Flashback + PART II

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 8

Flashback + PART II

A/N: Continue to read~~~

=========================================================

“What?! How can that be? How about my father?”

“Actually, there are 2 people from the BlackD sindeket enter our group for 3 years and them silently doing their job without us knowing. Your father is now searching for Sehun-nim because we still didn’t know where he is.” Jongin cut the line and quickly grabbed his jacket before running from his house looking around to search for Sehun.

 

He feels that now he should protect Sehun, he doesn’t know why. He feels that if he didn’t…something bad will happen and MoonS2 Family will collapse.

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the BlackD Sindeket hideout, Sehun is tied on the floor. He struggle but can’t. He looks at the person in front of him and the person smirk at him.

 

Suddenly, the front door is opened reveling his father, Geun Seuk without his underlings. “Stop right there! If not…” One more person beside Sehun point the gun at Sehun temple and Geun Seuk immediately stops his action. “Make us! BlackD Sindeket to be top in the Korea! Even with this 5 useless guys. That’s mean the top first will die!” The leader say and Geun Seuk just stare at them.

 

BANG!

 

“SEHUN!!!!!”

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin stops at a place and panted heavily. He taps his father number and tries to call him but, there is no one answering it. “!” He fists his hair and continues to run. Then, he spots his father underlings.

 

“Yah!” Jongin called and the underlings bowed to Jongin 90 degree. “Did you find them?” None of the underlings nodded. He cursed again and shout depressed. “Just scattered the hell out and…”

 

Suddenly, Jongin remember something. The underlings there are silent didn’t dare to talks anything when Jongin in this kid of state.

 

They might be killed if they do so.

 

“Where is the old factory?” The underlings look confused. “Aish! The burning old factory in 2001?” “I know that place.” One of them says. “Where is it?” When the guy says where the place is… “Don’t ask. Follow me.” Jongin says before running to the place.

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Not so fast.” The leader says and tell his underlings, 5 of them is holding Geun Seuk and pinned his left temple on the floor with both arm at his back. Then, the leader kicks his face repeatly and Geun Seuk didn’t punch back.

 

Sehun looks at his father in horror. “Appa!!! Stop it! Don’t…” Sehun get punch on the face by the leader that walks to him. Sehun falls on the floor and the leader sits on Sehun.

 

“You’re beautiful. After this I will play with you so be patient.” The leader traces his finger at Sehun neck. Sehun feels disgusted and he looks away. The tears slowy fall down.

 

“Look at me!” He turns Sehun face harshly and his tears. “I’ll give more touch and more pleasure too.” The leader lean and whisper to Sehun ears. Sehun just close his eyes and he can feels the leader hands inside his clothe.

 

“Your skin is smooth. Moan for me.” Sehun didn’t know what to do but, he opens his eyes when he feels the weight on top of him is gone.

 

 He sees his father in front of him protecting Sehun from the disgusting guy. “DON’T TOUCH MY SON!” Geun Seuk growled and they backed up. The leader sees it. “Yah! Don’t get afraid by his voice!” Even the stupid leader is stuttered.

 

Then, GeunSeuk fight with them. Punch and kick the 5 people and they dropped on the floor faint. Jongin is really like his father, a brutal father and son excluding Sehun. The exact copy.

 

Geun Seuk sees that the leader is gone. He turns his body and limping to Sehun. “Are you okay?” He untied the rope and Sehun feels his wrist is burning. Sehun hug his father tightly. “Don’t leave me.” He cried.

 

They didn’t realize that the leader is back, from a far. A gun can be seen in his hand. Geun Seuk realize it and turn their body to make he’s back facing the gun.

 

BANG! BANG!

 

1 bullet hit his left shoulder, and another one is missed. The leader walks to them and stand behind Geun Seuk wanting to shoot again. “Appa, your…your shoulder!” Sehun looks at the blood that is oozed out making his father white long sleeve button up shirt cover with blood. Geun Seuk hissed in pain. He turns around and with his quick kick the gun in the leader hands flew over. The leader fall on the ground too.

 

The leaders try hard to crawl to get the gun back. Geun Seuk follows him and kicks his stomach making the leader lie on his back before stepping on his stomach. Then, he stopped.

 

Suddenly, the leader laughs and point out one more gun from inside his suit and shoot on Geun Seuk right leg and hands. He falls on the floor. Then, the leader step on him before shoot him on the stomach. Sehun from far, widen his eyes. Geun Seuk knows the leader is now aiming the gun to Sehun.

 

He grabbed the leader legs and pull it to the back making he fall on his back. He rolls over and quickly snatched the gun before shoot his head 2 times. Then, the leader fall on the floor, dead. Geun Seuk panted heavily and glance at Sehun.

