Knowing + Jealous

Lollipop Nerd

 

Knowing + Jealous

A/N: Beware of typos and grammar...-__-

 

At their home, Luhan is sitting on the bed eyeing the letter that he holds since the time he return from the school. He still didn’t open it, he just stares at it.

“Lu, what are you doing?” Kai enter the room and sit beside Luhan.

“Lu?” Luhan didn’t give him any reaction. Kai sigh and rubbed at the back of his neck.

 

“The letter is it from Lee Minwoo?” Luhan looks at Kai; shocked.

“So, judging from your expression I think its right.”

“How did you know that…Did you eavesdropping just…?”

“I didn’t do that kind of thing. I can know everything I wanted to know if I investigate that Lee Minwoo guy identity and background.” Kai glance at Luhan to see his reaction and as he thought. Luhan become restless.

 

“Lee Minwoo. 17 years old. Has one older brother and parents. Live in Road 3. Once a neighbor of Luhan. Has a fluffy cat, a fluffy white cat but died after 3 years. And Lee Minwoo also the first love of Luhan. Are the information are right? Also I heard about he has a new boyfriend…” Luhan gulp.

 

“Lu, can you just talk to me? Actually I didn’t care about this. But, being a human and your boyfriend, I’m curious okay?” Kai sigh heavily.

 

“Lu…”

“Did you know about his stories?” Luhan looks at Kai and Kai nodded.

“About the cat, about you meeting him and about why the cat died, because of what…I know everything…”

“No, you don’t.” Luhan says in a whisper but, loud enough to make Kai hear it.

“I know every…”

“No you don’t! Eventually you know everything about him! But, not my feelings when you said about him.” Luhan stand up from the bed.

 

“You don’t know…” Kai stand and try to hug Luhan but, Luhan pull himself off from Kai.

“Okay! Okay! I know about him but, I didn’t know about your feelings at that time. I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Luhan looks at him in teary eyes.

“It’s hurt. I hate it!” Luhan exit the room leaving Kai alone.

“What have I done?!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lay and Sehun just look at Kai and Luhan. They notice that the couple didn’t exchange any words or even morning kisses like they should do. Lay nudge Sehun that sit beside him.

“What?” Sehun mouth to him. Lay point to the Kailu couple that is walking in front of them with his mouth. Sehun look at them and back to Lay.

“I don’t know.” He mouth.

“You should know! You’re Kai twins. Use you’re what that…Ah! Telepathy.” Lay mouth back.

 

  “I don’t have that freaking thing!” Sehun mouth back angrily.

“Really?” Lay says and look at Sehun. Sehun didn’t like when Lay become this Lay. It’s really annoying. So, in short. Blur and Lay is more charming than gossiping Lay!

“I do have telepathy!”

“No you’re not!”

“Yes I do!” They’re bickering in silent mode.

 

Suddenly, the Kailu couple turns their head back and look at them. They are startled with their sudden action.

 

“Sehun, for your information that telepathy thing is not exist okay? For us!” Kai says and walk away first.

“Lay, stop being that annoying gossiping Lay. I feel like I want to…Aish. Nevermind!” Luhan rolled his eyes and walk at the same direction as Kai; behind him.

 

“Hun-ie, I have now figured something.”

“What?”

“Don’t you thing their couple fight is more frightening than the mafia fight?” Lay says but, eyes keep looking at them.

“I agree that. Kai hyung is more terrifying when he is like this.” Sehun says and both of them sigh.

 

“Yah! Both of you! Stop being a pole in the middle of the road! Did you already give up on living?!” Luhan says from a far and they snapped from their thinking or daydreaming or what so ever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“We’ll continue our next topic in the next class. Dismiss.” The student greets the teacher before going out the classroom one by one to the cafeteria.

 

The class already becomes half empty but, Luhan and Kai still sitting in their own seat.

 

“Luhan, Kai did you---” Without Lay can complete his words; Sehun already dragged him to the cafeteria. Then, in the class just leave Luhan, Kai, and……Hyunil.

