Nothing + Empty

Lollipop Nerd

 

Nothing + Empty

 

The next day has come and they are waiting patiently for the perfect time to attack but, it seem like didn’t went out smoothly like Kai think. He didn’t expect that the uneasy feeling he feels yesterday night was actually really bad news. He’s quite shock when one of his underlings infrom that Wei Xi has send them the warning as long a letter with blood writing.

 

‘Guess whose blood is this? Maybe it’s Chanyeol or Luhan. Pick one…But, I rather pick both. This is what you got when you’re trying invading our HQ.’

 

The letter has the shocked and the gore itself. The blood is it Chanyeol’s or Luhan’s. The question that they didn’t want any answer because they are not ready for any of their dead.

 

“Are we necessarily to put all the fault to Kai?” Lay suddenly speak. Sehun looks at Lay beside him in fear. He doesn’t want another fight happen between his brother and his boyfriend.

“What if it’s Luhan ge blood?! Is he dead?! Why did you have to send him?!” Lay snap and raised his voice to Kai.

“Lay, stop it.” Sehun hold Lay hand but, Lay pry Sehun hands away.

 

“Why did I trust your plan again?” Lay scoffed.

“Lay, enough.” Kris says and Lay glare at his other brother angrily.

“Kris ge, why did you feel calm about this! What if we lost Luhan ge for real? I…”

“Just calm down Lay. It’s not the time to argue about that stupid bloody letter.” Lay just huffed angrily and seat himself on the couch again.

 

 Kai just stare blankly at nothing in front of him. He then looks around the living room before his eyes fall to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks around and suddenly his eyes met with Kai making him startled. Baekhyun nodded his head and quickly averted his eyes and Kai smirk. ‘It went smoothly.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan shivered in fear looking at Chanyeol body in front of him. He didn’t expect that Chanyeol will protect him.

 

“He got shot. Chanyeol got shot, I’m sorry.” Luhan mumble and he’s surprised when he hears a groan from Chanyeol body.

 

He slowly crawls to him and shake his body. He’s shocked when Chanyeol move sitting on the floor. “Didn’t you get shot just now? But, now…” Luhan look at him. Chanyeol chuckles.

“I’m not Kris right hand man if I can’t dodge that bullet. He already trained my off so I don’t disappoint him. I actually always failed dodging bullet but, I actually succeed doing it yesterday.” Luhan is at lost of words.

“But, I didn’t even think that I succeed dodging the near one. It must be a miracle.” Chanyeol smile and hiss.

“I shouldn’t laugh. It’s hurt.” Chanyeol touch his face.

 

“But, why did you do that? You can just let me take the bullet.” Luhan then feels hands on top of his head. He looks up and Chanyeol smile while ruffling his hair.

“Hey, I’m older than you. Respect me!” Luhan pry Chanyeol hands and Chanyeol smile. Luhan is suddenly weird with Chanyeol behavior. Just now, he looks like a walking dead porcelain doll. But, now he’s smiling and even joking around.

 

“I can’t let you take the bullet. Because Kris will be mad at me.”

“Nonsense! He’ll also mad at me if you’re the one that get shot because you’re his most trusted man.”

“Yeah, I’m. But, now I don’t think so because he has found his family and who didn’t love their family even animals love their family.”

“But, my father…”

“He loves you, I know because when the time he wanted to pull the trigger I can see he’s shaking when he sees you’re crying. His eyes show sadness too. I know what is the feeling to lose someone you love. It’s heartbreaking; you had felt that too right?” Luhan didn’t want to believe what Chanyeol had said. He didn’t want to believe that his father actually loves him and it’s not like the three siblings thinking throughout these years.

 

“But, why did you say like that? How can you know? You know nothing about us!” Luhan suddenly raised his voice but, Chanyeol remain calm.

“Because I have experienced many types of loves and I think it’s only one loves that I ever felt but, it’s just they love me because they pity me and not because they love me.” Luhan looks at Chanyeol. He doesn’t not know what to say.

 

“Stay on guard at the main!!! Move!” The underling’s voice can hear and Chanyeol stand up with much difficulty before extended his hands to Luhan. Luhan take it and stand up.

“They are here.” Chanyeol walk to the corner of the room and kick the wall with his foot and surprisingly the wall open.

“Here. It’ll lead you to the outside.”

“If there is an escape space why didn’t you escape when they are gone?”

“Because it’ll make the situation worst so don’t worry and go!” Chanyeol push Luhan inside.

 

“Don’t worry you’re save because this is the place that Kris hyungnim built up for emergency situation.” Chanyeol close the door and Luhan can see that Chanyeol is smiling. It’s not that kind of kind smile but, the kind yet sad smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Aargh!” Tao shout when someone hit him with a bat from behind. He turns around and kicks him on the head before falling on the floor holding his bloody head.

“Are you okay?” Lay asks and Tao nodded. He actually feels dizzy because the impact is too hard.

“Stand up! We don’t have time to whinning like a puppy just because of that wound.” Kai says.

 

If everyone hears what Kai said they will be thinking that he’s one of bastard brother but, Tao knows he didn’t mean what he says. Because throughout their training with their father, that’s how their father talk to them when an obstacle take you down. Like father like son eh! Tao stand up and start kicking and punching again.

 

Suddenly a loud bang can be heard. The entire intention move to the main hall. “The devil has come down.” Kai says and Kris that stand beside him just cringe. He doesn’t know that those words can be scarier than itself when Kai says it. Kai must be one hell devil come from the deepest of the hell if he goes berserk. He somehow wanted to ask Sehun or Tao about that.

 

“Welcome home my son. Kris and Lay.” Wei Xi smile and Lay gulp.

“Where is Luhan ge?” Lay take up courage and asks.

“Oh! I totally forgot about that one. You know…forgot to bury his body.” Wei Xi laugh. They gasped but, Kai just stay calm. He didn’t even shake even the subject now is about his belove boyfriend, Luhan.

 

“Don’t play with us! Where is he?!” Kris asks angrily.

“What an annoying pest.” The underlings surround them.

“We have to run.” Kai says.

“What?” Tao is surprised with Kai decision.

“Just go!” They breakthrough the large crowd running to an aimless place but suddenly they got pull by someone inside a room. It basically likes this. Tao get pull and he hold Kai arm. Lay got pull and he hold Kris arm.

 

“What now?” Tao mumble annoying.

“Kai!!!” Tao is surprised by that voice and he can see his brother get attack with bear hug by someone.

“Luhan ge!” Soon, Lay and Kris join the hug while Tao is hesistant thinking to join or not.

“Yah! Get off!” Kai shout and they get off of him.

“Luhan ge, you’re okay.” Lay says and tears in his eyes.

 

“How did you escape?” Kai asks him weird.

“Chanyeol, he helps me escape.” Kris feels butterfly in his stomach. Why he feels uneasy when Chanyeol name come out.

“Lu ge, then where is he?” Luhan looks at Kris and he knows that his brother is worried.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know.” Kris stiffened ‘I’m sorry, I don’t know’ can bring up many meanings. Whether he doesn’t know where Chanyeol is or he doesn’t know if Chanyeol is dead or alive.

 

 

“Chanyeol…” Kris mumbles.