SHOPPING!

Cobwebs in my Heart

A big finish to the demonstration and you were done. It was very successful and your teacher was very pleased with you. Everyone knew that the famous SM entertainment company wants to hire you and they were all very happy and proud. You were bursting with pride as you recalled the event the next day. Since you have no parents to tell this exciting news to, you were a tiny bit upset but quickly cheered up. No Sunkyung, you can’t feel down because this is a big opportunity and you need to grab it. Your parents wouldn’t want you to feel sad when it’s time for celebration. You forced a smile on your face and continued to get ready.

Minyoo was already at the mall since she just finished her job and went straight there. You were to meet her soon for the shopping of dresses so you don’t want to be late. You picked out a pair of jeans, a singlet and a big woollen jumper and applied some make-up. Grabbing your purse and your car keys before driving to the mall, you were getting more and more excited. “Hey babe! Let’s go, I can’t wait any longer to shop for cocktail dresses. This is so exciting!” you laughed at her enthusiasm and joked with her as you guys looked at the different shops. It wasn’t as busy as yesterday but some people who were involved in the demonstration recognised you and Minyoo and waved cheerfully. You were gulping at the different but equally beautiful cocktail dresses, lost in your own world, not knowing which one to choose.

“Come on, let’s go in, time is precious,” Minyoo practically dragged you into a shop and you rolled your eyes. “Welcome girls, what might you ladies be looking for?” A kind faced lady came out of the back and asked nicely. “We are looking for cocktail dresses that are not that formal but pretty at the same time.” The lady laughed and replied, “Well, all of my dresses are pretty I can assure you. Now, let’s have a look around shall we?” You guys walked around the shop, trying out different dresses but none really stood out. Suddenly Minyoo squealed and held up a dress. It was a strapless dress with a white top and red at the bottom which looks cute and formal at the same time. It is the perfect choice for Minyoo.

Her eyes shining as she stepped into the dressing room to try it on. You sighed and looked around. “Omo Sunnie, look at me!” You turned around and gasped a little. The dresses fitted Minyoo perfectly and she looked gorgeous. “You look gorgeous Min!” You cheered and Minyoo blushed before going back to change into her clothes. “Now, now, it’s your turn. Let’s see…” You walked around and saw this shelf that you never looked at before. I will just have a look at this, you thought to yourself as you wondered slowly around. Suddenly your eyes caught onto something white. You pulled the dress out and immediately, you knew this was the right dress. It was a white strapless dress with a silky black belt. It looked simple and angelic. You smiled and showed the lady while she nodded and pointed at the dressing room

A/N: since the last chapter was a bit short, so this time, i wrote a longer chapter for you all ^-^ enjoy