Flashback + PART I

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 7

Flashback + PART I

 

A/N: This is the flashback about what happen to Jongin family.

 

The Flashback takes place when Jongin and Sehun is their 13 years old life. Jongin and Sehun are twins. Jongin is the hyung while Sehun is the dongsaeng with 2 minutes different from both of them. They have different personalities and with once glance anyone will not know that they’re twins because they are un-identical twins. 

 

Plus, they have another younger brother. Their younger brother is 11 years old but, their mother is rarely to bring him back to Korea. His younger brother always to be put at China with their Granfather and grandmother that are in their late 60s.

 

In Short,

 

Kim Jongin is a guy that is violence towards other. He didn’t care about anyone even his parents and his siblings. He just does what he wants. He is a kingka in his school life during 13 years old. But, he is worst than a kingka. He once, tries to kills a student because he didn’t satisfy with his/her behavior. He has a one permanent tattoo at his right upper chest under the collarbone.

 

Is not he is the one craved the tattoo but, it’s craved by his father command. The tattoo is symbolized of something because his father have one but, in a different place and same with his mother.

 

On the other side, Kim Sehun is a sweet boy who has the cutest smile. Despite, his arrogant kingka face. But, as his smile appears everything will turn out lovely and sweet. He has that arrogant face because of he is in the same womb with Jongin, so that’s why. He’s a normal student in his 13 years life. And he always compares by Jongin and his hyung will always the one to be disgrace by everyone. He sometimes feels guilty to Jongin. Sometime, Jongin will bully him.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the Kim residence, Sehun and his parents are having breakfast together. Then, Sehun is startled when he hears his father putting his utensils on his plate loudly signing he’s angry.

 

“Where the hell is that kid?” He asked Yoona. Yoona sigh looking at her husband, Kim Geun Seuk.

 

“He’ll come down. Be patience.” Yoona says and his husband just glare at the stair to looks after the shadown he is searching for.

 

Then, a guy comes down the stair. Hair is messy but, still handsome with a lollipop in his mouth. Bag is hold below his armpit and both hands inside the pocket. Eyes are cold as usual. Sehun that is sitting in front of his parent just looks at his twins Kim Jongin.

 

“Come here!” Sehun can hear his father stern voice and flinch a bit. His father walks to Jongin and grabbed his sons by his collar. Jongin just glare at his father.   

 

“I heard that you treathen to kill a students and teachers in the school yesterday? It’s true?” Jongin looks at his father by the side of his eyes and slap his father hands away.

 

“Why did you want to know?” He looks at his father. “If I say yes. What you want to do about it?” He says.

 

“You!” GeunSeuk wants to punch Jongin is the face but, Sehun grabbed his father arm and plead him not to make his hyung mood worst. Sehun also didn’t violence especially in his family but, what can he do because he is born in this MoonS2 Family.

 

Because, one time Jongin is near to kill Sehun, his own twins by straddling him. Then, he stopped when he realize what he is doing. At that time, Sehun didn’t see anything inside his hyung eyes except the lust of killing.

 

Geun Seuk stops and drops his arm down with Sehun hands drop together following his arm. Sehun takes his bag and bowed to his parents before going to the school with Jongin.

 

On the way to the school, Sehun is trying hard to catch Jongin step.

 

“Hyung! Jongin hyung!” Jongin stops and turn his body around and looks at Sehun with an annoyed face. He than turn his body again and starts to walk.

 

“Aish. Why did he turn like that?” Sehun continue to walks following Jongin 4 meters in front of him.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The school has ended. Jongin is standing in front of Sehun classroom. He doesn’t know why because today he feels that he should wait Sehun. He looks at his watch and sigh. He put both of his hands inside each of his pocket trousers with his bag under his armpits.

 

“Where the hell is that kid?” He scratches at the back his head annoying and then put back his hands in his pocket. He glances at Sehun class for the last time and he is positive that Sehun class is already empty without any students inside it.

 

He decided to walks away but, stops when he hears someone shouting from the store room. He ignores it because it is not his problem. “Let me go!!” Jongin stops when he hears the voice. “Sehun…”

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun is struggling to let himself free from the 3 senior. Two people holding each his arm while another one is standing in front of him.

 

The senior that is standing in front of Sehun lift Sehun chin with his hands making Sehun to face him.

 

“You. If looks closely, you’re cute and this milky white skin is beautiful.” Sehun struggle when the guy touch his stomach under his uniform.

 

“Shut up!” The guy punch Sehun on the face making Sehun fall on the hard, dusty floor with a thud.

