Happy Birthday Sunkyung!

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

You hung up the phone feeling extremely disappointed and annoyed. Minyoo noticed and patted you on the shoulder. “I heard the conversation, don’t worry, if he can’t hang out today, there are other times you know. Also, you want them to do well tonight don’t you?” You thought about it and smiled, knowing that Minyoo is right. “Anyways, didn’t I tell you that our errand is going to be fun?” You rolled your eyes and attempted to look out the window but who would have known that Minyoo is so good with blindfolds. Everything around you is black and this is no fun. Besides the constant voice of Minyoo’s talking to you, you can’t do anything else to entertain yourself but sit there.

“Ok, we are here…” You heard Minyoo say and sighed. Finally… your was getting sore. Minyoo opened the door on your side to help you out. “Can I take off this thing now? It’s getting a tad bit annoying.” She laughed and replied, “Not yet princess, come, don’t worry, trust me.” At times like this, I don’t think if I should trust you, you thought to yourself as you held onto her arm and shuffled forward. “Seriously Min, if you don’t tell me what’s going on, I would be very mad!” “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNIE!” You were shocked and almost fell when a pair of arms held you up. Then you felt someone loosening your blindfold and you quickly slipped it off, revealing Sehun’s grinning face.

He helped you up and you were still in a daze. “See Sunnie, we prepared everything, food and all. Come and join us and later, you’ve got to open our presents. Mine first of course…” Tao waved at you excitedly and as you walked to the blanket with everyone, you burst into tears. “Omo, what’s wrong? Don’t you like it? I told you guys we should have gone shopping or went to a theme park or something…” Chanyeol pouted and you shook your head. Smiling with tears still on your face, you spoke, “No Yeollie oppa, I love it! I just didn’t know you guys would do this for me… I haven’t felt this loved for a long time…” Sehun hugged you from behind and whispered, “Well, you are loved, you are loved by all of us and especially me…” You pouted and turned to him, “And you! You told me you couldn’t hang out with me; did you know how upset I was?” He chuckled nervously and looked at the others for help but everyone just shrugged.

“Haha, it was a surprise but I’m here now, do you really want to waste this time arguing?” He winked and you rolled your eyes before settling down on the blanket. The rest of the time was spent with you all happily having a picnic in the park. Thank goodness this park is usually deserted so no one is going to see and recognise EXO. “Time for presents Sunkyung, come and open mine first!” You laughed at Tao’s enthusiasm. You opened each of the gifts and they were wonderful ones. Soon you’ve opened all the presents but Sehun still have to give you his. He smiled before taking out the blindfold and putting it over your eyes. You groaned, “not the blindfold again, seriously, I’m getting tired of not seeing things…” You heard him say, “Mine is a tiny bit big it’s a surprise, so… sorry I guess.” You heard him running towards the direction of the van and sighed. I wonder what he could have prepared for me, you thought…