New + Involve

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 14

New + Involve

 

The three couples go to school as usual with Baekhyun still pouting all the time when Tao already in his class. “Chill up Baekkie!” Lay put his arm around his best friend shoulder. Baekhyun just silent, crossing his arm and pout.

 

“Lay. Better stop or…”Jongin says taking out the lollipop from inside his mouth and point it to the person behind Lay. Lay looks at him before turn his head to looks the person behind him. He gulps. Sehun is looking at him crossing his arm with an annoyed face.

 

“No! Not like that!” Lay quickly hands off from Baekhyun and keep saying sorry to his jealous boyfriend.

“Sehun-ah!!” Jongin and Luhan chuckles and walks to their classroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Students, take your seat.” The teachers say when he enters the class. The students quickly take their place and greet the teacher.

 

The teacher takes a look at the attendance book and closes it putting it on top of the table. “Today, we have another 2 new students that will be joined this class starting from today.” The class becomes uproar when hearing about the new student. Then, they glance at Jongin and Sehun.

 

“What?!” Sehun says and they avoided their stare.

“Please come in.” The teacher says and the class door slide open reveling two guy entering the class. One of them is like a normal student and another one is like a replica of Oh Sehun but, that guy looks manlier than Sehun.

 

“Please introduce yourself.” The teacher smile at them. 

“Himchan imnida.” The one with blonde hair says and bowed. But, the other one didn’t want to open his mouth.

“Aish. He’s my friend. His name is Yongguk.” Himchan says and looks at the also blonde hair guy beside him. Himchan feels annoyed he put his palm behind Yongguk head and makes him bowed to the class.

 

“So basically no question why their hair color is like that.” The teacher said before asking the student is there any question for them. Then they is surprised with Yongguk next action.

 

“What the hell!” Yongguk pry Himchan hands and looks annoyed. Himchan looks at the class.

“I’m sorry.” Suddenly, Yongguk eyes stop at Jongin seat. He smirks. He walks to Jongin seat and gripped Jongin collar making him stand up on his feet. The class gasped.

 

“Hiding by the name Kim Jongin. You’re really something Kai…” Yongguk says in whisper letting just the two of them hear it. Himchan widened his eyes and quickly break them before bigger incident happen. Yongguk looks annoyed and he smirk at Jongin. Jongin just stare at him.

 

“They have come.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During physical education period, Jongin didn’t join the other students to play football. He just sits under the shade under the tree after saying to the teacher in charge that his legs are hurt. The boys are playing football while the girls are playing netball.

 

The weird things are why the hell that Lay, Sehun, did and the new students Himchan joined the girls? Are they confused with their gender?

 

Jongin is sitting alone smiling when he looks at his boyfriend; Luhan scored a goal for his team. Suddenly, he feels someone sitting beside him. “So, that guy is the one you treasure the most?” Jongin is startled. He quickly stands up looking at the person beside him.

 

“Calm down and sit down.”

“What did you want Yongguk?”

“Just sit down first.” Yongguk says and Jongin sit at his previous place but, making a quite big distance from Yongguk.

“What did you want? And how you enter this school with him despite your age?” Yongguk smirk. He ignored Jongin last question.  

“That guy. That other two, one guy beside our class and another one is the junior. Should we, BAP attack them?”

“IF YOU DARE TOO! YOU’RE THE ONE WILL BE DEAD.” Yongguk smirk again and slowly drop his finger.

 

“If you can. Because we have slowly increasing our families number. I know we can’t win the MoonS2 Family but, we have trained them. I’ll give you time, thinks about it. *Yongguk stands up* One more, why did all the students called you Jongin? Do you want to forever hide behind that Jongin mask? Such a kid.” Yongguk says and walks away because the teacher is calling for him.

 

Jongin is thinking about Yongguk words. “Maybe I’ll start to become Kai back but, what if…I become like that time? Maybe I’ll really end up killing someone again.” Jongin sigh.

 

From a far, Himchan is looking at Jongin and Yongguk talking to each other until Yongguk walks away and show a satisfied face. But, it’s opposite with Jongin. “Himchan!” One of the girl shout and Himchan manage to catch and throw it to the opposite team before the ball hit his body.

 

Himchan know that Sehun is eyeing him but, he pretend like he didn’t know it. The MoonS2 Family knows BAP and BAP know MoonS2 Family. They are actually an alley but, for the past 15 years, something happen and they are not an alley anymore.

 

Now, BAP leader is Yongguk with Himchan become his assistance while another 4 underlings that he trust become his spy for the other mafia families. Yesterday, when they hear the China mafia starts their attack to MoonS2, Yongguk decided to do the same. Yongguk already settle everything between the China mafia, telling them, let BAP to take the job.

 

Once again, the ball comes towards Himchan but, he didn’t notice it and the ball hit his head making him fall hard on the ground. “OMO!” The girls shout and try to help Himchan but, slowly he close his eyes. The last person he sees is Yongguk just standing looking at him and walks away.

