”

“But, Kris ge what are the connection between mother dead and father?” Lay asked confused.

 

“Because mother protect me when the time a guy wanting to shoot me.” Luhan said and clench his eyes shut tighly; remembering the day that incident happens.

“It hurts.” Luhan whimper.

“Luhan, get on your sense out now!” Luhan and surprised with Kris voice and he quickly snapped of off his thought. He breathes heavily while holding his head.

“Lay, take Lu to the room.” Kai says and Lay quickly gets to Luhan and headed outside.

 

After Kai hears the door closed with a click he lean to the table; elbow on it. “What can I do to help you?” Kris smirked.

“Destroy my father.” Kai smirk too.

“What a daring request.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where the hell did you go?!” Kris father voice boom throughout the house before a punch is landed on his left cheek. He falls on the floor with a thud. Chanyeol is trying to help Kris but, being hold by both of his arm by two other underlings.

“You! Don’t interfere!” Chanyeol is surprised.

“But, why? I have---”

“Even you’re his right hand man. I don’t care! Because of you! He changes completely!” Kris father glare at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol then get a kick at the stomach making him fall to the ground curling in fatal position. “Stop! Don’t you dare lay another finger on Chanyeol!” Kris warned looking angry.

“Oh really? I can’t!” His father kicks Chanyeol face hard; blood trail down from his mouth and cheek because of the friction. Kris wanted to stand but he get pin down by the other underlings.

“Let me go! You bastard!!!” Kris struggle madly.

 

Then, he manages to push them off and go to Chanyeol but, he stop when he sees the familiar gun in front of his eyes. The gun is exactly position beside Chanyeol temple. “Another move you make. He’s head will blown up.” His father pulls the trigger. Kris just stay silent, he doesn’t know what he supposed to do. Kris stands up and eyed Chanyeol that is on the floor; breathing hard after he gets the second kick at his chest.

 

‘Why didn’t Chanyeol fight back? It’s not that he can’t fight?’ Kris thought. But then he notices something. Chanyeol eyes didn’t reflect any emotion. His eyes just stare blankly at nothing. Kris only hears the whimper and the hurt sound from Chanyeol.

“Useless bastard!!! I’m giving you to be his right hand man is not to let he change back!” Kris just can only look his father kick Chanyeol.

“I’m hoping you to die!!” His father holds Chanyeol by his shirt collar and aims the gun in front of his forehead.

“So, bye bye for now.” The trigger is pull and Chanyeol glance at Kris before closing his eyes. He falls on the floor hard making his bloody cheek hurt.

 

The gun shoot can be heard but, why Chanyeol didn’t feels anything grazed or maybe shoot to him? He slowly open his eyes and sees Kris father holding his legs. He can see a shoot is making to his legs. Chanyeol lift his eyes and see Kris holding the gun. He shoots the other two underlings when they try to call for the others.

 

“Damn!! Kris!!!” His father shouts in anger.

“Chanyeol can you walk? We have to go from here.” Chanyeol whimper when Kris helps him stand. They run from the room. Chanyeol breathe heavily and he’s trying to run. If he says that it didn’t hurt, he’ll be said crazy. The wound is hurts as hell but, he endures it. But, for how long?

 

After another 3 steps Chanyeol fall down hissing in pain. “Chanyeol!” Chanyeol curl on the floor.

“Chanyeol! Get up quick! We have to…”

“Just go!” Chanyeol breathe heavily.

“No! Let me help you.” Kris takes Chanyeol arm and put on his shoulder and walks as fast as he can.

“Why did you help me?” Chanyeol says, voice barely heard from him.

“Because you’re my right hand man. How can I let my most trusted person aside?”

 

Chanyeol can feel the stung in his heart eventhough Kris words are meaningfull for him but, actually he’s waiting for another words not this. Can he hear it? Or maybe not?

 

“Found them!” Kris is surprised with the underling’s voices. Suddenly he gets push by Chanyeol to the stair that headed to the basement.  Kris is shocked and he falls from the stair with a thud.

“Chanyeol…” Kris is surpised when he sees Chanyeol expressions. His eyes seem empty and his face didn’t symbolize any emotion. His usual smile also gone.

“Wait, you should---”

“Get out from the basement from the usual door.”

 

“I can’t! You have to follow me too!!”

“No.” Kris is shocked again with Chanyeol calm answer despite the death and life situation.

“Just go. You want to save your brother right? It must a yes so, you must go. I’ll handle here.”

“But…”

“I’m not the kid that you found anymore Yi fan. I’m now your right hand man; the one you had trained. So, trust me and keep the faith.” Chanyeol close the door and Kris can hears the loud voices of the underlings.

 

Kris huffed angrily and he run too escaped by the door quickly. He actually feels stupid and useless because he can’t protect Chanyeol. He actually regret by his choices for running away from the place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris hiss in pain. “Hold it a little bit!” Luhan scold him while carefully put the iodine on Kris wound before putting the bandage.

“It’s done!” He slap Kris wound hardly and Kris glare at his brother.

“Seriously Kris? This is not so you; hissing because of that wound.” Luhan sigh.

 

“Then, why are you here again?” Kai ask again. He actually not amused with Kris that suddenly barge into the house. Yes, barged into the house and their glass sliding door smashed into pieces that got the underlings repair it. Kai sigh looking at Kris because he didn’t answer his question.

 

Sehun yawned and lean his head to Lay shoulder while Tao already has his head on Baekhyun lap looking sleepy. “Kris?” Luhan called for him and Kris snap from his thought.

“Why are you here with all of these wound? And where is your right hand man? Where is Chanyeol?” Luhan asks and Kris sighs heavily.

“They got him. They actually knew my intention. The got Chanyeol.” Kris says.

 

 

“So, they turned the table.” Kai smirk.