Date + Face

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 10

Date + Face

 

Jongin and Sehun are going to the school as usual but, there are something making them unease with the surrounding.

 

Past 1 week, they always being followed by someone but, they didn’t know what the stalker altenative actually. One day, the said guy grabbed Sehun hands and wants to drag him to nowhere. Jongin notice it and quickly pull Sehun away and the guy run away.

 

“Hyung, I think they are back.” Sehun says when they in the classroom having the homeroom start at 8a.m. Jongin wrinkled his forehead because; this is first time Sehun is worried about something. Usually, he manages to hide his true behavior behind that kingka mask. If Sehun has saying that kind of thing, he knows something is not right.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin wear a v-neck white shirt and a long sleeve black jacket matching it with a black skinny jeans and dark blue stripe sneakers. “Hyung quick! Luhan is waiting outside.” Sehun shout from downstair. “Okay!” He checked himself for the last time in front of the mirror and smile.

 

Then, he quickly runs downstair. Sehun show a weird face when he looks at Jongin. “Hyung, why are you wearing sneakers in the house?! Wear that thing outside!” Sehun pointed to the main door. Jongin walks to Sehun and lean to Sehun. He smiles widely and makes Sehun confused.

 

“Calm down.” Jongin take a lollipop that come from no where and shove it inside Sehun mouth. “Bye.” He tapped Sehun shoulder.

 

Yes. Kim Jongin is having a date with Luhan. This is the first time he is out; minus his nerd looks. That’s means he’s the handsome one now.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They reach the amusement park and Luhan is the one squeling like crazy. Everyone that past by them stare at them. Luhan that is excited stops when he hears the people that stare at them says to each other and some of them taking picture.

 

“Look there. That is ing perfect couple I have ever seen.” One teenage girl says.

“I hope I can have girlfriend like that guy.” A guy says to his friend. Luhan is weird; he knows that they are talking about Jongin and he.

‘Girl?’ He thinks. He looks at his clothing and then to Jongin. ‘Girl?’

 

‘The girl me?’ He looks at his clothing and then to Jongin. Then, he nodded. Jongin looks manlier than he is with his height and broad shoulder. While, Luhan is cute have big doe eyes that every girl want one. Plus, Luhan is wearing his favorite white long sleeve hoodie shirt and normal black blue jeans.

 

Then he thinks. ‘Boys also wearing the same shirt as me but, why…’ “Luhan, just ignore them. You’re beautiful and fullstop.” “How did you know what I’m thinking?” Jongin chuckle. “It’s obvious.” Jongin smile and Luhan sure he’s freeze when his boyfriend smile.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They have ridden not all of them but, it does consist all of them because Luhan is dragging Jongin from one place to one place non-stop.

 

“Jongin! That! That!” Luhan is hugging Jongin arm and finger pointed to the roller coaster. “But, we just now have ridden that roller coaster. It’s the…” “No! This is faster than that.” Luhan pouted. Jongin just sighed and Luhan dragged him to the place.

 

The fastest roller coaster is on and Jongin as usual even in what ride he’ll steady not shouting just closing his eyes. While…

 

“WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAE~~!!!!!! BAK~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAA~~~!!!!!!” Luhan is screaming non-stop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin and Luhan finally stop from going around the amusement park for the second round because Luhan stomach is growling. They are walking around the amusement park to search a stall or maybe a café to eat there but, Luhan eyes caught a different thing.

 

He tugged Jongin jacket sleeve and pointed to a place. Jongin looks at where Luhan is pointing and move back his gaze to Luhan.

 

“Really?” Luhan nodded. “Ice cream?” Luhan smile and Jongin chuckles. “Let’s go.” He pulls Luhan towards the ice cream shop.

 

They both stands in the middle of the shop and glance over the place. “Ice cream heaven!!” Luhan shout making the people inside the place looks at him. He notices it and bow awkwardly.

 

They have ordered two cup of ice cream and Jongin pay the amount at the cashier. Luhan with the chocolate flavor and Kai with the vanilla flavor. Before they exit the shop, Jongin feels something wrong. He turns around and didn’t see anything except the people inside the shop. He turns his head back to the door and sees something is not right outside. He sighs.

 

“Wait for a while.” Jongin says to Luhan and walks to the shop worker. Luhan just eyeing Jongin step and he is weird because Jongin buy another two cup of ice cream. “Jongin, did you never eat an ice cream before?” Jongin looks at his full hands and smile.

 

“It’s not for me.” Luhan become weirder. ‘Then, for whom? Is there anyone else except us that on date today?’ Luhan says to himself and looks around but, found no one.

 

They exit the shop and Luhan see Jongin walks to the bushes at his right side and pull someone. “Yi Xing??!!!” Luhan widened his eyes looking at the person Jongin pull from behind the bushes. Lay smile awkwardly. Jongin shove one of the ice creams he buys just now to Lay.

 

Lay take it and bowed slightly still confused with the person who giving mint chocolate chip ice cream to him. In short, it’s Lay favorite ice cream flavor.

