Why? + 143

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 6

Why? +    143

 

Actually, Jongin only have a crush to Luhan but, after the incident Luhan ignoring him he become like a lost person. More like a person who being ignored by his girlfriend or boyfriend. He discussed this problem with Sehun.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Sehun is lying on his stomach reading a comic on the bed. He averted his gaze when he sees his twin brother Jongin come inside with a lollipop in his mouth and sit on the bed.

 

“Yes, hyung?” Jongin laid his body on the bed with head on Sehun back.

 

“Hyung! You’re heavy.” Sehun complaint trying to move Jongin away from him. Sehun manage to turn his body but Jongin didn’t give in. He now lay on his stomach with head on Sehun stomach.

 

“Hyung~~. You’re heavy.” Sehun try to move Jongin but, still Jongin in the same spot with arm around Sehun. He sighs heavily and gives up from struggling.

 

“What actually you want to discuss?” Sehun already know what Jongin wants if his behavior is like this.

 

“You know Luhan right?”

 

“The cute guy like deer right? I know him.” “He’s ignoring me.” Jongin sigh.

 

“What actually you did to him?” Sehun asks. 

 

“He confessed to me. Then, I say that I can’t be together with him and maybe he’s the one that will leave me.” Sehun knock Jongin head hardly after sitting up. Jongin looks above him and he gets up sitting on his knee.

 

‘Sehun kingka mode is on!’ Jongin says to himself.

 

“Are you stupid hyung?! He sure will ignore you. If I become him I’ll completely ignore you till death.” “Don’t say like that Sehunnie.”

 

“Luhan is the one love you right? And suddenly, you say that he’s the one that will leave you. What’s that?!” Sehun lean to the bed headboard crossing his arm. Jongin also has sit on the bed properly not sitting on his knees anymore.

 

“Okay. My fault…and I have this one feeling. I feel restless when I didn’t meet him or hear his voice. And I think I’ll be crazy if everyday like this. With every move he makes I feel it like a memories till death for me.” Jongin says and waving his lollipop in the air. Sehun looks at Jongin disbelieve.

 

“Are you serious?” Jongin looks at Sehun and nodded.

 

“What means by that feeling?” Sehun fiddle his finger nervously.

 

“It’s love.” Sehun says and cupped his face embarrassed. Jongin sit in front of Sehun and remove his hands from his face.

 

“Really? That’s means I love him?” Jongin shaking Sehun hands excitedly.

 

“Hyung, don’t be too slow. From what you say, I know you love him.” Sehun says and sigh.

 

Jongin completely lighten up. He smile and put the lollipop back inside his mouth tasting it before taking it out again.

 

“Thank you.” Jongin get up from Sehun bed and wanted to walk out.

 

“Oh! Your reward.” Jongin come back again and shove the lollipop he holds to Sehun mouth.

 

“It’s grape flavor. You’ll like it.” Jongin says and smile. Then he exits the room happily. Sehun looks at the door and palm his face.

 

“Why hyung, at this time is so slow but when it’s come to his job he’s extra perfect.”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jongin is now sitting at his seat, looking at Luhan beside him. Luhan notice that Jongin is staring at him but, he just ignore it because the biology teacher is teaching now.

 

Luhan shift his gaze to Lay, the guy is concentrating and then he averted his gaze to Sehun. The latter had both his leg cross on the table with an annoyed face. Because he looks to the front, maybe he’s pissed with the teacher.

 

The homeroom have end. Everyone start to exit the classroom one by one. But, there are some of them stayed in the classroom. Suddenly, Jongin get up from his seat and the chair fall from its position. Everyone is looking at the nerd. Jongin looks at Luhan but, Luhan didn’t dare to look at him.

 

Without thinking he dragged Luhan out of the classroom to the school garden. Even Luhan tried to stop him from doing so.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the garden,

 

Luhan just stare at Jongin back in front of him. He notices Jongin still holding his hands.

 

“Jongin, my hand…” He wanted to pull his hands but, Jongin tighten his grip. Luhan is surprised with his sudden action.

 

“Let me go!” Luhan struggle but, Jongin just hold his hands tighter. Luhan hiss of the pain. Jongin release Luhan hands when he notices Luhan hiss in pain.  

 

Luhan massage his hand. “What did you want?”

 

“You confessed to me right?” Luhan just silent. “Did you still have that feeling to me?” Jongin asks and Luhan just silent. He sigh, annoyed. “Luhan answer me.” Still no response.

 

Suddenly, Luhan is pinned by Jongin at the nearby concrete wall of the school. Luhan is shocked and widened his eyes when he feels Jongin lips on his. He struggle but soon he melt in the kiss. Jongin wrap his right arm around Luhan waist and his left hand caressed his cheek. Slowly, they pull apart. They both looks into each other eye.

 

“Did you still have that feeling to me? Please answer me.” Jongin is desperate to know Luhan answer. Luhan bit his lips. “Luhan…” Luhan gulp.

 

“If not…It’s okay because I just realize that I also love you.” Jongin confessed and caressed Luhan cheek. Luhan push Jongin away and make his back facing Jongin.

 

“Why did you make me remember this entire painful thing? Why did you have to say that? When I try to forget about you, why did you come to me? Why are you asking me about this thing again? When you are…” Luhan didn’t manage to continue his words when tears fall down.

 

Jongin walks to him and hug him. Unexpectedly, Luhan didn’t struggle. “I’m sorry. But, please. I love you.” Luhan turn around facing Jongin face and peck him on the lips.

 

“What’s that mean?” Jongin asks confused. Luhan look down to hide his red face.