 

Kai just look or probably staring at Luhan and even the latter know Kai is staring at him, he just ignore him. Then, Luhan looks at him.

 

“Stop looking at me!” He mouth angrily. Kai smirks. Luhan stand from his seat and went up to Hyunil seat. Hyunil looks up at Luhan.

“Here. I didn’t read it. I just wanted a proper apologize from him.” Hyunil take the letter from Luhan hands.

 

“Why don’t you read it?” Hyunil asks without looking at Luhan.

“Because, I think the better solution is let him apologize to me. Direct! I don’t want the apologize get passes by a letter because it’s seem didn’t sincere.”

“I’ll tell him then.” Hyunil keep the letter in his pocket.

“Thank you.” Luhan patted Hyunil shoulder and then exit the classroom.

 

Kai notice that Hyunil hands still inside his pocket and his hands is…shaking.

“So, you’re that Lee Minwoo boyfriend?” Hyunil turn around to Kai place; shocked by what Kai said.

“You should not just clench that letter with your hand. Just torn it and throw it or maybe burn it.” Hyunil didn’t know what to say because this is the first time Kai talk to him.

 

“Silent treatment too? Aish…”

“It’s not silent treatment. It’s just…I’m surprised by what you said. I thought that…” Hyunil is surprised when Kai raised his face by his chin using his finger.

‘Since when he’s standing here?’ He thought. 

 

“How about we do something?” Kai says and retract his finger. He pull the chair beside him and sit on it; facing Hyunil.

“Since, I’m in a fight situation with Luhan. How about we make up an idea to get them…maybe, jealous?” Hyunil look Kai straight at his eyes without blinking. Didn’t believe what he hears.

 

“I…don’t think we can. It’s just, T.K is someone that…” Hyunil says stuttered.

“So, he changes his name? Is it he try to forget his memories with Luhan?” Kai can see Hyunil is clenching his fist trying to control his anger.

 

“You’re jealous right? Is it like this, T.K is always talk about Luhan even you’re with him. When telling a stories also, he keep tell about…the fluffy cat? I think so. And you just content your feelings didn’t dare to talk back or trying to make him stop talking about another guy in the relationship. You just keep it all *Kai pointed to Hyunil heart* here right? If this things goes on, don’t you think T.K will leave you? And…”

“Stop it! I don’t want to hear it anymore.” Hyunil stand from his sits and hanged his head low. Kai also stands from his sits and smirk.

 

“Just let it out. Your feelings.”

“It’s really sick to hear that name! The incident already happens for how many ing years! And he, just keep saying about Luhan there, Luhan here, and it’s always Luhan. I hate it!! Why?! He is just like…He didn’t love me anymore!” Hyunil says angrily.

 

“So, in short. You’re really jealous.”

“No!”

“Yes, I know.”

“Who you’re to know me?! I said no!”

“I know it’s a yes.”

“Stop!” Hyunil wanted to slap Kai but, Kai manage too caught his wrist before his palm hit his cheek. Hyunil look at Kai angrily. Kai lower Hyuil hands but, still holding his wrist.

“So, you better agree with my idea. At least we can see how much he loves you.” Hyunil eyes can be seen moisten from his anger just now.

 

Kai release his wrist and smile to him.

“The plan will start tomorrow okay? I’ll call you later.” Kai says and give a small paper with his phone number on it to Hyunil. He put both of his hand in each his trousers and exit the class leaving Hyunil alone.

“I’ll just accept this.” He says and keeps Kai number in his pocket.  

 

A/N: FYI, I'LL BE IN HIATUS FOR 2 WEEKS AND HALF OR MAYBE 3 WEEKS AND I'LL NOT BE UPDATING BECAUSE OF MY MID-TERM EXAM...OKAY? So, be patience and wait for the next update hehe...

Thanks for subscribe, comment, and for silent readers hehe...