Dream + Something

Lollipop Nerd

 

Dream + Something

 

A/N: So, I'm done with my exam that is only a trial...Next this BIG BIG BIG exam will come right around the corner...So, I'm busy busy busy but, I'll try my best to update also in exam hoho! Anyway, enjoy reading hehe...The italics are Luhan's dream!

 

“Lu ge, I want that candy please…” Luhan smile to his little brother.

“Here.” Luhan give to his little brother after he done paying it.

“Yay! Lu ge is the best!!! Also buy for Yi Xing too!” His little brother cooed. Luhan smile at his brother and buy another one.

-----***-------

“No! Don’t !!!” Luhan looks at the kid that looks like Lay in front of him, being tied to chair and another kid that is trashing around from someone hold. Luhan widened his eyes when he sees a knife pointed to the kid arm. The knife slash open the kid skin; deep cut can be seen. Luhan widened his eyes. The kid Lay, shouts and he also get a slash at his arm too; a deep cut.

 

Luhan didn’t know what all of this about. The words ‘All of you are just plainly a worthless ! Especially you! You take her life away!’

 

Luhan trashing his head on the pillow with scrunching face; hands gripping the sheet tightly.

 

“Luhan ge!!!!!!!!” Someone push him from the two-storey house at the balcony. Two voices shout for his name. Another voice telling him a sarcastic goodbye before pushing him. He falls down. Suprisingly didn’t die…Blood is everywhere, someone shout for help. He can see his own hands covered with blood and then…all he can see is black…

 

Luhan shoot up; sitting on the bed with sweat making his clothe wet. He breathes heavily and looks at his palm. “The dream feels so real” Kai wake up by the sobs that come from his lover. He opens his eyes and sits on the bed.

“Lu. What happen?” Luhan hug him immediately sobbing to Kai’s chest.

“Lu. Nightmare?” Luhan hug his boyfriend tighter.

 

“I don’t know if I can say it as a nightmare because…it feels so real.”

“Just forget it. Let’s sleep.”

“But…I don’t want to…”

“Shh~~ its okay. I’m here; I’ll protect you, so sleep.” They lie back on the bed with Luhan head at Kai chest and Kai’s arm around Luhan waist. Luhan close his eyes slowly and after that he dozes off to sleep.

 

Kai smile looking at his boyfriend cute face. He caress Luhan face…He admit that he never get to caress Luhan face as close as they are now. He only patted his head.

 

“What’s this?” He brush Luhan hair at the upper of his ear and Kai widened his eyes.

“Scar. It’s looks kind of…deep.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They are having breakfast and all the important resident in the house are sitting together to eat their breakfast but, Sehun is not here and also Lay. Also, adding to the weird things is actually only Kai is there eating alone with all the underlings.

 

Tao and Baekhyun are out for a date. Sehun is still sleeping but, actually he doesn’t want to wake up. Lay is out somewhere buying Sehun things? Just like he say. While, Kai’s beloved boyfriend is having a fever and continuously nightmare.

 

Kai play with his food by using his spoon and sigh afterwards. He put the spoon down and lean his back to the chair. The underlings are surprised with their leader sudden sigh.

 

“Kai-nim? Is there anything wrong?” One of them asks and Kai looks at him. Despite thinking about his boyfriend, he also thinks about Lay and Tao behavior. Lately both of them seem trying to keep something secret from the family. But, how could he suspect someone from his family doing something behind his back?

 

“Listen.” All the underlings are silent and eyes look straight at their leader.

“Watch Tao and Lay from now on. If there anything wrong, tells me.” Kai say before standing up from his chair and walk to his shared room with Luhan.

 

The underlings just nodded in agree even they didn’t know why should they watch Tao and Lay. Are there anything suspicious from them?

 

“Enough of all the same thought. We can only do the work…for now. If the situation becomes weirder, everyone remember to tell Kai-nim as fast as you can. Understand?” The underlings voice roar through the dining room and the others just answer him with a loud ‘Yes!’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai open the door and walk inside. He walks to his boyfriend that is sleeping on the bed. He caress Luhan cheek before peck him on the lips. He mends the quilt and smile before exiting the room; closing the door slowly.