 

At the school infirmary, Himchan is laying on one of the bed. He slowly gets up, sitting on the bed while holding his head. He hisses in pain. “Are you okay?” Himchan looks at the source of the voice but, it’s not Yongguk, its Jongin.

 

Himchan bow slightly. “Cover that tattoo.” Himchan looks at his right neck and quickly cover it with his hands before button up his shirt.

 

“Where is he? And did you bring me here?” Jongin looks at Himchan.

“Already back and yes.” He answers simple. Himchan knows ‘that’ will be the answer because he never expecting Yongguk to wait for him.

“You should go back now. It’s getting late.” Jongin says standing up from the chair and walk to the door.

“Emm…Thank you for bringing me here.” Himchan quickly stand on the floor and bow to Jongin. After that Jongin exit the infirmary and Himchan decided to go back too. He notice that his left wrist is swollen maybe, because when he wants to fall he try to support himself with his hands but ending twisting his own wrist.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At B.A.P Group residence, ‘the main’ means the most trust person in the B.A.P Family is at the living room. When they hear the front is open they move their head to the source of the noise and sees Himchan still with his school uniform.

 

“Why are you late?” They turn their head back to the television screen when Yongguk start to speak. Himchan is silent, he actually knows what happen but he act like nothing. Yongguk walks to Himchan and dragged him to their bedroom more like Himchan is staying there because Yongguk need him when he is and try to him sensless.

 

 Himchan hiss in pain because of Yongguk grip at his left wrist. He pushes Himchan in the room and telling him quickly changes his uniform and prepared the dinner. Himchan massage his hurt wrist. Yongguk lean to Himchan and touch his tattoo on his neck. Himchan just eyeing what Yongguk does. “Remember, this tattoo means…*lean to Himchan ears* we’re tied in a promise.” He smirks before exit the room.

 

After a while, Himchan can be seen in the kitchen making dinner. The other 4 people including Yongguk are at the living room. Because of the living room is separated with a door so, they didn’t hears anything but, that thought is wrong.

 

“This is the last one. Now, I’ll serve it.” Himchan says smiling in front of the now done cooked dish.

 

Himchan flinch when someone sneaked his arm around his waist and kissing his neck. From the scent he knows that the guy is Yongguk. Himchan try to free himself from Yongguk but, the other grip is strong.

 

Yongguk didn’t care if Himchan is struggling or what. He just continues to kiss Himchan neck and then it. “W---wait! D—don’t…” Himchan try to loosen Yongguk grip. Yongguk turn him around and bite on his left side neck leaving a red mark. Himchan hiss in pain. Then, Yongguk looks at Himchan.

 

He stares at him with a cold ice stare. Himchan raised his left hand to cover the hickey and didn’t dare to stare at Yongguk eyes.

“Look at me.” Himchan didn’t move an inch.

“I say look at me!” Yongguk forcefully grip Himchan wrist that covering his hickey making Himchan look at him.

 

“Why are you late?” Himchan is afraid.

“Answer me!” “I—at the the infirmary just now.” Yongguk smirk.

“You didn’t do that in purpose right? You didn’t try to tell our plan right? Or you already hooked up with that Kai guy?”

“It’s not like that! Because of the physical education time, I get too sent to the infirmary.” Himchan try to explain.

 

Yongguk tighten his grip. “It’s hurt.” Himchan looks at Yongguk face.

“It’s a lie right?”

“N—hmpf…” Yongguk kiss Himchan. The kiss is brutal and Himchan lips are bleeding now. Yongguk actually enjoy torturing Himchan in this manner, how he’s blood feels right to him.

 

Yongguk break the kiss and loosen his grip on Himchan wrist. Himchan slide down the cabinet and slowly sitting on the floor. Yongguk that is standing in front of him smirk and walks away. Himchan is controlling the urge to cry. He looks at his now blue wrist.

 

Without he notice someone is looking at them and walks inside the kitchen after Yongguk gone from there. A first aid is place in front of him. 

 

The person is applying a medication before wrapping Himchan wrist with a bandage. He lifts his head and sees his fellow B.A.P Family, Daehyun. The guy is always mysterious, always wearing a mask and didn’t want to show his face to anyone but, Himchan knows Daehyun is really opposite with his trueself. But, the weirder is he’s the one that nice to Himchan. The other is just following Yongguk orders.

 

“Thank you.” Himchan says after Daehyun finished bandage his wrist. Himchan stare at his now bandage wrist.

“Why did not you fight him back?” Daehyun asks breaking the silent.

“I—I can’t.”

“Why? You’re really different from the first time we meet. You’re really opposite.”

“I just can’t. He’s someone special to me.”

 

Himchan can hear Daehyun is sighing. Daehyun patted Himchan head even he is younger than Himchan.

“If anything happens. Just tell me, I’ll help you.” Daehyun says before standing up and pull Himchan on his feet. They serve the dinner together before the other come eating it.

 

When they are eating, Himchan walking at the garden alone feels the night cool breeze.

 

“He’s special even he think I’m not.” Himchan says and stare at the sky.

 

A/N: Then, new character and its BAP!! Yeah!! So, i'm sleepy~~ z_z 

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...