Things get complicated

Lollipop Nerd

 

Things get complicated

 

A/N: I should be studying but, then I click AFF and UPDATE! ~(--_--~)

 

Kris is sitting on his usual sit in the meeting room hearing the plan being explained by any others than Chanyeol. But, his mind is not focusing to the plan. His mind is currently wondering about yesterday incident that happen between Chanyeol and him. He looks at Chanyeol that is explaining the plan to take over the small company by the downside of the town to his father.

 

He can see that his father is agreeing about the plan. “The plan sounds good. We should do it as soon as possible. Kris, what do you think?” Then, every eye is on Kris. Kris snapped out from his thought. He looks at his father but, actually he’s looking at the person that is standing beside his father; Chanyeol.

 

Their eyes meet and Chanyeol quickly averted his gaze from Kris.

“I agreed with it.” His father nodded.

“Okay, take your position. Today we’ll start the plan. Kris will--”

“I don’t want. I have something else to be done.” Kris said and walks out the meeting room. His father just sighs.

“It’s okay. All of you will be under my command. Because it’s been a while since I step out.”

 

Everyone is already taking their position and they headed to the place emptying the meeting room leaving Chanyeol around to clean up the room. Chanyeol put the plan paper on the table and sigh. Chanyeol lift his head when he hears the room is open thinking that maybe one of the underling entering the room back to take things.

 

“What are---” He froze when he sees Kris is the one entering the room. He hears the lock click behind Kris.

“Hyungnim, what can I do for you?” Chanyeol smile and wait for Kris to say but, he didn’t get any reply from him.

“If there is nothing. I’ll--”

“Don’t fake it. Drop the act.” Chanyeol is surprised.

“Hyungnim, what are you trying to say?” Chanyeol quickly pack all the things wanting to escape from the room.

 

“Like I said. You don’t have to fake it. I know you’re hurting even I can’t see it from your action even your smile seem not fake. But, eyes can tell different thing.” Chanyeol stop from what he’s doing.

“Yes, I’m hurting. Satisfied with my answer? Then, excuse me.” Chanyeol take the things; holding is in his arms but, he’s surprised when he turn around Kris is behind him.

 

He gets pushed on the table with Kris hovering him. The things fall down on the floor. “W—what did you w—want?” Chanyeol feels scared because this is the first time he get treat like this.

“Hyung--nim, I--” Chanyeol widened his eyes when Kris suddenly kiss him. He pushed Kris from him but it just gets him breaking the kiss not moving away from him.

 

“Do you feel anything?” Chanyeol can feel his tears fall down; remembering Kris words from yesterday.

“Let me go!” Chanyeol push him with all his might and Kris stumble to the back and manage to get his balance despite the hard push. Chanyeol stand properly and glare at Kris.

“Do you feel anything?” Kris asks again. Chanyeol didn’t know what is the right word that he should choose to reply Kris question.

 

“Then, what do you feel?” Chanyeol ask him the same question.

“I don’t feel anything.” Chanyeol feel his heart break into pieces.

“How about you? Do you feel anything about the kiss just now?” Kris asks.

“I ing feel it! I thought you kiss me because you love me. But, it’s just become my empty hope!” Chanyeol is sobbing now.

Kris is surprised with Chanyeol behavior. He didn’t expect his action can make the situation become worse. “Chanyeol I…”

“Stop! Don’t come near me! Don’t say anything to me anymore except about EXO HQ problem! Remember that! I regret everything.” Kris becomes silent with Chanyeol outburst.

“I regret everything. I regret for falling in love with you. It’s just a waste of time. I thought maybe you can change the pain in my heart but, you make it more hurt!” Chanyeol take all the things that have scattered on the floor back in his arm before walking out the room.

 

Kris leans to the wall and slide down. He grabs his hair tightly closing his eyes. “What should I do? I didn’t mean to make him become like that. But, it’s the truth that I didn’t feel anything. But, why my heart is hurt when he said he hates me? Why it become hurt when he said that he regret falling in love with me?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chanyeol inhale before knocking on Kris room door. “Come in.” After he heard that words he enter the room.

