Exposed + Out of Time (PART 2)

Lollipop Nerd

 

 

CHAPTER 17

Exposed + Out of time (PART 2)

 

“Thank god! You’re alive.” Junhong hug Youngjae tightly.

 

“I thought you died.” Jongup says with a heavy sigh and he gets a sharp glare from Daehyun and Youngjae.

 

“What other information you get?” They become silent when Yongguk voice ring in the living room. Youngjae gulp; hesistant to answer.

 

“Just…” Youngjae didn’t dare to look directly at Yongguk face even he knows that Yongguk can be more gentle then Kai.

 

“Say!” Yongguk raised his voice but, Youngjae didn’t move an inch from his spot.

 

“Yongguk.” All of them averted their gaze to Himchan that is just entering the place.

 

“Why are you shouting?” Yongguk glare at him.

 

“That is none of your business.” Himchan sigh and looks at Youngjae.

 

“Tell me what is happening.” Youngjae slowly lift his head when he hears Himchan voice. Somehow he feels safe with him.

 

“Can we talk at different place?” Everyone is weird with Youngjae words.

 

“Why should you? You sure…” Himchan block Yongguk when he sees that he wants to grab Youngjae by the collar yelling at him.

 

“Just calm down.”

 

“Why should I? Are both of you trying to betray us?”

 

“No it’s not like that!” Youngjae says shock at his leader words.

 

“Then…why did you only want to talk to Himchan?”

 

“Be—because…” Youngjae become silent again playing with his finger.

 

Himchan sigh. “Okay. We’ll talk together Youngjae…and plus this person.” Himchan point to Yongguk and Youngjae just agreed with it. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Explain this thing!” Yongguk get a grabbed of Himchan hair making the latter facing him. Himchan is squirming in pain. Yongguk loosen his grip and push him on the bed.

 

“Why didn’t you say that you’re one of them before this? Did you just playing with us?!” Yongguk is raising his voice.

 

“No. That is the past. I also don’t want to become one of them but…I can’t.” Yongguk is surprised but he didn’t want to shows his emotion when he heard sobbed from Himchan.

 

Actually, Himchan really want to become one of MoonS2 Family because he wants to repay their kindness and without Yongguk knowing it. Maybe he is the stupid one because didn’t tell Yongguk about it but, all this thing happen after the incident.

 

“Yongguk…I’m sorry…” Yongguk suddenly become angry by the words. He doesn’t know why.

 

He didn’t like Himchan feels sorry for him, he didn’t like it and Himchan didn’t know about it. Is it his fault or is it Himchan?

 

Loud banging to the door can be heard from Yongguk and Himchan room. Just a sentence can be described by those loud noises.

 

 

Yongguk the leader of B.A.P is torturing Himchan. 

 

A/N: I know. It's short! *sigh* I'm feeling down actually now...Anyway, enjoy...This is just the story after Daehyun save Youngjae or more like Kai letting them go. After this the story might be more confusing...But, after its end i'll explain in short summary...Maybe i'll do that...-_-

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view -_-