I Remember + Unveiled

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 18

I Remember + Unveiled

 

A/N: Whole chapter is for the flashback on how Yongguk and Himchan meet.

 

“Take that!” Himchan get beaten by a group of gangster.

“Use this.” One of them gives a knife to be used. Himchan widened his eyes and just shield himself. He knows shielding himself is useless but, he doesn’t have any choice.

 

He closes his eyes to wait the knife to be stabbed on his body but, he didn’t feels anything. He just heard the voice of fear from the gangster and footstep walking to him. “Are you okay?” The guy gives hands to Himchan. Himchan looks at the guy didn’t move any inch.

 

“Take him.” The guy says to his underlings. Himchan is being lift by one of the guy in black suit following to enter the car. Then it drives to a place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Are you awake?” A woman comes in with a tray. She places it beside the small table beside the bed. Himchan looks at his body, his wound all have been treated. He looks at the woman and the woman smile.

 

“Here. There is porridge that I made for you.” The woman intends to give it to Himchan but, the latter looking afraid.

“Sorry. You must be weird looking at me right? I’m Jang Yoona and the guy that takes you here is my husband Jang Geun Seuk.” The woman name Yoona says.

 

“What is your name?”

“Him---Himchan.” He says slow, she smile showing the motherly smile to him. “How old are you?”

“10 years old.” Himchan feels that he can trust this woman so he says everything that she asks.

“Such a young age. Where are your parents?” Himchan looks down.

“There are killed by the gangster.” Yoona gasped and hug the poor boy.

 

“So, start from now you’ll be part of us. I’ll take care of you.” Himchan looks at Yoona and his eyes averted to her stomach.

“Are you pregnant?” Yoona smile by the question.

“Yes. And it’s my first child.” Yoona rubbed her stomach.

“You can relax. If you want anything just called me.” Yoona says and opening the door.

 

“Erm…” Yoona turn to face Himchan with a smile.

“The baby? Can I play with the baby when the baby is born?” Himchan says while playing with his finger. Yoona smile.

“Yes. You’ll be waiting for another 2 month.”

 

“Thank you.” Himchan says slowly but loud enough to make Yoona heard it.

“Rest well Himchan.” The door close and Himchan reach out for the porridge and eat it.

“It’s yummy.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So, we’ll make more team to cover up this section.” Geun Seuk is discussing about the plan of making MoonS2 group defense stronger. Himchan is walking around the house and stop before peeping to the living room. He can see a small kid around his age sitting beside his father and in front of him is the guy that saves him yesterday. Then, the boy turn his head and eyes landed on Himchan. Himchan is surprised. The boy tugged his father sleeve and point to the outside of the living room. The boy walks to Himchan direction.

 

Himchan now is standing face to face with the boy. “Hi! I’m Yongguk. 10 years old. What’s your name princess?” Himchan blinks and looks around his body.

“I’m not a princess. I’m a boy.” Yongguk smile and hug Himchan tightly.

“You’re cute and pretty like a princess.” Himchan blush because of the compliment.

 

“We’re now friend okay? Let’s go play.” Without Himchan can’t say anything because Yongguk already dragged him outside the garden to play together. Himchan can only smile. For the first time in his 10 years living, he gets the first friend in his life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

2 month later, Yoona give birth to twins. Jongin and Sehun. Himchan is the one that excited because finally he can play with the baby. Yongguk on the other hand feels jealous towards the babies but, when Himchan says that Yongguk is the precious one for him. Yongguk blush to the words.

 

2 years later, Yongguk has been decided to become the next heir of B.A.P at such a young age. B.A.P and MoonS2 Family always being best partner before but, something change. Because of a betrayal in each of the group, they collapsed.

 

“No! Why should it become a war between us?!” Geun Seuk raised his voice to Yongguk father, Jonghee.

“It’s your entire fault! You send someone to wreck us!” Jonghee said with mad tone.

“Just stop it!” Yoona shout to calm both of the guys.

“We’ll try…”

“No! I already know who the reason is!” Jonghee shout and glare at Geun Seuk.

 

In the other hand, Yongguk, and Himchan are taking care of the twins while the leader is settling things. “Guk-ie, why did they fight?”

“Just let them.”

“Hyung, we sleepy…” The twin’s tugged Himchan sleeve and he let them sleep on the bed.

“Chan-ie…” Himchan turn around and he gets a peck on the lips by Yongguk.