“Hyungnim, we are invited to MoonS2 Family HQ.” Kris looks at Chanyeol, feeling awkward by the situation. Because Chanyeol usually will call him ‘Kris hyung’ when they are alone and called him ‘leader/duizhang’ when they are with others. But, now he’s calling hyungnim even it’s the real words that the underlings should used but still it feels weird when Chanyeol says it.

 

“MoonS2?” Chanyeol nodded.

“The place where Luhan and Yixing currently are.”

“But, why suddenly.”

“Because Yixing already get exposed.” Kris is shock by the fact that Lay identity already exposed but, the weird thing is he doesn’t mad at all.

“We’ll get ready in 30 minutes.”

“How many---”

“Just the two of us that are invited.” Kris finally lifts his head up and he can see the swollen eyes of Chanyeol.

 

“I’ll set up the car now.” Chanyeol bowed to Kris but, Kris grip his wrist.

“Chanyeol are you okay? Your ey---”

“If there is nothing else. I’ll take my leave now.” Chanyeol brush of Kris hand away softly before walking out of Kris rooms. Kris grips his knuckles tighly until it become white. He is angry.

 

Is not that he’s angry because Yixing identity is exposed but, by the fact that Chanyeol is ignoring him. He’s mad to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hyung! They are here!” Tao said when he sees a car stop in front of their house through the living room glass door.

“Okay.” Kai said back and tell the underlings to open the door to welcome the guest.

 

Kris walks first with Chanyeol tailing behind holding a bag with necessary things in it. They enter the house and get welcome by the underlings. One of them led them to the living room where the MoonS2 Family has gathered.

 

Kris looks around the room and he can see Lay sitting beside a guy with head hang low. Then, his eyes averted to the person that is sitting beside Kai. It’s none other than his older brother. He actually wanted to hug him apologizing but, he holds himself back.

 

“Please sit.” Kai said and Kris takes his sit on the couch across him with Chanyeol standing behind him.

“So, first of all. I’m Kai the leader of this Family.” Kai extended his hands for a hand shake and Kris gladly except it.

“I’m Kris.” Kris said back. Kai looks around to Lay and Luhan face. He stands up and exhales.

 

“I bet you miss your hyung. So, we’ll step back for a while to let you have time with your siblings.” Kai said and the other stand from their sit following Kai to walk out the living room leaving only Kris, Lay, and Luhan. Kris can feel the awkward tension in the air. He doesn’t where to start.

“Chanyeol?” Kris said but, there is no reply.

“Kris ge, Chanyeol already outside.” Lay said and Kris turned around to search for his right hand man.

 

“Baekhyun dragged him.”Lay continued and Kris just sighs. Kris then moves his gaze to Luhan that is sitting on the couch across him.

“Luhan ge I’m--” Kris slump to the back. He didn’t expect that his brother will tackle him for a hug like this. He expects that his brother will be mad or so on.

“Yi fan! I miss you. I’m sorry because I can’t keep the promise to protect Lay and you.” Luhan sobbed in Kris embrace.

 

Lay looks at them and soon join them when Luhan extended his arm to him. “Lu ge, it’s okay. We’re okay right Lay?” Lay just nodded and sit beside Kris while Luhan still hugging Kris sobbing on his shoulder.

“It’s okay. Stop crying.”

“But, I have promise to protect my sibings but, both of you ended up to get scar…” Luhan hiccup.

“It’s just a scar ge. Don’t worry it’ll soon fade out.” Kris said looking at his brother.

 

 “Kris ge, why are you here anyway?” Lay asked.

“The leader of this family sends me a letter to our HQ. Telling that he has something to be talk about. That’s as far as I know.” Lay tilt his head.

 

‘Since when Kai sent the letter?’ Lay thought.