Mine + Who?

Lollipop Nerd

 

Mine + Who?

 

At night,

 

“It doesn’t matter! Just get me their gun and sword!” The guy says through the phone. While on the other side.

“Are you crazy?! That gun and sword are their possession since his father small. It’s passed---”

“I said just do it! Remember why you’re there in the first place.”

“I understand. But, hyung…can this plan be…” He gulps and sighs.

“Don’t worry, I have told him to properly organize it. Also, your cover will never be blown away. You just have to steal that thing and we’ll the one set up the place to take appa down. Just from this we can make appa believe in us. So do yours!” Then, the line is cut off.

 

“! Did we really have to do this? And---it’s not easy to take appa down.” The guy kicks the trash bin angrily until the trash scaterred around and the bin dent a little bit.

                           

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes when he sees Luhan and Kai are snuggling together. They are already in peace now, no more fighting because of Kai plan. Its actually work.

 

“Lu, are you cold?” Luhan nodded and snuggle to Kai chest. Luhan is now sitting on Kai lap while snuggling like a baby to Kai. Sehun rolled his eyes while waiting for his lover.

“Kai~~ I Love you.” Kai smile at his boyfriend and peck his lips making Luhan giggle happily.

 

“Argh!!! Just cut it off!!! It’s ing annoying!” Sehun patience finally explodes.

“Sehun, are you in your PMS?” Kai asks his twins making Sehun glare at him.

“Or maybe do you pregnant and having mood swing?” Luhan added.  Baekhyun that is sitting at the other couch just look at them. Luhan really just added oil to the fire. Sehun exhale and smile.

“Wow! That is scary Sehun-ah.” Luhan says.

 

Sehun just pretending to ignore it. “Where is your husband? How can he leave his wife that is craving for attention?”

“Yah! Enough! You ugly deer!”

“What?!” Then, the fight is on between Luhan and Sehun while Baekhyun is trying to calm them down.

 

 Kai just chuckles looking at them and then his eyes landed to Tao outside of the house; at the garden through the glass door. He is looking restless just by looking at his face while holding his phone in one hand. He stands from the couch and opens the glass door. “Tao!” Tao jump a little a bit because of shocked.

“Why are you looking worried? Are they---” He can’t continue his words because of Sehun fake cry. He turns his head to them.

 

“LAY!!! Ugly deer is meany!!!” Sehun hug his boyfriend that is just got back from the groceries buying 10 bottle of grape juice because Sehun wanted to drink it.

“Yah! For your information, I’m more pretty and cute and y! I’m not ugly!” Sehun scrunched his face cutely and glare at Luhan. Lay just blinks his eyes still didn’t understand what are they fight about.

 

“Stop it!” Kai says and everyone quickly stop from what are they doing and  sit on the couch properly only leaving Lay that still confused; blinking. Tao looks at his brother backside before keeping his phone guickly inside his pocket and sigh in relieve. Kai turn his sight to Tao back.

“So, is…Wait! You’re using your phone just now right?” Tao shook his head too quickly and walk inside without saying anything to his brother.

 

“There is something fishy about this.” He thought. He close the glass door didn’t want the night cool breeze enter the household. Then, they are back doing their own thing again while Luhan and Sehun are doing a glaring competition while Tao and Baekhyun already up to sleep. Lay just smile awkwardly and try to calm both of them.

“I want to free from both of them.” Lay says and quickly move from sitting in the middle of two people that are having a glaring competition. He sigh in relieve.

 

Suddenly, his phone has an incoming message. Kai watch Lay looking at his phone in a worried expression. He walks out from the living room to somewhere else and Kai decided to follow him.

“! I don’t want him to die yet!” Kai hears Lay mad voice.

“Lay?” He called and Lay look at him with his usual face.

“Who you didn’t want to die?” Lay walk to Kai and shows his phone nearly to Kai and then he fake crying.

