Relation + They Know

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 5

Relation + They know    

A/N: The next chapter is up! So enjoy reading. '...' this thing will be put when they says something in their thought.

Luhan is the first one to reach the school. But, he’s wrong he sees Jongin already there and he’s in the middle of all the bullies.

 

“Stop it!” When the bullies see Luhan walks to them they run away quickly. Jongin stands up and brushed his uniform from the dust. “Are you okay?” Luhan asks and Jongin nodded. “Why didn’t you fight back?” Luhan sigh looking at Jongin. “I don’t want to disappoint my mother.” Luhan just smile at Jongin. He touches Jongin cheek. Jongin is surprised, he look down. “You’re a nice son.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan is weird. Luhan also is weird with himself. He notices that now he always following Jongin anywhere the nerd goes too. He can’t stop himself from doing that thing. If he wants to stop himself he can’t because he’ll feel unease.

 

They are in the cafeteria, Lay sometimes take glance at Luhan in front of him. Then, he scanned all over the cafeteria while sipping his orange juice. He noticed, when Jongin walks near them or even looking like he wants to walk to them, Luhan will averted his gaze and starts to fidgeting like a teenage girl that are in love but, didn’t have courage to confess.

 

Lay looks around and he sigh in relieve. ‘That kid is not here.’ He thinks.

 

“Lu~~han~~.” Luhan didn’t pay attention to Lay. “Luhan!” Luhan jump a bit from his sit.

 

“Y—yes?” “What’re you thinking? What’re you looking? Why are you fidgeting like that? And why are you blushing looking at that NERD?” Luhan try to answer the question but, there are no single words coming out from his mouth.

 

“I…I…I…I…I…I…I…I”

 

“Yah! Stop with that I…I…I…I. It’s too long. If you like him just said clearly.” Lay sigh, he actually says that joking. He didn’t know that Luhan actually start to blushing red because of that words. Lay choked his juice.

 

“Are you serious??!!!” Lay stand up hands on the table. Everyone is shocked with Lay sudden reaction.

 

“Lay, calm down…I…I.” “Stop with that I…I…I… thing. If I waited for another words to come out from your mouth that must be the words.” Lay complaint.

 

He looks at Jongin that are sitting with Sehun in one table. He walks to them and pulls both of them to his table. He let Jongin sits beside Luhan.

 

“Okay. Now talk to him.” Lay says and pull Sehun out from the cafeteria.

 

“Wait! Lay!” Luhan calls but, Lay ignores him. But, why Lay dragging Sehun with him?

 

“Umm…Actually why i’m dragged here?” Jongin asks. Luhan looks at him. He suddenly, felt the nervous feelings.

 

“I…” Luhan is back with his ‘I’ sentence. Jongin just wait for him to talk. Luhan shift in his place, he feels many eyes seeing them because there are in the cafeteria. Thanks to that Yi Xing, they have become the centered of attraction.

 

Luhan stand up, holding Jongin wrist. “Follow me.” Jongin blinks and just let Luhan drag him.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They stop at the garden behind the school that usual there are no people. Luhan turn his body to looks at Jongin.

 

“Umm…can you…” Luhan follows Jongin eyes and he see he’s still holding Jongin wrist. He quickly let his wrist go and blushing.

 

“Why’re your faces red? Are you having a fever?? Jongin lean to Luhan and put his back hand on Luhan forehead.

 

Luhan is startled. He snapped and pushes Jongin away. “I’m sorry.” Jongin says and Luhan just shook his head.

 

‘Luhan! What happen to you?! He just touches your forehead! He’s a nerd! It’s wrong! Why the hell you have a crush? To the nerd?’ Luhan knock his own head. Jongin looks at him weirdly.

 

“Actually, what did you want to say?” Luhan stare at Jongin. “I want to ask something.”

 

“Just asks.”

 

“W---what---what is your relation with Sehun?” Jongin blinks.

 

“That…How should I says it.” Jongin touch his back hair awkwardly.

 

“He’s someone special to me.” Luhan feels his heart breaking apart. Without wants to say anything, he wanted to leave the place but, Jongin hands stop him.

 

“Why did you want to know?”

 

“It’s none of your business.” Jongin is shocked and he immediately loosen his grip. “Why he mad suddenly? He asks me and I answer it.” Jongin stands there for a while. Then, he thinks something. “Luhan like me?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It has been 2 weeks, Luhan is avoiding Jongin and he also didn’t talk to Lay or Baekhyun about anything. Actually, he wants to act like nothing in front of Jongin but he can’t. So, he decided to just avoid the nerd but, now it’s opposite. Jongin is the one always glance at Luhan beside him in the classroom.

 

Now, Jongin is the one feels so annoyed with Luhan attitude towards him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next period is the Physical Education. The girls are playing netball while the boys are playing football. Luhan being the football mania didn’t join the boys, he just sits at the side under the shaded tree.

 

He sighs, than he feels a presence beside him. He turns to side and see Sehun sitting beside him. “Why aren’t you playing?” Sehun asks. “I don’t want.” Luhan says coldly. There is awkward silent between them before Sehun start to asking a question to Luhan.

 

“Can I ask?” Luhan nodded without looking at him. “About Lay.” Luhan nodded again.