 

Then, Jongin walks to an accessories shop and enter it. “What actually he do? And why are you here?” Luhan looks at Jongin and then asks Lay his question. “I…I…”

“Just says.”

“I thought Sehun will tag along but, I’m wrong.”

“Then, why don’t you go back home when you see your princess is not here.” Lay is silent.

“I…”

 

They stops when Jongin come out from the shop dragging a guy out. Luhan still doesn’t know who it is. Lay also the same, they try to focused but, all they can see is black sunglasses that the guy wear and his clothe is opposite with Jongin cloth (the color).

 

Jongin drag the guy to Luhan and Lay and let the guy stands beside Lay. “Take this.” Jongin give the guy another vanilla flavor ice cream. “Hyung! You know what I want! Thank you!” The guy hugs Jongin tightly. Luhan widened his eyes. “Sehun?!” Lay says but, he is ignoring by them.

 

“Yah! Stop hugging my Jongin!” Luhan try to separate both of them. Lay show a weird face. “Jongin? This guy? Impossible.” He eats a spoonful of his ice cream. “Sehun! Let him go!” Luhan pull Sehun but, Sehun didn’t want budge from his place.

 

“No! I’ll not let Hyung go!” “Let go!” Luhan stand behind Jongin and try to pull Sehun arm off from Jongin waist. Jongin is sandwich between his twin and his lover. “Just…Stop it!” Jongin says and both of them flinch. They look at Jongin.

 

Jongin realize that he use the wrong tone. “No! I mean…stop it please. We are in public.” Luhan and Sehun look at each other and shrugged their shoulder. Lay that is looking at them, still lost. ‘This creature is that nerd? Kim Jongin? Luhan has told me that he wants to date that nerd yesterday and can I ask? Is this really Kim Jongin?’ Lay scratch his head and take another spoonful of his ice cream.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Then, the single date change to double date with Luhan being clinging with Jongin and the awkward moment for Lay and Sehun. Their ice cream already long gone and safe keep in their stomach. For some reason, Lay will glance at Sehun and when Sehun do the same and their eyes meet. They looks away embarrassed.

 

Jongin looks at Sehun. He stops and turns his body to face Sehun and Lay. He takes Sehun hands and cling it to Lay arm. “Don’t break it if not…” Jongin give a warning and Lay gulp. Sehun just blinks. He smile and take a lollipop inside his pocket, unwrapped it and put it inside his mouth. (The lollipop always comes out nowhere)

 

Jongin and Luhan walk their way leaving Lay and Sehun standing like a statue. Lay and Sehun looks at each other and blush. ‘We’re close. Can I kiss him?’ Lay thought. He lean to Sehun thinking to kiss Sehun cheek but, at the same time Sehun turn his head to Lay side and their lips connected.

 

They widened their eyes. Sehun push Lay and cupped his mouth. “I mean it…No! I didn’t mean it.” Lay is panicked. Sehun run away from Lay and he try to catch him up.

 

Then, Lay notice a shop sign board wants to fell down. He looks at under the still un-fallen sign board and sees Sehun. He widened his eyes. Fasten his pace and hug Sehun and slide away from the place. The shop sign board fall down and if Lay didn’t take notice it faster. Sehun will be the one under the big shop sign board.

 

The amusement park becomes noisy not because of people enjoying themselves but, because of the sign board incident.

 

Lay get up from his position and shake Sehun. Sehun slowly sit in front of Lay. “Are you okay?” Sehun looks at Lay and notice blood fall down from Lay arm because of the friction he had with the road during saving Sehun.

 

Sehun looks at the sign board and move his gaze to a place. He widened his eyes when he sees a man smirking at him from far. The man wearing a black jacket and a black cap with black sunglasses. The man put his hands to his own neck and pulls his hand to the side showing that the person will be killed. Then, he walks away.

 

Sehun starts to shiver and Lay in front of him is worried. Sehun touch Lay bleeding arm and he looks at the blood. “Yah! Sehun! Are you okay?!” Sehun just bring both of his hands and close his ears.

 

“It’s coming. I don’t want that thing to be repeat again! I don’t want anyone to die!” Sehun close his eyes and Lay didn’t know what Sehun talking about.

 

Soon, Jongin come there and see Sehun is that state. He also sees blood at Lay arm and Sehun palm. And Sehun is shaking. “This can’t be?” 

 

====

 

A/N: How is this chapter? Bad? Good? I feel like this is the okay one but, don't know. Hope this chapter didn't dissapointed you. OKay? 

So i have a formula actually. Jongin - Nerd Looks = Handsome Jongin. (Understand the formula?)

Or maybe i'm the one understand it. Another formula for other chapter maybe.

Kingka Sehun - Jealous Sehun = Sissy Sehun (hahahaha *slap* okay stop it.)

Anyway, Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view.  

One more, there is something behind; why Jongin always have a lollipop~~ ^_^ After this i'll let Jongin seperate with his Lollipop by having a new lollipop hahahaha!!