Meeting + Plan that develop feeling?

Lollipop Nerd

 

Meeting + Plan that develop feeling?

 

A/N: So, I'm Back People!!! *blow kisses* Okay, seriously stop it! Error for typos and grammar...Because I don't speak english as my native language...I hope everyone understand it...

 

The next day, they are going for the school as usual with the Kailu couple still in the fighting state. Lay and Sehun just ignored them because they didn’t know what to do anymore with them. It’s exhausting.

 

“Lay, let’s go there for a while.” Sehun hug Lay arm and point to a random place before dragging his boyfriend to the place. Lay just blinking; confused for a while.

 

Suddenly, Luhan sigh.

“Kai, I think us…”

“Oh! I forgot. I’m supposed to meet Hyunil at the garden. So, bye Luhan.” Luhan is surprised. He just looks at Kai back. He feels disappointed.

 

“Why did he want to meet that Hyunil boy? And why he didn’t call me Lu? He usually called me that.” Luhan mumbling alone walking to his class and he feel like crying.

 

When he reached his class he only can see the Layhun couple at their own sit and there is no sign of Kai. He sighs and sits on his own seat. At the time Luhan looks at the entrance, he can see Kai walking inside with Hyunil tailing behind him. And it’s weird because they are holding hands. Luhan just eyeing them and Kai glance at him without the latter realize it.

 

Hyunil sit at his place with Kai standing beside his desk. “Where should we go during recess?” Kai asks. Luhan is trying to eavedrop their conversation but, because of his ego he holds himself he throw that thought away. Luhan widened his eyes at the scene in front of him. He knows that others didn’t realize it but, he knows Kai.

 

Kai is looking sincerely at Hyunil and he even caress Hyunil cheek before sitting at his own seat.

 

'Why?' Luhan thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan walks alone through the hallway. “Luhan!” He turns around and see Minwoo jog to him. They stand in front each other.

“C—can we talk.” Minwoo asks and Luhan didn’t know what should he reply. He worried if Minwoo want to talk to him about ‘their past’. But, when he sees Kai and Hyunil from behind Minwoo.

 

He hug Minwoo arm and smile to him. Minwoo just looks at Luhan weirdly. “You want to talk right? So, let’s go for a talk.” Kai and Hyunil see them and Hyunil stop his track. He look at Luhan and then quickly averted his gaze before turning around to walk the other way but, Kai grip his wrist to prevent him.

 

“Don’t run away. This is the test for you…and him.” Hyunil looks at Kai and looks at Luhan and Minwoo direction. Kai notice Luhan hands that is clasped neatly at Minwoo arm and he decided to do something too. He wrapped his arm around Hyunil waist and kisses his cheek. Luhan widened his eyes, didn’t believe what he sees.

 

Hyunil look at Kai in disbelieve. Kai smile at him. He looks at Luhan and notice the latter already averted his gaze acting like he didn’t care but, by the grip on Minwoo arm sleeve. Kai easily knows that his plan is a success.

 

"Let’s go.” Kai walk beside them with his arm still around Hyunil waist. Luhan just look down when Kai walk beside him looking happy with Hyunil.

 

“Luhan, I want to talk to you and I want to clear up all the misunderstanding.” Luhan wanted to say that he didn’t want but, when he lifts his head to look at Minwoo he is shocked. Minwoo is looking straight to the front with a cold expression. This is the first time Luhan see Minwoo like this. ‘Why is he like this? He usually the one that didn’t like to show the cold expression. What  happen?’ Luhan thought.

 

“I want to settle everything today.” Luhan look at him.

“And after that, I want to take what is mine back.” Luhan is surprised. Then, he remembers Kai and Hyunil. Luhan didn’t dare to ask but, he braves himself to ask Minwoo.

“Woo, is it because of Hyunil?” Luhan look at Minwoo and the latter just look at Luhan back without answering his question. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Firstly, I’m sorry because I didn’t look for the cat.” Minwoo says. Luhan just look at him without saying anything.

“And I’m sorry the cat died. I’m sorry because I’m mad at you. I’m sorry for not noticing your feeling and…I’m sorry for leaving you.” Luhan gulp. He actually didn’t know what to say.

 

“I forgive you. About the cat, I feel sorry to him.” Luhan smile a little bit but, Minwoo knows that deep inside Luhan heart he can’t forgive him for leaving the cat like that. Because from the cat Luhan meet his first friend. Because of the cat he knows he should treasure the one their love. And…because of the cat, for the first time Luhan fall in love with a guy by the nickname of T.K.

 

Now, the guy that becomes his first love is standing in front of him apologizing to him about the past that actually never been his fault at all. It’s just his own selfishness.

 

“It’s my selfishness. I’m thinking that I’m the only one that can keep you. I’m obsessed with you and I even silently threathened the one that give you present during valentine days.” Luhan smile.

“But, then I notice that you always looking at a boy. Whatever he do you’ll smile and from there I feel so jealous towards that boy but, soon I noticed that you have fallen in love with him. Because, the way you tell me about him with your eyes sparkling in amazement. It does reflect your emotion fully, you’re deeply in love with him. Then, that is when my hope for you to love me crash into pieces.” Minwoo just can’t do anything, he actually didn’t know that Luhan really love him this much.

 

“But, it’s the past. You should not apologize to me because it’s never been your fault.”

“But, I should apologize to you because…of the cat d---”

"Actually, it’s me. It’s me that make the cat died. I take care of him but, after I heard that you already love someone else I have become cold and even ignoring the cat.” Luhan smile at Minwoo.

“I’m sorry. Because one day there is a time when I went back home I found the cat didn’t move an inch even I called for him. When I touch him, he already becomes cold.”

 

“Actually, both of us made mistake. I’m sorry for not noticing your feeling towards me.”

“Hyunil right? His name. Have you confessed to him?” Luhan asks and Minwoo blush.

“Not yet.” Luhan blinks.

“Hey! It’s already 3 years! Are you serious?! Or are you just plain stupid?!” Minwoo is shocked with Luhan choice of words. Maybe being with Kai really affects him.

 

“But, what should we do?”

“We?” Luhan asks and Minwoo nodded.

“Yes ‘we’. Because you’re Kai and my Hyunil looks…you know what I mean right?” Then, the image just now struck his memory. He really hates that. Luhan clench his fist tightly feelings jealous.

“You fight with Kai?” Luhan looks at Minwoo before averted his gaze to the other way.

 

“Why did you suddenly use your real name instead of your nickname?” Luhan asks other question trying to avoid Minwoo question just now. Minwoo sigh.

“Because T.K is the past.” He glances at Luhan.

“Okay, just forget it. We have settled everything and also apologize. No matter what, we should get what ours!” Luhan show an amused face to Minwoo.

“Ours? I can says that mine is ‘mine’s’ but, are him yours?” Minwo blinks and realize what he just said.

 

“When the time they walk in front of us, you look really mad and even said that; you want to take what is yours back.” Luhan smile at him.

“We should enter our class. The recess time is almost over.” Luhan walk away from the place leaving a smiling Minwoo looking at him.

“Luhan, wait for me.” Minwoo jog to him.

“Friends?” Minwoo asks and Luhan hug him.

“Sure!” 

 

A/N: Hi and thank you for reading...But, I can't promise when can I update the next chapter...My dear royal subscribers, you'll wait for this slow poke write right? ^O^