 

“What kind of person is he?” Luhan looks at Sehun with a weird look.

 

“Why did you want to ask? You like or maybe love my best friend right? Why did you want to know? You already have someone to love you right?” Sehun is weird. “Who?” Sehun asks blinking. “I know already. Don’t try to hide. You like Jongin right? Or the more perfect sentence is you LOVE Jongin right?”

 

Luhan feels something is not right. He feels Sehun become silent. He smirk and he already know the answer.

 

“Your lover Kim Jongin right?” Luhan glance at the brown hair boy. Sehun only blinking. Luhan smirk again, Sehun really l…Suddenly, Sehun burst into laughter. Luhan looks at Sehun and blinking not stop while forehead wrinkles, weird. The Kingka. Oh Sehun the kingka is laughing at him.

 

“What’s that? That’s funny. Did you like my hyung that much? Really?”

 

“Hyung?” Sehun inhale the air and relax. He has to stop from laughing.

 

“You know what? Jongin is my twins. I born 1 minute after him, that’s mean, he is hyung.” Sehun explained and he can sees Luhan looks at him with mouth wide open.

 

Sehun waved his hand in front of Luhan but, no reaction. He claps his hand in front of Luhan and Luhan snapped from his dreaming.

 

“Where did you learn that?” “Umm, Lay teaches me.

 

” From that on wards, Luhan start to smile like crazy. Without he realizes a ball come flying to him. He didn’t realize the ball so; it hit him on the head but, not to hard.

 

The last thing he knows, the girls running towards him but, he can’t find Jongin. Suddenly, he feels someone lift him up when he sees the person is Jongin he automatically fall unconscious. He actually conscious at the time the ball hit him but, he knock out after seeing Jongin is the one lifting him up.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the infirmary, Luhan is laying on one of the bed probably sleeping. He slowly shifts in the bed. He opens his eyes and sits on the bed. He is shocked when he sees the person that is sitting on a chair beside the window, sleeping.

 

“Jongin?!” He quickly cupped his mouth with both his hands. He walks towards Jongin and looks at his face.

 

He touched Jongin face. “He’s sleeping. Cute.” Luhan smile.

 

“What actually he hide behind this big spectacles and under his fringe.” Luhan pull the big spectacles from Jongin face and put it in his pocket. He stops when he wants to remove Jongin fringe to the side.

 

“Is this the right thing? Did I do the right thing? Probably, the right thing.” He slowly moves his hand but, when his hand only an inch from Jongin fringe, Jongin right hand grabs Luhan hands, stopping him.

 

“What are you trying to do?” Luhan is startled after hearing Jongin voice. He is now shivering. The voice of Jongin that he hears everyday is not like this. The now Jongin in front of him is really looks like a different people. 

 

“I…I…I…” Luhan is making his ‘I’ sentence again.

 

Jongin wrap his left hands on Luhan waist and pull Luhan making the small boy fall on top of his lap. Jongin still holding Luhan hands. Luhan stare at Jongin face.

 

“What actually are you trying to do?” Luhan ignore Jongin question. He let his hands free from Jongin hands. He slowly makes his hand way to Jongin face. One hand removes the fringe to the side and Luhan widened his eyes.

 

Luhan cupped Jongin face. “Why you hide this charming face of yours? You’re freaking handsome!” Luhan squealing. Jongin blinks and he realize, he actually showing his face to Luhan and he freaking hugging this cute boy in a sensual way. He quickly pushes Luhan from his lap and stand up. Making distance from Luhan.

 

Jongin quickly make his fringe back in the normal way and search for his big black spectacles. “You search this?” Luhan wave the spectacles in front of Jongin. He try to take the spectacle but, Luhan stop him.

 

“After hearing what I’m going to say. I’ll give this spectacle to you back.” Jongin just nodded, he doesn’t want t argued with a person like Luhan. Because, he will only lost in fight like this because of the opponent as the second Sehun at school and not at home.

 

“What is it?”

 

“If someone like or love you. What did you do?” Luhan didn’t want to wait, because he wants the answer from Jongin so he decided to straight to the point. “I…will think about that.”

 

“If you realize you like the person too. What should you do?” Jongin is thinking.

 

“Actually, I have never fallen in love or liking someone because they’re afraid of me.”

 

“You never?!” Luhan looks surprised. “And why did them afraid of you.” Luhan become more confused but, when Luhan thinks about it maybe it’s true. Because Jongin is letting out some killing aura if he didn’t become the nerd image.

 

Then, there is the silent wrapping the air. Suddenly, Luhan says something that makes Jongin widened his eyes.

 

“What if I say I like…or the truth is I love you.” Jongin stare at Luhan. Luhan just look down. Luhan is waiting for Jongin answer. Jongin gulp.

 

“I actually love you also *Luhan looks at Jongin* But, I’m worried that we can’t be together for long time maybe you’re the one that will leave me first.” Jongin confessed. 

 

 

 

A/N: How is this chapter? Is it okay? I hope you enjoy reading this fic. 

And thank you for all the subscribers for subscribe this fic. Thank you too for comment on this fic. And thank you also for the viewer for this fic. I'm appreciate your kindness...^_^ One more *error* for the grammar. So pardon for my poor english :D

Comment & Subscribe & Viewer are LOVE~~~