Tears of Regret + New Fight?

Lollipop Nerd

 

Tears of Regret +  New Fight?

 

For the past 5 days, Yongguk always beside Himchan side; waiting him to awake. Yongguk is sitting on the chair beside Himchan bed and it’s the 6 day. Still Himchan didn’t show any sign of awaking up.

 

“Yongguk hyung, did you want to eat?” Youngjae enter the room and asks him but, Yongguk just shook his head.

 

Youngjae sigh and close the door back. “Is he wanted?” Youngjae sigh for how many times today because he has tries asking Yongguk the same question everyday still Yongguk give the same answer. If he wants to eat, he’ll eat like 3 scoop of his food before he starts to spacing out.

 

“What should we do now? I don’t want Yongguk hyung to get sick.” Youngjae says.

 

“When will Himchan hyung awake?” Jongup says and all of them showing their sad face. What Jongup says is actually true. Tomorrow will be 1 week since that fight.

“Hey!” They turn around to look at the source of the sound.

“Kai.” Kai looks at Himchan room and he also didn’t see Yongguk there.

“Still inside and not awake?” Kai asks and they nodded.

 

“What bring you here?” Daehyun asks.

“Oh! About MoonS2 and B.A.P. I think enough with all the fight. Clear all the past thing and we should become alley back.” Kai says.

“But, about that thing we should depend on Yongguk hyung decision right?” Jongup says looking confused. Kai just shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Just you want or not. That’s all.” Kai said and slump his body on the chair beside the wall.

“Here the agreement.” Kai show them a paper.

“But, like Jongup h…” Zelo words get cut when he sees Daehyun snatch the paper away before signing it and bite his thumb and graze a little blood beside his sign. He gives back the agreement paper to Kai.

“Then, we’ll become alley back, forever. I’ll promise with that blood. If for the third time we cut off the promise I’ll let any member of MoonS2 kill me.” Daehyun says and Kai smile.

 

“Okay.” Daehyun and Kai shake their hands.

“So, I think we should just wait Himchan to wake up right? Actually you make a right decision…especially for both of them.” Kai pointed his finger to Himchan room. They smile.

“Then, I’ll take my leave now.” Kai stand from the chair.

“Your wound? Is it okay?” Youngjae says concerned. Kai looks at him.

“Don’t worry. It heals perfectly.” Then, he walks away.        

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This is the moment that B.A.P waits. Himchan is awake but, according the doctor that treats him. Himchan will not be as him like last time. He’ll forget about everything and he can’t see anything starting the day he awake. When Yongguk hears the news he put all the blame at him.

 

“Himchan?” Yongguk says and look at Himchan that is sitting on the bed while the doctor slowly loosens the bandage that wrapped his eyes. Yongguk can finally see the pretty eyes of Himchan but, he knows the fact that the pretty eyes can’t no more see anything. Himchan looks at the source of the voice even he can’t see and smile. Yongguk feels his tears threaten to fall down when he get to see Himchan smile.

 

Yongguk hung his head low and surprised when he feels someone touching his face. He lifts his head and sees Himchan. Himchan lift both of his hand and touch Yongguk face.

 

“You must be handsome. What is your name?” Yongguk can’t hold his tears. He put his palm on Himchan hands that on his cheek while mouth slowly forming words.

 

“Yongguk. Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk sobbed. Himchan is surprised.

“Why are you crying Yongguk-sshi?” Himchan asks surprised when he feels wet at his hands.

“Don’t cry.”

“But, I’m the one that make you become like this. I know I’m the one fault. I…” Himchan caress Yongguk cheek.

“Even I didn’t know what actually happen. But, I become like this is not because anyone fault. It’s my fate and if the fate says that I’ll become like this forever. I’ll accept it even whatever the reason that cause me become like this. Because I know, that person didn’t mean it at all.” Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo tears fall down when they hears Himchan words.

 

“There are other voices.” Himchan says and look around trying to hear where the voice comes from. He is startled when 4 people are hugging him tightly.

