Practice, Practice and More Practice

Cobwebs in my Heart

It’s Wednesday already, and you were really nervous about the audition tomorrow. What if the manager think you are not good enough? How would you face the boys if you failed your audition and resumed the position of being their fashion stylist and make-up artist? You sighed and started to warm up. You were given a day off to practice what you will be performing tomorrow at the audition. You took out your iPod and speaker and started to flip through the songs, trying to find the perfect one. All kinds of thoughts rushed through your head, the people whom you don’t want to disappoint. When you came back to reality, you saw the song your finger was on.

It was “Mama” by EXO. Of course, you thought to yourself. I could really impress the manager with this song. The unique dance moves and the catchy song would really show your talent of both singing and dancing. You thought about this but there is just one problem. This song is normally sung by the EXO BOYS so it would be a bit low in your range. An idea suddenly clicked and you smiled, I’m EXO’s stylist and make-up artist, so it is natural that I watch the boys practice a lot so I should be fine in showing them what I can do. You took out your laptop and began to work your magic on a music program. I will just change the key of this song; you thought and smiled as your fingers worked quick.

“Yo Sunkyung-shi!” you lifted your head and saw Chanyeol with the rest of EXO walking into the practice room. “Annyoung oppas,” You smiled at them and stood up to stretch. You had finished changing the key of the song at an amazing speed just to get on with the practice. “Ah, so you are performing our song are you?” Lay commented as he saw your laptop and your iPod flashing with the name of their hit song. You smiled and scratched the back of your head. “Well… I thought it would be good… and since I’m your stylist and make-up artist, it would really show the manager that I’ve been learning a lot from you all and well… I thought it would be… fun…” You voice trailed off as the guys laughed. You pouted and turned back to your laptop when Kai came up to you.

“That is a good song choice, auditions are supposed to be fun; it is good that you are thinking this way. You never know, if you are having fun, there would be a higher chance of you becoming a trainee.” You smiled and Suho came up to you, “Kai is right, don’t worry, we have faith in you, we believe you can become a trainee. Even if the worst happen, we would still love it that you would be our fashion stylist and make-up artist,” You looked around at the friendly faces and smiled. You were really glad that you have the boys behind your back and you were glad that you had made them your friends. You nodded to them and the boys sat down. You looked questioningly at them and they winked. “Well then, show us what you can do…” you blushed and immediately started to stutter while the boys smirked.

“You… guys are… staying to watch?” You laughed nervously but stopped when you saw they were serious. Oh well, you looked determinedly at the mirror and put on the music. Taking your place, you began…