“What…t…”

“I have loved you since I meet you. I didn’t confess because I’m just a foolish kid at that time. Even now but, I’ll promise to protect you with whole my life. So stay by my side.” Himchan smile and nodded saying ‘I love you too’ to Yongguk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I have found the kids.” One guy enters the room making them startled. Yongguk and Himchan are protecting the 3 years old twins. 

“Get them!” Two of them are holding Yongguk and Himchan so they can’t move. But, being the diligent one. Himchan bite on the guy arm hardly and run to push the other guy so the twins can escape.

 

Himchan tell them to go down stair to call for the others. Himchan knows the enemies now are only 3 people because the way they act. By locking the door after entering the room and checking the room and lock everything that can be opened.

 

“Jongin! Sehun! Run! Go!” Himchan shout and he get kick by one of the guy making Yongguk gasped and start to act violent.

 

“Omma!!! Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung!” Jongin and Sehun shout at the same time. Geun Seuk, Jonghee, and Yoona looks at the twins.

“We’ll go up stair. Yoona wait here with the kids.” Geun Seuk says to Yoona. He knows, at this time it’s not the time to fight.

 

They widened their eyes when he sees Yongguk is holding a gun. Three figures in the room but, one get shoot on the forehead. Another two is holding Himchan while Yongguk pointed the gun to them; eyes red in anger.

 

“He has lost control!” Jonghee says and gulp.

“Geun Seuk, I’ll try to calm him down. You save Himchan.” Geun Seuk just nodded. Jonghee hold Yongguk body to prevent him from doing anything. He forcely let the gun drop from Yongguk grip. While Geun Seuk is easily get the two of the guy easily and save Himchan.

“Himchan?” Himchan is holding his right arm because he get shoot by them.

 

Yongguk find Himchan is wincing in pain with someone beside him. He kicks his father and pick up the gun again and pointed to Guen Seuk.

 

“Yongguk! No! He’s…”

 

BANG!

 

Himchan widened his eyes. He let out a cry while Yongguk just looks at Himchan with no emotion on his face. Geun Seuk impounds the gun from Yongguk hands. Himchan run to him and hug him tightly.

 

“Yongguk, get a hold of yourself!” Yongguk snapped and found Himchan is crying gripping both of his arms. He lifts his head and sees Geun Seuk is holding a gun with his father dead body on the floor.

 

“You killed him!” Yongguk shout in anger. Himchan is shocked, it’s not like that.

“Guk-ie, its not…”

“You kill my father!” Himchan try to shake that thought of Yongguk but, he can’t do anything because he feels dizzy because loosing too much blood. Then, he fainted.

“Chan-ie!” Yongguk shook Himchan body but, he receives no reaction from him.

 

Yongguk keep repeating that Geun Seuk is the one that killed Yongguk. Geun Seuk didn’t know what to do because the incident happens too fast. He wanted to say the truth but, then he remember Jonghee story about Yongguk.

 

Yongguk is a normal kid at first but, everything change when he sees his mother get killed in front of him during his birthday. From that incident when he sees someone he loves, get hurt he’ll automatically become violent because of the trauma he gets from the past. When he become himself again, what he does before that he can’t remember it.   

 

Yongguk cry while hugging Himchan body. “Yongguk, we should…”

“Go away! I hate you! And all of you! I don’t want B.A.P to have a connection with MoonS2 Family again!” He shout and Geun Seuk drop the gun. He can’t believe that this thing will be happen.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After all the incident, Himchan secretly meet the MoonS2 Family telling that he wants to become part of them and promise them to let B.A.P and MoonS2 Family become alley again. Geun Seuk except him opens heart and from that on Himchan become one of the MoonS2 Family members without Yongguk knowing it.

 

He didn’t want to tell Yongguk because when Yongguk has made up his mind. There will be nothing, to change it. In the same time, Himchan also part of B.A.P and about his identity, there will be no one know it except Yoona, Geun Seuk, and also their child.

 

The plan to reunite them actually has been started since Himchan agree the terms from MoonS2 Family.

 

But, the plan is not easy as he thinks. Because…future Yongguk is not the same like Yongguk in the past.

 

A/N: Long enough? Okay, this is just the flashback about BangHim...I know there must be something that all of you curious at...After this fic end, i'll make a really short summary if i didn't become a lazy bump okay? So, don't expect too much because, i'm someone with busy schedule too hehehahaha....

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...

Currently listen : B.A.P - 전부 거짓말 -__-