Party + Promise

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 3

Party + Promise

 

Today is Saturday, so Lay decided to make a party at his house. He welcomes anyone from their school. The alternative is to make Lay forget about Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin but, he really can’t. Because, Sehun also there and the nerd also. They’re together.

 

They are now rumors around the school saying that the nerd Kim Jongin and The Kingka Oh Sehun is dating each other. If Sehun with the other student he’ll not weird because Sehun from top to toe is flawless but, the headline is the nerd that everyone hates. Lay just averted his gaze when he sees Sehun laughing and hugging Jongin. The nerd seem didn’t mind at all.

 

Lay walk to where his two best friends are sitting. He sits on one of the chair. He lean his head back and close his eyes. Luhan & Baekhyun just stare at him. They’re currently sitting at the balcony in Lay room. It’s private and that place is for them.

 

“Lay, are you okay?” Baekhyun asks. Lay open his eyes and sit properly on the chair before nodded. They didn’t dare to say or even joke in front of the scary Lay. “Why did you come inside? You say you want to entertain everyone?” Luhan asks lifting the glass of apple juice in his hand and drink it.

 

“I don’t want. They’re ‘OUTSIDE’.” Luhan only can nod while this kid. “Who is outside? Artist? Author? Model? Actress? Singer? Racer?” “NERD! AND KINGKA!” Luhan says cutting Baekhyun words. If he gives Baekhyun says the other words until 3 days after that he will keep continue it.

 

Lay chuckle. “That’s right Lay. This is the Lay that we want to see.” Baekhyun exclaimed and hugged the now usual Lay. “I’m sorry for making you worried.”

 

Suddenly, they heard a commotion outside. They stepped outside and see everyone running away from the garden where the party is held. They scream and a gun shoot can be heard echo through the garden.

 

 Lay widened his eyes when he sees Sehun leaning at the wall, knees to his chest and both hand closing his ears with fear. He averted his gaze around the garden but, the shadow of Jongin can’t be seen.

 

Lay run to Sehun and asks him but, Sehun remain silent. He shakes him a little violently before Sehun start to speak. “They dragged Jongin away again.” Lay frowned his head ‘again?’ “Luhan, Baekhyun take care of Sehun. I’ll search for Jongin.”

 

Lay start to run from his house and search for Jongin. He doesn’t want to find the nerd but, looking at Sehun in that condition. He must find him even he’ll the one hurting himself; he doesn’t care, as long as Sehun is okay.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After 10 minutes, running and finding Jongin. Lay stop at a dark alley because, he see a familiar shadow there. He walks to the alley and see exactly 6 people hardly beaten with blood over their face. They’re sprawling on the hard floor.

 

He averted his gaze to the guy that is standing at the middle of them. When the guys see him, he run away quickly. Lay wanted to run after him but, stop when he see Jongin leaning at the wall, head hug low. Jongin is not far from him but in a farther distance but, since when Jongin is leaning at the wall?

 

“Jongin! Yah! Kim Jongin!” Lay shake Jongin body vigorously. Jongin slowly lift his head and look at Lay in front of him. ‘He didn’t injure?’ Lay thought. Lay sigh in relive. He stands up, follow by Jongin. “Let’s go back. Sehun is waiting for you.” Lay says coldly.

 

He walk away but, stop when Jongin grab his arm. Lay look at Jongin with a questioning look. “What?” Lay pry Jongin hands away. “Speak.” “I just have one thing to say. From now on, I want you to protect Sehun.” Lay looked at Jongin didn’t believe what Jongin have said just now.

 

“But, w---why me?” “Now, I only have you to rely on. Please, do this for Sehun. If yes, you should promise with me.” Lay actually didn’t understand what Jongin the nerd has said.

 

Lay hold his hair awkwardly. He actually didn’t dare to says no because Jongin now are giving a killing aura out. “Okay. I’ll and promise to protect him.” Lay says short and Jongin smile but, Lay didn’t notice his smile. “One more, if you have promise that’s mean it’s alright if I tell you a secret.” Lay eyed Jongin back.

 

Jongin open his two upper button of his grey collar shirt, showing his collarbone and the remaining skin of his right upper chest under his collarbone. Lay widened his eyes and look at Jongin disbelieve in what he sees.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Today is Monday, the most hated day by students. Lay, Luhan & Baekhyun come to school as usual. Lay & Luhan enter the class first but, they didn’t see Sehun & Kai there. Their seats are empty.

 

“Lay, where did you think they go? And what happen yesterday? You have that fearful face after you found Jongin. Usually, you’ll arguing or less looking at them by the side of your eyes but, yesterday. You look you didn’t care even Jongin carrying your princess home.” Lay just hear Luhan words and then, he walked to his sit. Lay still thinking about yesterday incident. 

 

 As soon after that, Jongin step in the class with no sign of Sehun. Jongin sit at his seat and start to taking out his book to do revision before class start. Lay walk to Jongin and sit at the seat in front of Jongin. He turns around to face Jongin.

 

The nerd slowly lifts his head and sees Lay looking at him. “Yes?” Lay pointed his finger to the table beside Jongin and Jongin understand what he wants to asks.

