New Student + first day

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 1

New Student + first day

 

The class widened their eyes and mouth hags’ wide gap. “Is that the new student?” One of the students asks. The teacher looked at them and nodded. Suddenly, the front door burst open showing a light brunette boys walk to the teacher.

 

“Teacher I’m sorry I’m late.” The teacher smile at the boy. “It’s okay. You can take your seat now. Before I forgot this new student name Kim Jongin. Be nice to him, He’s the intelligent one, you all should be friend with him.” The teacher name Mr.Kwon smile.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin is place beside the brunette boy. He feels really nervous on the first day, this is actually the first time he going to this prestigious school. He always fined EXO high school name is famous in the current area or maybe be said in Korea? The magazine writes how amazing the school is and there is one guy that becomes the school angel? Weird.

 

“Hi.” Jongin jumped a bit when a voice suddenly speaks to him. He looked at the source of the voice. “Hi.” He replies back. “I’m Luhan. You’re Jongin right?” The cute boy asked. Jongin nodded hesitate to answer. “Princess Lulu!” They can see a boy walking towards them. “Are you missing me?” “Yah! Who is the one miss who?” Luhan says and the boy sighs.

 

“Come on Lulu just act with me.” “Lay! Stop it!” Luhan raised his voice but, not angry. “I’m not your princess okay. Go find someone else!” “I have found my actual princess this morning but, I don’t know the cute princess name.” Lay says and smiling alone.

 

Jongin that are sitting there looking at them, just silent. He didn’t know what to do. Then, the guy name Lay took notice of him. “What’s your name? *blinks* Are you really like this appearance? A nerd?” Lay burst out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the Cafeteria, Luhan and Lay are now sitting in tables that are special for them. “Where is this little kid?” Lay complaint annoying. Then, they hear someone shouting while waving happily to them. “There he is.” Luhan says pointing to a boy standing at the cafeteria door.

 

He run to them and spread his arm widely. “This is the free bear hug for both of you.” The boy says.

 

“Baekhyun-ah I c---can’t breath.” Lay & Luhan tried to form a sentence. “Oh! Sorry.” Baekhyun let them go and they tried to inhale the oxygen as much as they can. “Are you trying to kill us?” Luhan asked and still panting. Baekhyun is now sitting beside Luhan. Luhan is sitting in front of Lay. 

 

“Omo! That’s Luhan, Lay & Baekhyun in one table. It’s really a rear opportunity. Quick takes a picture.” A girl says to her friends. “Not again.” Luhan & Baekhyun feels annoyed while Lay didn’t care about any of them because he already in his dreamland. They even not a celebrity.

 

In Short, the information for them is this.

 

Lu Han or the angel of EXO high school. He is love by both boys and girls and also the teacher. He is good in academic and physical education. His friend is the other top 2 and 3. He’s also good in singing, dancing and has a perfect doll like-face. He knows Chinese. Luhan always get confession by both girls and boys. But, he just ignores all of it but still all of them looked at Luhan the most. Everyone didn’t know that their school angel actually gay?

 

Lay @ Yi Xing. Yi Xing is the name his parents give and Lay is the name that is give by Luhan. He is the second top of EXO high school after his friend Luhan. He is good mostly in physical education and a little of academic. He is admired by the boys and some of them like him because he’s talented. He is good in dancing, singing, rap and acting. He is love by the girls. He also like Luhan, he knows how to speak Chinese. But, he has something that he hides from them. Plus, he’s gay.

 

 Baekhyun, he’s the third top of EXO high school. He is childish; he really can’t live actually if he’s alone and he’s also gay. He will definitely lose. That’s why Lay & Luhan have to take care of him. He is love by the girls and also the boys. He is good in singing and a little bit raps. He is just pure and innocent.

 

 Back to the reality, the three boys are having lunch while talking about random thing. “I heard that you have a new student in your class? A boy right?” Baekhyun ask Luhan. Luhan just nodded. “I’ll correct your sentence. He has a new student in his class and the boy is nerd!” Lay emphasized the nerd word. Baekhyun suddenly, stopped from what he do and stare blankly at both of them.

 

“Lulu, you should not be too polite to the new student. Look Baekhyun also have f…” “Really?! He’s a nerd?!” Lay sigh. “I have told you right.” Lay become annoyed. “I should find him now.” Baekhyun says standing from his seat but, Lay that is sitting in front of Luhan grabbed his wrist preventing him to walk away.

 

“What?” Baekhyun look at the hand on his wrist than to the owner of the hand. “Don’t go.” Lay plead. Baekhyun sigh. “Okay, I know. But, promise me to let me meet the new student.” Baekhyun says before sitting back at his sits. “Why did you say at me? Say to Luhan.” Lay says. Baekhyun & Luhan just glare at him.

 

“Yi Xing! We’re in the same class okay? Because this morning you come late. Just that. Baekhyun class is the one separate from us.” Luhan explain and Lay just stare at Luhan face, clueless. Luhan sigh followed by Baekhyun.