“Himchan, this is our friend.” Yongguk lift Himchan hands to each of them in turn while saying their name so that Himchan can recognize and remember them.

“Don’t be sad all of you. I’ll be by your side from now on.” Himchan says and show them the smile that they adored.

 

Even in what condition, Kim Himchan will never stop smiling. After the 4 kids already exit the room wanting to buy lunch for them. Himchan looks at a certain place because he feels Yongguk presence there.

 

Before he wants talk, he feels a pair of lips on his. Slowly, the lips left him but still the person face is an inch from his face.

 

“Yongguk-sshi? What…” Yongguk put his forehead on Himchan’s while hands caressing his cheek.

“Just call me Yongguk. I…I’m sorry because I can’t keep our promise. But, I’ll promise again that I’ll protect you with whole my life. So, stay by my side forever……I love you.”

“I didn’t remember anything about the promise but, my heart says that…half of my heart is with someone by the name of…Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk smile to Himchan even he knows that Himchan can’t see it.

 

“Thank you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai enter his house and get greet by Sehun hug.

 

“S—Sehun?” Kai stuttered because of shock.

“Hyung, I missed you.” Sehun pout and he suddenly get pull by someone from the back.

“Yah! Kai is mine. Don’t hug him freely like that!” Luhan says and Sehun glare at him.

“He’s my hyung. I can do whatever I want!” Sehun says and that words made Luhan mad.

 

“But, he’s my boyfriend! I don’t…”

“Yah, enough with the fight.” Both of them look at Kai while he rubbed his temple and sigh.

“Can’t both of you stop fighting like a kids?” Kai says and both them look at each other before shifted their gaze to other place and crossed their arm.

 

Suddenly, Lay come out from nowhere.

 

“Lulu, Hun-ie, why are both of you like this?” Sehun ears perked up when he hears Lay voice.

“What?! *he turns Luhan around harshly* Why my Lay did called you Lulu?”

“Ha?! Why can’t? I love him anyway!” Luhan looks at Sehun and he knows that Sehun is mad at him.

“Yah! He’s mine so, back off!” Sehun stomp his feet.

“Yah! He’s my friend too!” Kai palm his forehead when Luhan and Sehun start to bickering with each other again.

 

He looks at Lay and Lay just looks at him confused. Kai walks beside him and tapped Lay shoulder.

 

“Settle that. *point to Sehun and Luhan* If not. Die!” Kai whisper and walks away. Lay gulp and confused.

“Is is my fault? Yah! Sehun! Luhan! Stop!” He tries to stop both of them.

“Sehun hyung, did you want to go out together…” Tao stop his words when Lay glare at him.

“Yes?” He stuttered looking definitely confused.

“Where did you plan to take my Hun-ie hah?!” Lay grabbed Tao collar; he definitely jealous right?

 

Sehun and Luhan stop their fight and looks at Lay and Tao.

 

“W—Wait. Lay hyung, it’s not...”

“Then, what…” Lay get push by Baekhyun that come out from nowhere from Tao.

“Yah! What did you want to do to my prince?” Baekhyun says madly.

“You should behave your prince properly Baek-ie.” This time, Tao looks at Lay or more like glaring.

 

“Hyung! You didn’t deserve to call him Baek-ie!” Tao says madly. Sehun crunched his face.

“Tao! You should not mad at my Lay!” This time Sehun joined the fight. They start to bicker with each other with now two other people joined the fight.

 

Kai looks towards the door when one of his underlings bargs into his room.

 

“Kai-nim. Down stair. Fight. No. Stop.”

“What?”

“Sehun-nim, Tao-nim and the other are bickering with each other. Kai sighs and when he exits his room and walk down stair. He is welcome by the shouting voice. Kai ruffle his hair. After the real fight end and now new fight start. A useless new fight! 

 

A/N: The next chapter will be start about Luhan past and also others...FYI Update will be slower like a snail+turtle+slug+sloth=slowerx1000. Oh! A new formula?

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...-__-

Recommend Song: 노지훈 - 벌 받나 봐