 

“That’s mean I love you too. I still can’t forget about you and I’ll love you forever and ever.” Luhan says and Jongin feels his face become red by Luhan statement. 'Wow! This kid really have a complex emotion like a pregnant woman.' Jongin thought and smile.

 

“We’re a couple from now on.” Luhan says happily wiping his tears.

 

“But, I don’t want that.” Luhan widened his eyes again. Jongin smile looking at Luhan face. Luhan is weird.

 

“I mean that. I don’t want that couple name maybe…you can marry me?” Jongin says and Luhan make his wide eyes become wider O_O. He slap Jongin arm playfully and chuckle.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Weeks have past and the students in EXO High are doing their usual routine except this newly couple. Jongin usually will eat together with Sehun and Luhan will usually eat together with Baekhyun and Lay but, today they separated. Unfortunately, Lay has to sit with them. Baekhyun is helping the teacher and Sehun can’t be found.

 

“Jongin, can I asks something?” Jongin nodded.

 

“Why you didn’t want to show your face to anyone? You’re handsome.” Luhan looks at Jongin but, he look down.

 

“I don’t want because my face is not that special.”

 

“Why you said something like that?”

 

“I don’t have confidence and if I show my face to everyone, they might…be in trouble.”

 

“Why? Because you worried they might or they will fall for you?”

 

“No…it’s not like that. My words have a different meaning.”

 

“Then, what is it?” Luhan crossed his arm.

 

“I can’t tell you.” Jongin is avoiding Luhan eyes.

 

“And one more, why did you keep eating that lollipop? You will have cavity if you keep eating that sweet thing.” Luhan complaint and trying to pull out the lollipop from Jongin mouth but, Jongin hold Luhan hands stopping. “No!”

 

Lay that is sitting in front of them just stare at the scene with bread at his lips, still didn’t bite it because he is focusing on a drama that is live and not 3D anymore, in front of him. Then, he hears some students whispering to each other but the whisper is loud enough to make Lay hear it.

 

 “Did you see Luhan and the nerd? Why did they act like that?” One of the students whispering to the other. “What did Luhan think actually? He looks so close with that nerd. Luhan brain has been damage by that nerd. Poor him.” One girl continues. “We should separate them.” Lay widened his eyes after hearing that words. “But how?” A boy asked.

 

 “Can’t we just bully that Kim Jongin?” Another boy suggests. “Maybe, we should kill him? You can kidnap him and…” Lay wants to move from his place to warn them to shut up, because without Jongin, Luhan will not be himself.

 

They also should thanks Jongin. If not their ‘angel of the school’ will no longer the angel, he might be the devil. It’s enough Sehun is the devil of the school.  

 

He moves his bread from his lips. Before he can walks to their table, the girl that is saying their plan shout and stands from her chair. Lay looks at them and amazed by the sight.

 

“Yah! What the hell are you trying to do?” The girl shouts without looking at the person face.

 

“What me?” The girl moves her gaze and widened her eyes when she sees Sehun standing in front of her holding an empty glass.

 

“You’re lucky that I didn’t punch of slap you. I just can do either of maybe kill you but, you know I’ll just dirty my hand doing useless thing too a like you. For your information too I just pour this orange juice on top of your head.” Sehun grab the girl collar with his right hand and waving the glass with his other hand in front of the girl.

 

The girl frozen in her place. Oh Sehun or the real name is Kim Sehun (A/N: But at the school Sehun is using Oh Sehun and not Kim Sehun because he wants to hide his identity.)  The kingka is in front of her now.  Sehun put the glass back on their table and push off his grip making the girl stumble before palming the table making the group startled.


“Once more, I heard all of you want to do something to Jongin, you’re dead.” Sehun glare at them one by one. He put both his hands in his trousers pocket and walks towards Lay, Luhan and Jongin table.

 

Lay sees the students just now are running away from the cafeteria. ‘They’re afraid with my princess. Good Job white rabbit!’ Lay says to himself and smile. He didn’t notice Sehun is eyeing him and standing in front of him. He opens his eyes and looks at Sehun.

 

“What happen to you? Crazy?” Sehun walks to Jongin side and sit beside him.

 

Lay looks at the uneaten bread in his hands, he take a bite and sigh looking at the cafeteria rooftop. “Yah! Yi Xing! Are you daydream or what? Stop it!” Lay snapped from Luhan words. ‘Since, when Luhan become like a step mother?’ Lay looks at Luhan.  

 

After a while, all the students walking to the class back to continue their homeroom. That’s mean the recess time is already over. Jongin is walking side by side with Luhan. Lay and Sehun are at the back. Jongin sometime glare at Luhan then, to his hands. From behind, Sehun notice and become annoyed.

 

He grasped Jongin hands and intertwined it with Luhan hands.

 

“That’s better.” Sehun smile satisfied. Then he walks in front of them tugging the confused Lay with him. Jongin just looks at Sehun and he can see his twin’s happy face.

 

“Jongin, if you want to hold my hands. Just says so.” Luhan says and walks together with Jongin to their class.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“We have found the target. I think he’s the one.”

 

“Check for 2 days more, if he’s the right person. We’ll start our war even where he is.” The guy smirk.

 

The other guy bows to him and walks away.

 

“All will be us.” 

 

A/N: I'll be on hiatus for 1 month! Because of the project that the teacher should give in August and to be send by September. But, now my class get the project in September and guess. Which month should the project to be send??? AARRGH!!!!! *calm down* Maybe i'll just finish my project before complaining...

So, if in my hiatus time...maybe i'll try my best to update? Anyway...................Thank you for the comment and subscriber and viewer. Me very HAPPY! ^_^ Everyone know what 143 right? or maybe i'm the one that still in my black and white television day? *looks up*