Stories + Denying

Lollipop Nerd

 

Stories + Denying

 

A/N: Sp, the next update will be after 2 months (?) I think so... ~(-__-~)

 

“Kai hyung, look. He’s the bad one.” Tao said and he actually expected rage coming from Kai but, Kai just sigh heavily after hearing the ‘bad’ news according to everyone. Tao is shocked when he didn’t see his hyung get mad.

“Hyung…”

“Both of you have to stop with this stupid arguing. It’s useless.” Kai finally said, fed up with the situation.

 

Tao is silent. Suddenly, a cold air flew across the room making all the chaos become immediately silent. Kai sure has that black aura around him. Kai ruffle his air; annoyed. “Now, explain one after one. In the meeting room now! Tao and Lay you’re must there. Sehun and Luhan can stay here with Baekhyun worried that he’ll awake.” Kai said and walk out the room with Lay tailing behind him.

 

“Tao, you must go now. You didn’t want Kai to be mad right? I think that he already endure his anger a lot for today.” Sehun said and Tao look at his hyung.

“I’m sorry hyung for exposing about what Lay…”

“It’s okay.” Sehun smile to his little brother.

“Take care of Baekhyun okay?” Tao said last before walking out the room to the meeting room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai slump himself on his chair in the meeting room while rubbing his temple. There is no one in the room except him. He wanted to feel the calm air for a while. “I didn’t expect that Lay will strangle Sehun. And Chanyeol will someone related with Baekhyun and in the same time being Kris right hand man. It’s getting complicated.”

 

In short, the stories are…

 

Kris was going for his mission when he’s 20 years old. It’s the time where he became his father slave to kill other people. Kris went place by place like what his father had said to him. Once he arrived there, he can see the panicked on the family face. The family consists of a husband, and a wife.

 

“Please, have merc---” The husband body lay dead on the floor with a direct shoot on the forehead. His wife shout and trying to run away. She run to the kitchen and grabs a knife and points it to Kris.

“Don’t come nearer or…”

“Or what? Stab me?” Kris grabs the knife by his bare hand and throw it away before shoots her on her chest. Her dead body slump on the floor cover with blood.

“Useless piece of .”

 

“Omma?” Kris turns around and sees a teenager with bandage over his left eyes and a swollen cheek. Bandage also can be seen at his right hands; wrapping securely. Kris walks past the teenager and hear a sob. He smirks, its sad right seeing your family died?

“Wait!” The teenager takes a hold of Kris by his wrist. ‘Drama will be start.’ Kris thought. That’s what he expected but, he gets different.

 

“Thank you.” Kris can’t believe his ears. He turns around to see the teenager face.

“Thank you. You make me free.” Kris is weird. Slowly, the grip loose and the teenager smile at him. “I appreciate your help even I know you’re not helping me.” Kris turns around and walks away but, something making him stops walking.

 

“Hey!” The teenager looks up. Kris actually has found this kid interesting, from the way he act and also his past. He doesn’t know why he thinks like that.

“Name?”

“Park Chanyeol.” Kris smirks.

“Do you want to follow me?” The teenager name, Chanyeol look at Kris.

“But…”

“Don’t worries there will be no one will hurt you anymore.” Kris said assuaring Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol keep saying he doesn’t want to follow him but, Kris insists him. Before this, Kris never done something like this. “It’s okay Chanyeol. I’ll protect you.” Chanyeol smile.

“Really?” Kris nodded again.

“Okay.” Kris exits the house with Chanyeol tailing behind.

 

Later, Chanyeol is trained to be a fighter and then get inducted by Kris father to be the leader for their organization underlings. Kris also has made up his mind that Chanyeol will be his right hand man even thought his father disagrees with his decision but, as the time pass Chanyeol is pointed as Kris right hand man by his father.

 

In short…

 

Park Chanyeol, is an orphan. He is born without a father in short an illegitimate child. His biological mother  is actually sick when he’s born and he get thrown away soon after he reach 2 years old at a random place. After that, he get pick up by the supervisor of the orphan house. After he reach 10 years old he got adopt by a pair of couple. He feels happy that he finally gets to know the feeling of a family. But, the happiness is not long. Chanyeol is back to the orphan house again because the couple got into a terrible car crash at the time they went back from work.

 

For the second time, Chanyeol is adopted by a couple that has no children even they desired one when he’s 15 years old. Chanyeol feels slightly happy when they adopted him but, that happiness soon change into hate when he gets abused over and over again. They adopted Chanyeol thinking that they can sell him to pay for the debt. Chanyeol gets abused three times harder than usual because he runs away from the debt collector small company even he already get sold away.

 

The couple gambling, drinking, smoking and all other unhealthy things are done by them. Chanyeol can’t take it anymore. When he comes back from the school he always get beaten up just because they lose when they’re gambling. And it became worst when they are drunk.

 

That it’s until Kris come into Chanyeol life like a light that shine through the dark. Chanyeol knows he has hope. When the time Kris enters their house, he knows this man can change his whole life. He keeps praying that he’s free from this cruel household. He hears one shot; he relaxes. Two shot; he open his eyes. The last shot; he stands up and exits his room to down stair. Then, he knows he is free.

 

Chanyeol is sitting on the floor while looking at the house garden by the window. “Where is he? I have to let him read this.” Chanyeol mumbling. The reason he’s here; in Kris room just because wanted to let Kris see their new plan. He sighs.

 

“Yah!” Kris flick Chanyeol forehead and the latter wince in pain.

“What? Hyung, don’t do that. It’s hurt.” Chanyeol complaint while rubbing his forehead. Kris smirk before laying his head on Chanyeol lap.

“Wait, what--”

“Shh! Just let me sleep for a while.” Kris closes his eyes.

“Excuse me mister! Your bed just five steps away from us. Go to your bed.” Kris ignores Chanyeol nagging.

 

“Don’t ignore me.” Chanyeol said and sigh in defeat. He knows is useless to keep nagging to Kris because they will be no effect at all. He gives up and looks at Kris face. He caresses his face. ‘He’s handsome.’ Chanyeol thought and smile.

“Kris hyung, what can I do?” Chanyeol move his hand from Kris face and cupped his own face.

“I keep dreaming about you. I keep dreaming about you’re dead. That dream haunts me and I hate it.” Without notice Chanyeol tears fall. Chanyeol himself didn’t know why he’s crying just over that kind of dream. Kris is just a leader of an organization and Chanyeol is just his right hand man that he has faith on.

 

That’s all not more not less. But, Chanyeol feels different than that. Chanyeol touch Kris face again and the sudden sadness feel his heart. Maybe it’s true that he can’t live without Kris. “Hyung, I---love you.” Chanyeol is surprised when a hand get a grip of his wrist. Kris straightens himself from his previous position.

 

“Say that words again.” Chanyeol then remember what he had said just now.

“I didn’t mean that. I just choose the wro--” Kris pull the grip a little bit harsh making Chanyeol stumble to him and he kiss Chanyeol on the lips. Chanyeol push him and standing up.

“Wha—what are you doing?! It’s not funny!” Chanyeol sobbed.

“I have said that I didn’t mean to say that words!”

“Really?” Kris stands up and stands beside Chanyeol.

 

“Think about it again. Denying with your mouth and accepting just with your heart will not get you to know anything.” Kris said before walking out the room, leaving Chanyeol alone.