 

Sehun manage to catch his father before he makes contact with the floor. “Appa!” Sehun is crying holding his father wounded stomach while his father other hands is holding his wounded shoulder.  He lifts his hand that holds his wounded shoulder just now and touch Sehun cheek. Caressed it. 

 

“Sehun, take care okay? Appa will always love you and Jongin. Please says to your mother Yoona that appa is sorry because I can’t be by her side forever. And forgive me.” Geun Seuk shows his smile before his hands slowly dropped to the floor.   

 

“APPA!!!! DON’T LEAVE US!” Sehun shout loudly and shaking his father body but, there is no sign of waking up. He looks down and tears fall on his father face.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“It’s here.” Jongin and his father underlings have reached the place. He opens the door of BlackD Hide quarter and widened his eyes. He walks lifeless to the two people on the floor with blood all over.

 

He noticed that one person is sitting holding the bloody one on his lap. “Sehun…” Slowly Sehun turn his head and Jongin sees blood on Sehun left cheek and his twin’s red swollen eyes. He can see that Sehun face is blank but, his tears keep rolling down.

 

He averted his gaze on the person in Sehun laps and quickly kneels down beside the body. Sehun eyes follow Jongin. “A…Appa…” He says and scans his father body; it’s full of gun shoot and blood. He moves his eyes and looks at Sehun.

 

All the underlings gasped looking at their leader body and some of them are crying. Making themselves blame because, they didn’t come as quick as they can. Jongin understand the situation and start to feels something.

 

He sees Sehun hands on their father stomach trying to stop the blood from coming out but, it’s useless because their father is dead. His tears are falling down and he fists his hand and punches the hard floor. Everyone is shocked by Jongin action. They also hear a cracking noise. All of them look at Jongin.

 

This is the first time Jongin is crying, he never cries. He is a tough guy but, today he lost to himself. Jongin wipe his tears.   

 

“Kai-nim, what should we do now?” Jongin looks at them and then to his father and Sehun. “Firstly, we’ll have to meet my mother. After that, we’ll have a funeral for my father and then about our group next leader we’ll decided it later. And clean this bunches .” Jongin pointed to 5 bodies on the floor and pull Sehun by the arm to let him stand up.

 

“Jongin, what should we do with appa?” Sehun asks worried. He doesn’t want to get up even Jongin pull him. “They have called the others to come so we should go back home first to talk…” “No! I DON’T WANT! YOU’RE CRUEL! YOU CAN’T LEAVE APPA ALONE HERE!” Jongin looks at Sehun.

 

“Sehun-nim, we’ll do the rest. So please…” “NO!!!! I…” Sehun fall unconscious. Their eyes move to Jongin behind Sehun. “Move my father.” Then, the underlings moves Geun Seuk on the floor while he eyeing his unconscious twin on the floor.

 

“Kai-nim, is it okay to let Sehun-nim…” One of them is worried. “It’s better. The futher we let him engulfed in his emotion the worst he’ll be. Because this kid maybe…has trauma.” Jongin scooped Sehun in his arm and walks outside the building. The half of the underling follows him and the other are settle down their father body.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The funeral, going as usual. Their mother is there crying non stop on top of the coffin, all Jongin can hears is. “I’m Sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…Please forgive me.” That’s words that he didn’t manage to say to his father. Sehun is in the hospital with his other younger brother staying with Sehun protecting him.

 

What Jongin thinks is right. Sehun is trauma because he get the scene of his own father get killed and shoot several time and the last words his father says and the smile.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin is standing in front of his father tombstone. He places a flower in front of it. “Appa, I’m sorry. I promise you that I’ll protect my family…I wanted to says like that but, I can’t…What should I do?” Jongin says like his father is hearing his problems.

 

“Why did you have to go so early?” Jongin tears roll down his face without he noticing it. His mother already back home leaves Jongin alone there.

 

He wipes his tears and walk to the car seeing the underlings beside the car. One of them opens the car door giving Jongin to enter the car swiftly. He stops before entering the car; he grips the car door tightly.

 

“I’ll hold that title...Appa i'll show you.” 

 

 

A/N: The next chapter~~~ I'm sorry if this scene and all thing are a failure... And there is actually faster development in a certain part... Just don't why i done that. I just over with mathematics exam and soon come with HISTORY EXAM! Sometime, i like history but, sometime history exam make me stress and become weird hehe.

 

So, because i have time and wanting to stress out and the result is UPDATE... The next chapter maybe will be update in October too or maybe extend too November? Depends...

 

Thank you very much for subscribe, comment, and also viewer!