 

“At the home. He doesn’t want to open the door even I called him. His mother also worried because, he’s become silent and always sits at the corner closing his ear. His mother is worried about his condition.” Jongin explained. Lay just nodded, understand.

 

“Here. A present.” Lay take out a lollipop from his pocket and give it to Jongin. “Thank you.” He accepts it and unwrapped it before shoving the sweet lollipop in his mouth.

 

From a far, Luhan just stare at them. He’s weird. Lay is now speaking and talking and even laughing with Jongin.

 

LUHAN P.O.V

 

What the hell! Lay says he hate Jongin and what happen yesterday actually? Lay become like this after he found Jongin. There is something that I have to know about them especially Jongin. Lay giving him lollipop? I want one too! *cough* What is the secret that he hides actually? Maybe, the rumor that Jongin and Sehun are dating is true?! *Luhan palmed his mouth* and that Lay. He has become friendlier with the nerd. Looking at the time now, Jongin bullies actually have been decreasing a lot but, still they’re some of them didn’t care if they are murdered by that Kingka. Poor him.

 

END OF LUHAN P.O.V

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“It’s so boring. I want to do something!!!!” Baekhyun shout through the beach. Baekhyun is now alone at a beach because, Luhan is busy with his studying and Lay now is hanging out with Jongin. Sehun? No, he’ll definitely kill me.

 

Baekhyun sit on the sand hugging his legs to his chest looking at the clear sea water. He’s now having an alone vacation in Korea. He sighs heavily. He looked around the beach and sees many people having fun. The boyfriend and the girlfriend. The families. The kids. Even the cat also there with their partner?

 

“I also hope that I have someone to accompany me.” Baekhyun says and he startled when someone tall talk to him. The guy has a black hair and handsome face. The guy sits beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun become tense. He feels his heart become faster that it’s usual beat.

 

“I’m Tao. You?” Baekhyun look at him. The handsome stranger is actually talking to him and even saying his name! “B---Baekhyun.” He smiles. The guy name Tao chuckle. “I can accompany you.” Baekhyun looked at Tao. “Usually, I like to stroll here by myself but, after seeing you. I suddenly, feel that I should have a partner to accompany me.” Baekhyun gulp. He doesn’t know what to say. He feels like in a confession scene now.

 

 “I---, you—, I think…” “It’s okay. Because I feel lonely too. My mother is far away and my siblings also. It’s a long time since I come back to Korea.” Tao says and smile. “Oh! I have to go now. My flight is at 4 p.m. I’ll see you next time. Remember me okay?” Tao says standing up.

 

He doesn’t want to miss the flight to China, because if he misses it that’s mean his business there will become upside down. He comes back to Korea, just because he wants to meet his father. Tao stands up getting ready to walk away.  

 

Baekhyun didn’t manage to say anything. He stands up and pull Tao arm. The latter turn around to look at the shorter male. Baekhyun look down. Tao just wait for what Baekhyun want to do/says.

 

He didn’t expect anything because they just meet. Without he know what coming next. Baekhyun tip toe and kissed Tao cheek. “Remember Byun Baekhyun.” After he says, he ran away like crazy. Swagging his hands.

 

Tao place his hand at where Baekhyun kissed and smile widely. “Cutie I’ll meet you again. We’re actually destined, I think.” Tao says and walk away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-Sehun, are you okay?- Lay text Sehun.

 

He gets Sehun number from Jongin because Jongin asks him to try to coax him. Sehun mother already crying all night because Sehun didn’t want to go out from the room and even refuse to eat.

 

- I’m okay. How you get my number? - Lay knows he tried to play tough.

- Just says, if you’re not okay.-

- Who’re you to care about me? - Lay sighs. Sehun is a kingka but, Sehun is a rare kingka. A Kingka that plays tough even he knows that he’ll break even with a light touch.

- Okay, I’ll not ask that question anymore. –

- Thank you for finding Jongin. – Lay chuckle. “He’s cute.”

 

- It’s nothing. I’m happy that I’m useful. ^_^ - At the other side, Sehun smile looking at the new message he received.

- I want to sleep now. GNight! – Sehun tap and still holding his handphone waiting for reply.

- Sleep Well ~_~ See you tomorrow! – Sehun smile looking at the content.

 

‘What actually, did I do? *sigh* I think I should start getting out from this room and meet the outside world. Don’t be afraid Sehun! Jongin is with you and…Lay.’ Sehun says and blush at the last thing he thought before drifting to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

 

“You should die! If you disturb him again, I’ll bury you alive! Or I’ll shoot you through your mouth!” He says before letting the guy go. The guy runs away quickly with fear. He is looking at the newly open lollipop that is drop on the hard road. He picks it up and smirks. “What a waste! Just like them!” He throws the lollipop to the nearest dustbin and walks away.  

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update readers! I'm busy and my absent week because of no internet and helping my mother cleaning the house...So it's tiring and boring and bla bla bla...

Anyway, chapter 3 is up!! About their identity it's still a secret. As this story will go on there will be more character that will appear. It's not like for the next chap but, for your information. Like in this chapter TAOBAEK is HERE!! Such a cute couple.. ^_^ Thank you for the comment and subscribe hehe...