 

“I don’t want my unicorn to die yet. My friends threaten me to kill him because I didn’t open this game for a long time. Poor him, I’m sad Kai.” Lay fake cry while hugging his phone to his chest.

“Why did you have to go here just too---”

“Don’t you know?! That Sehun-ie really hates this unicorn?! Because he said that this unicorn takes my love from him. I can’t bear Sehun-ie to sulk again because I played this game. What should I do????” Kai furrowed his eyebrow and walk away.

 

‘If I stay there and hear his words. I’ll definitely become crazy like him.’ Kai thought. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun sit on the bed wiping his wet hair while Lay already snoring on the bed. Sehun smile looking at his boyfriend. “There are actually time, he’s cute. No I’m the cute one. My Lay is charming.” Sehun peck Lay lips and blushing like a school girl that is just kiss by her crush.

“Sehun! Stop being like this. I feel so stupid.” Sehun sigh.

“Wait. Where is my hair clip. My precious hair clip?! Appa give it to me!” Sehun began to panic but, manage to say words in a small voice. He didn’t want Lay to awake because of him.

 

“Firstly, Sehun! Wear your pyjama.” Sehun open the wardrobe and wear the cat pyjama before continue searching sround the room.

 

After 2 minutes. Sehun sit on the bed and sigh heavily also pouting in process. Sehun eyes landed on the drawer not far from the bed. He stands in front of the drawer and clasp his palm together.

“Please let it in here.” He gulps and put his hand at the drawer. He pulls it and furrowed his eyebrows. He pulls again but, still it’s stay in the same place.

 

“Why it can’t be open?” He try again but, still the same.

“Maybe, I should awake Lay.” He climbs on the bed and sit on his kness; slowly shaking Lay body.

“Lay~~ Get up. I can’t open the drawer.” Lay just squirm in his sleep.

“No hope.” Sehun said and then he sees something shiny under a table. He picks it up and fround it’s a key. “Where did this thing come from?” He looks under the table and sees a gum tape under it.

“Must be fallen.”

 

Then, he looks at the drawer. “I think this will be work.” He inserts the key into the keyhole and a click sound can be heard. Sehun squealed in happiness. He opens the drawer and found an envelope. He take it out and examine it but, when he found his rabbit hair clip under the envelope he hug it tighly; smiling happily.

 

“Okay. Sehun enough. Wait. What is this?” Sehun blinks.

“Ah! It’s the same envelope that I see. Because of this weird logo. E-X-O? What the hell is that?” Sehun become curious with the content inside but, he didn’t dare to look because he’s worried that Lay will mad at him.

“But, just a little bit is okay right?” Sehun smile cheekily.

 

Sehun open the envelope and titl his head when the content is reveal. “Paper? Oh! Quite thick! And cd?” Sehun blinks.

“Let see what its read?” Sehun read the content and widened his eyes. The paper fall scattered on the floor.

“What is this?”

 

“Sehun? What are you doing?” Sehun is surprised when he hears Lay voice. He turns around and found Lay shocked expression.

“Lay…Who are you actually?” Lay just can stand still behind Sehun while eyes stare at the scattered paper on the floor. He gulp. ‘The information. My identity.’ Lay thought.

“Lay. Why are the paper said about killing Jongin?” Lay still silent; clutching his fist.

“Why it said by killing Jongin can get Luhan back?! You’re lying to me saying that this envelope is all about your favorite game! But…Actually what---” Sehun widened his eyes when Lay strangled him.

 

“Shut up! You’re not supposed to know about this thing!” Sehun choked and Lay cupped Sehun mouth and nose with a fabric with some liquid on it that make Sehun lost conscious. Lay look at Sehun is shocked.

 

“Sehun-ah, I’m sorry. Please. Forgive me.” Lay lean to Sehun face and tears fall down from his face. 

 

A/N: UPDATE! So, I decided to postponed the character identity...Anyway, I don't know why but I feel this chapter is lame for me...What do you think? One more, the next update will be 1 month after this update because I have an examination coming up...In those 1 month I have to study my off!