 

Then, the other two is kicking Sehun on the stomach. Sehun slowly lift his gaze to the person in front of him and grith his teeth. The guy grabbed Sehun by his front hair. He lean forward and the blood beside Sehun lips.

 

“You’re cute and sweet.” He smirks. Sehun starts to tremble when he being push to the hard floor again and get kick repeatly.

 

“Your twins! Kim Jongin will not save you! You didn’t have hope so just died!” The guy says loudly. Sehun feels like his life will end here.

 

Suddenly, the store door that is hold by a steel pole is open reveling Jongin. They looks at the steel pole that is fall in front of Jongin and widened their eyes. How can a guy push the door while the hard steel pole is put under the knob and support by the wall opposite it. Moreover, the steel pole is bending.

 

Jongin scan the whole room and situation. He founds Sehun on the floor looking at him with blood beside his lips and beside eyes. His cheek also is red because of the punch he gets.

 

“Sehun…” He whisper and glare at the three of them.

 

He come forwards and looks at one of them. He glance at Sehun and then back to the guy in front of him.

 

“You have give him bad. Then, I’ll repay triple the bad.” Jongin smirk and punch the guy face. The guy fall on the floor and Jongin kick his stomach before step on it. He hanked down and slaps the guy face.

 

“Che! He’s unconscious. No fun!” Jongin stand up and stretch himself before turning his body looking at the remaining 2 guys.

 

“Do you guy also wants triple bad or…seeing hell.” Jongin smile evilly.

 

Sehun can see, both of the guys are shaking when Jongin walks to them.

 

“One!” Jongin kick hard on the stomach and punch his face hard. The guy immediately falls unconscious.

 

“Fo...forgives m…me.” Another guy is startled.

 

“There is no way back when you have entered…hell.” Jongin smile and kick his face and the guy fall on the floor with blood comes out from his nose. Craking noise can be heard. Slowly, he faint. He glances at the three bodies.

 

“Boring.” He takes out a lollipop from inside his trousers pocket. He unwrap the cover and put it inside his mouth.

 

He smiles. “Lollipop is still better.” Then, he realize that Sehun still looking at him shaking. Sehun stare at Jongin, he doesn’t have a single bruise at his body or face just the happy evil face when he hit a person half dead.

 

Jongin looks at the bruised Sehun on the floor. He kneels down and he can see Sehun is backing his way from Jongin even Jongin is his twins. He sees that Sehun is trembling from the punch and kick he gets plus looking at Jongin in front of him. Jongin bend himself down in front of Sehun. He grabs Sehun wrist harshly and pull it making Sehun stumble to the front.

 

“Why are you like this? Afraid of your hyung?” Sehun stare at Jongin eyes and his tears fall. Jongin smirk. He pushes Sehun back and the latter back hit the wall. Jongin wants to walks away. He stops and glance at his crying twins. He suddenly, feels guilty.

 

He kneels down and shows his back in front of Sehun.

 

“I’ll piggyback you.” Sehun is silent. “Yah! Kim Sehun quick!” Sehun is hesistant and Jongin become impatient. He turns around and just scooped Sehun in his arm with Sehun beg on Sehun stomach. He exits the store room to their house.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yesterday, when they come back home their parent is shocked looking at Sehun in Jongin arm. Shockingly, they didn’t mad at Jongin. Especially, their father will definitely mad and scold Jongin when he sees Sehun in this condition but, today is weird.

 

But, Kim Jongin stills the heartless kingka and the worst kingka ever.

 

 It has been 3 weeks. Their father is having a business outside with Sehun following him because he wants to tell Sehun about something. Jongin is at the home alone and his mother, Yoona is out with her underlings.

 

Suddenly, Jongin get a called. He looks on the screen and notice it was from one of his mother, Yoona underlings.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Kai-nim, we have a big problem.”

 

“What is it?” Jongin become restless because from early in the morning, he didn’t feel right.

 

“Sehun-nim, get kidnapped by the black sindeket!” Jongin widened his eyes and suddenly, Sehun picture with their fathe in a frame drop from its usual place. He becomes panicked. 

 

A/N: I hope this chapter is okay. MoonS2 Family for those who didn't understand. Its actually the same as MoonS2 Mafia. So Jongin and Sehun are mafia! I use family instead of Mafia because of italian mafia using family instead of mafia group. So hope you'll understand it...

 

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view. ^_^ My hiatus will be extended until maybe at the end of October? I'm not sure...