 

“I’ll not mad at you Yi Xing. Thank god you’re my ‘BEST FRIEND’ if not…Aish…” Luhan complaint to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“School has ended!!!!!! Yoohoo!!!!...Ouch!” Lay says. Lay stumble to the front when Luhan knock him by the head softly. “What the…Luhan! Don’t do that! You’ll damage by intelligent brain.” Lay complain, hand rubbing his head. “I admit you’re intelligent but you’re more to yellow okay?” Luhan says and walk away. “What yellow? I know last time I dyed my hair yellow blonde.” Lay touch his hair. Luhan palm his face. He pointed his finger at Lay and mouth ‘ert’ but, still Lay try to catch up what Luhan says.

 

Ning……………..

 

“Luhan! One more, I have something to do with Baekhyun. Wait us at the main door and not the main gate okay?” Lay says and smile. Luhan just chuckle looking at his best friend. “Lay, I’m not you. I know the different between main gate and main door.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where are they? It has been past 10 minutes.” Luhan look at his watch. Suddenly, he hears someone yelling from behind of the school. “What’s that?” He slowly walks to the behind of the school building. When he reaches the place, he peek from behind the wall and gasped. He sees a student that is beaten by a group of other student.

 

He scan the student that is lying on the ground trying to cover himself from be beaten. “Is not that Kim Jongin!” Luhan widened his eyes. Without thinking he walks to them. “Yah! Stop it!” The group of bullies turns around and they are shock seeing Luhan standing behind them. “Lu----Luhan.” One boy suttered. Luhan walk to Jongin and helped him to sit. “Are you okay?” He asks and Jongin just nodded lowering his head.

 

Luhan looked at the bullies. “We’re sorry Luhan. We promise we don’t want to do it again. Please don’t…” One of them says and his words get cut by Luhan words. “It’s okay. Now, just go back home. It’ll be a big trouble if teacher see all of you.” Luhan says. The bullies bows to Luhan and quickly run away.

 

Jongin look at Luhan without the latter knowing it. ‘What the position of this boy even the bullies afraid of him and whole school plus teacher admired and respect him.’ Jongin says to himself.

 

Luhan averted his gaze to the boy that is in pain. He looked at Jongin in a sad eye. “Why, didn’t you run away?” Jongin just look down didn’t want to show his emotion to Luhan. Luhan just sees the nerd boy. His fringe is covering his eyes and wearing a black spectacle with a white thing tapping to keep the glass attach to each other in the middle.

 

“T—thank y—you for saving me.” Jongin stand up hugging his bag tightly to his chest. He looked a Luhan and bowed 90 degree. “Wait…” Luhan didn’t mange to ask about his wound, Jongin already gone from his sight.

 

“What a fast runner.” Then, at the same time. Lay & Baekhyun found Luhan behind the school building. Baekhyun the one hugging Luhan because he is worried and Lay just lecturing Luhan telling him not to wonder in the school alone without them. Then, Luhan thinks. ‘Who’s the one actually asks me to wait at the main door?’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The door opens reveling Jongin with unarranged uniform and a cut beside his lips. “Wel…Omo!” His mother, Yoona quickly run to him and cupped her son face. “Jongin-ah, who did this to you?” Yoona, is worried. “It’s nothing. New school.” Jongin says. He let himself free from Yoona motherly touch and walks towards his room. Yoona just sigh looking at her eldest sons.

 

“Hyung! You’re back.” His twin little brother greets him and hugs him tightly. When his brother let Jongin free from his hug, he smile brightly but, the smile die when he sees a cut at Jongin lips. “Hyung what…” “Where is my other little brother?” Jongin asked to let he go from the question that will come out from his little brother. He knows that his little brother didn’t like when he’s get bully or anything similar to it.

 

“Oh! He’s out.” Jongin just silent and nodded, hands is busy opening the uniform. Suddenly, a lollipop is shove to Jongin cheek. “Look hyung. It’s the new flavor. Cola!” His little brother smile and he just chuckle.

 

He takes the lollipop. He unwrapped the wrapper and put it in his mouth. “Thank you!” Jongin says and smile continues to doing his job earlier. Opening his uniform to take a shower.

 

‘You know right hyung? How much I love you, I can’t bear to look at that sad face of yours. You like lollipop right? That’s why I grabbed the latest taste of the lollipop in the way back from school. One more, why you love lollipop? Oh! I forget i'm the one let him become like this.’ Jongin little brother blabbering alone.     

 

Then, they heard a knock on the door. The door opens reveling their mother. “Get ready we’ll out at 8 p.m as usual.” Yoona says and smile. Jongin just sigh and get ready because the clock already shows 7.30 p.m. ‘I’ll just wash after going back.’ Jongin says to himself.

 

A/N : The first chapter...I hope the story is okay but...if there are grammars mistake...just *thinks* close your eyes for that hehe...Because english is not my first language...

So enjoy and thank you for the 5 subscribe i get when i post the foreword...*happy*

^_^ Comment? of just silent reader? Up to you... :D