 

He walks through the hallway with one hand in his pocket while another messing his back hair. He drops both of his hands to the side after stretching himself while yawning. He knocks on the door of his twin’s room but, getting no answer. He knock again but, still no answer from Sehun.

 

“Sehun-ah!” He called and after the fourth knock. The door is open and Kai get inside. Sehun close the door and lock it.

“Sehun-ah, why do…” Kai is tackled by a hug from his twins until he fall on his on the floor. Kai hiss in pain.

“Yah, Sehun. What hap---” Kai is surprised when he sees Sehun red swollen eyes and a bruise are visible at the side of his lips and his neck.

 

Sehun sit properly in front of Kai and wipe his tears away.

“Who did this to you?” Sehun didn’t dare to look at Kai.

"Tell me! Who did this to you?!!” Kai raised his voice making Sehun flinch.

“It’s nothing.”

“What is nothing?! Are you ing blind or what?! You have a cut beside your lips and a ing hand mark on your neck! Who strangled you?! Tell me!” Kai said angrily and he bet the whole household can heard his voice but, he doesn’t care because Sehun safety is more important.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad.” Sehun said and sobbed. Kai realize that he actually yell at Sehun. He hugs Sehun and let the latter cry on his shoulder.

“Jongin-ah, sorry for making you fall.” Sehun say.

 

“Argh!!!!!”

 

Kai head shoot up to the door and suddenly feeling unsettled. “Kai. Just now, who is shouting?” Sehun asks and Kai blinks his eyes; breathing heavily.

“Kai-nim!” The door is knocked loudly by his underlings.

“Kai-nim! Luhan-nim is…Luhan-nim…” Kai quickly stand up and open the door.

“What happen?”

“Luhan-nim is going mad. We don’t know what happen but, he got two of us knock down. He suddenly becomes like that after we awake him.”

“Why did you awake him?”

“Because we’re worried because he’s trashing around the bed and sweat is all over his body.”

“Where is he?”

“In both of your room.” Kai quickly run to their share room quickly.

 

Sehun looks at Kai and wanted to follow him but, he’s surprised when Tao suddenly appeared in front of him. “Tao. Don’t surprise your hyung like that! Stop appeared like…” Sehun looks at Tao that is looking around him; looking worried.

 

“Tao-ah, what happen? Ta--” Without Sehun can continue his words he gets push by Tao inside his room back. Tao lock the room and looks at Sehun.

“Tao?”

“Hyung…” Tao inhale and exhale heavily.

“Hyung, do you trust me?” Sehun is weird with Tao words.

“Of course I trust you. Why do you ask weird question like that?” Tao gulp.

“Hyung help me.” Sehun become weirder.

“I don’t know if the thing that I heard and saw are true or not.” Tao grip his hair. Sehun has become suspicious.

“Wait, where is Baekhyun?” Tao looks at his brother sadly.

“I can’t…” Tao hug Sehun and tears fall down from his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Lu! Calm down!” Kai get a grip at both of Luhan grip but, Luhan manage to get away from Kai’s grip. Luhan place his hands at each side of his temple while screaming and sobbing.

“Don’t! Go away!!! It’s hurt!!!” Luhan shout and shout. Kai is surprised looking at Luhan when he grab a nearby pocket knife and swing it and get Kai arm scratch. A cut is form. He gets a grip of Luhan wrist again from behind. He twists Luhan wrist a little bit to make the knife fall down and he hug him tightly when he struggle.

 

 Luhan fall on the floor with Kai following him and cry all his heart out. “Luhan…Don’t cry…It’s gonna be okay.” Kai caress Luhan hair.

“Save them.” Kai looks at Luhan.

“Please don’t let them die. Save Yixing…and Kris.” Luhan said before faint because of exhausted.

 

Kai looks at his underlings and they nodded; knowing what they should do next and they walks out the room.

 

“Yixing and Kris. Who’re you?”

 

A/N: BA BAM!