Lies + Sorry

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 19

Lies + Sorry

 

“I have loved you since I meet you. I didn’t confess because I’m just a foolish kid at that time. Even now but, I’ll promise to protect you with whole my life. So stay by my side.”

 

Those words that Himchan remember the most.

 

Those words that make Himchan feel safe.

 

But, that word will maybe be the last memory.

 

Himchan blinks his eyes open when he hears the sound of bathroom door is open reveling Yongguk half . Himchan is sleeping with back facing Yongguk and just pretend to sleep again even him already awake just now. Yongguk only wearing his pants and a towel to dry his hair. He walks to Himchan and sit beside the bed. Yongguk cover Himchan upper body with the comforter before kiss him on the temple.

 

He caresses Himchan face and touch the tattoo at Himchan neck. He leans down to Himchan ear.

 

“I’m sorry.” Himchan is surprised because of Yongguk words. After that, Yongguk wear a black shirt and step out from the room. Slowly, Himchan sit on the bed. Hissing in pain from his lower abdomen.

 

He thinks about the sound of Yongguk voice just now.

 

“Why?”

 

Himchan reach for his phone and called someone.

 

“I’ll tell the new plan and the place. Please…Help him.”

“I know hyung. So……don’t cry.” Himchan broke into tears.

 

The last choice he has, is asking help from that person, to get Yongguk become Yongguk back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You’re early.” Yongguk said when he sees Kai and Luhan inside the warehouse where they plan to meet. Yongguk just come with Himchan. Himchan looks at Kai and then averted his gaze to Yongguk. Kai chuckle.

 

“So, should we settle this?” Yongguk pull out his gun and pull the trigger before shot at him. Kai stay in the same spot and the bullet only grazing his cheek. He wipes the blood.

“What a great welcome.” Kai looks at Luhan

“Lu, remember don’t over do it.” Kai whisper to Luhan before he walks to Yongguk and punch him. For Kai he didn’t want to use his gun even gun is one of the main thing in mafia nowdaysbecause of someone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where are they? Did we should…?” Sehun stop his words when he sees Daehyun and Youngjae in front of the gate.

“You…” Sehun is mad and trying to shoosh them but, Lay stops him.

“Come in.” Lay says. When Daehyun and Youngjae settle in the house they look at each other.

“Actually we wanted to get this thing over.” Lay and Sehun is shocked.

 

“Even this is between us and Himchan hyung. We just wanted MoonS2 Family to help us to get the real Yongguk hyung back. Please we beg you!” Sehun and Lay are shock.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Please. We beg you. We want you to help us bring back the real Yongguk hyung so that Himchan hyung will be not the only one doing this thing.” Jongup says to Tao. Zelo looks at them.

“Why did you? Did not B.A.P want…?”

“Yes, we know that. But, the important thing is Yongguk hyung. We make plan only with Himchan hyung without Yongguk hyung knowing it. So, please help us.” Zelo and Jongup say. Baekhyun and Tao look at each other.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You’re really weak!” Jongin drop arching in pain on the warehouse dusty cemen floor and Luhan take him in his arm. Luhan looks at Himchan. Himchan is closing his eyes didn’t want to look at the scene. Luhan feels like crying.

 

“Lu, don’t…”

“I can’t! I can’t! You’re hurt! Even we’re trying to help him but…I…” Luhan sobbed. 

 

He knows, Jongin doing this because this is the plan to help Yongguk actually. But, for Luhan it’s too much.

 

Yongguk point the gun to them. “Die!” 

 

 

A/N: I know it's freaking short because it's chapter 20/PART 1. For the next update i hope my readers will wait patiently because i'll be in hiatus in updating my fic because of...the usual thing...school. 

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view -__-