Exposed + Out of Time (PART 1)

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 17

Exposed + Out of time

 

It has been 1 month since Youngjae become the MoonS2 Family underlings and there is nothing suspicious in the house except the lovey dovey act from the six people. Except, he gets called by Kai yesterday telling him to join them re-check the plan. Youngjae thinks that this is the perfect timing for him to remembering their plan.

 

But, being the B.A.P brain, Youngjae. He definitely curious about the paper he sees weeks ago. He still keeps the paper inside his bag without any one notice it. 

 

He enters the room and look at the slide show at the front. Slowly he takes a picture by a hidden camera in his long sleeve coat without anyone knowing because he takes the oppurtinity when he serves the tea for the six people there. He now knows who the leader in each side is and who their new member is.

 

The main consist of Kai as the MoonS2 family leader, Sehun his twins brother, Tao his another brother and the other three is Luhan, Baekhyun and Lay. He knows that Lay become the leader for the area around here. He also knows about their love relationship between them and also the other information.

 

At night, he makes sure no one see him. He calls for Yongguk to tell about all the plan but, he stops when he feels something nudging behind his head. He gulps again. He can hear that Yongguk answering the call but, he didn’t dare to move even a bit. If he move he’ll definitely died on the spot.

 

“What are you doing Yoo Youngjae-sshi?” Youngjae gulp when hears the mocking voice of the person and drop the phone. The person takes it and press the end call.

 

“Kai-nim, I…” Youngjae is really doesn’t know what to do. He just stays in the same position without moving even an inch.

 

“Who’re you calling through the line?” Kai nudge the gun to Youngjae head. Youngjae close his eyes, praying that someone will save him but,

 

 

 

he is wrong.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“From which group you’re from?” Youngjae is being tied up on a chair and get hold up in one of the MoonS2 Family room. With Kai and the 4 underling inside.

“Answer my question!” Kai get a hold of Youngjae chin making the blonde facing him.

“Which group?” Kai says again but, Youngjae remain silent.

 

He doesn’t want to say anything about his group and about B.A.P. He rather died than exposing their secret.

“I didn’t have to answer that question.” He says and Kai let his grip go. He sighs heavily, looking mad.

“You better tell me!” Kai raise his voice and Youngjae flinch. He’s shaking now. Kai put both of his hand at each side of Youngjae head on the chair and lean forward.

“Better answer now.” Kai stare at Youngjae but, Youngjae will act like the stubborn one. He just silent even he knows that he might die after this.

 

Kai smirk. “You don’t want to tell me? Then you deserve to die.” Kai stand properly and put the gun on Youngjae forehead. The blonde boy just closes his eyes getting ready to go through the pain.

 

“Drop your gun.” Youngjae open his eyes after hearing that voice. Kai smirk again.

“Why should I?” Kai says.

“D---Daehyun…” Youngjae says the guy name in whisper. He sees Daehyun is standing at Kai back and pointing the gun at Kai’s head while Kai is still at the same position.

“I don’t have to answer your question.” Daehyun says seriously. Kai look at his four underlings on the floor.

“You sure know ho to fight. You get 4 down.” Kai paused.

“You’re really brave coming here alone.” Youngjae sees that Daehyun is smirking.

 

Then, Youngjae hears many footstep from the outside telling him that the other is there.

“Daehyun enough.” Youngjae says but, Daehyun ignore it.

“I’ll surrender and you can get this friend of yours out now.” Daehyun and Youngjae widened their eyes hearing Kai words. Kai throw the gun away and lift both of his hand.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Daehyun is weird with Kai behavior. How can a leader letting their enemy escape just like that? He could be insane. Daehyun move to Youngjae and untied the rope. Youngjae stand from the chair and looks at Kai.

 

“You come here.” Daehyun ordered.

“You want to tie me up? I’ll not…”

“Sit!” Kai grin and just obeyed. He’s now being tied on the chair while the other two is standing in front of him looking at Kai.

 

Daehyun know his action is pointless actually but, he didn’t care. “Don’t both of you have to go quickly?” Kai says like mocking.

 

They realize it. Daehyun come out from the window and follow by Youngjae. But, before Youngjae wanted to jump he stops.

 

“Why did you let us go?” “Actually about your identity. From the start I have know about it.” Youngjae didn’t believe his ears.

“What?”

“Just go. And that paper that you keep better didn’t tell anyone about it. If you didn’t want to hurt someone.” Kai grin.

 

“Kai hyung!!!” Tao voice can be hear from outside. Youngjae didn’t wasting his time, he jump from the window and run away. Then, the door is open and everyone gasped looking at Kai.

 

“Hyung what happen?” Tao rush to his brother and loosen the rope. He stands from the chair and walk from the room casually without answering Tao question.

 

“Kai, what happen?” Luhan pull Kai arm. He looks at Luhan and then to everyone.

 

 

“It’s a long story and get ready soon we have a big war between us and B.A.P. It’s soon.” Kai says and put his arm around Luhan shoulder, dragging him in the process out of the room.

 

A/N: I have decided to devide chapter 7 into two...So, Youngjae identity! Oh no!!!! Hint of daejae is here even its kind of friendship....But, i like it shounen ai~~~

So, how is the first part? Okay? or not? So, i have update today because i didn't become a slowpoke *pokemon* childish i know hahahahaha...

Anyway, thank you subscribe, comment, and view...Also sorry if i'm not replying all the comment, because that is me...Sorry T^T... But, there is some comment i reply because...hehe keep curious hahahaha! *slap* Sorry...