Finally...

Cobwebs in my Heart

Heyyyyy! i'm back for another update, i always update multiple chapters so you guys don't have to wait so long for updates... i've had time to update lots these days, to make up for not updating for so long, anyways, without further adeui, i will bring you the new chapters, please subscribe and comment!!

 

You woke up the second time and you felt much better. Your head and body hurt less and your limbs are light again. You can breathe easily and you feel cooled down. You felt weight on your right hand and you looked down, surprised to see Sehun gripping onto your hand while he was asleep in the chair bent over, with his head on your bed. You examined his angelic face… So handsome, you thought. You were slightly confused. Why would Sehun be in your room unless… Your eyes widened, did I say something while I was having my fever? I don’t really remember much… but whatever I said, I’m glad I said it because now he is by my side… You smiled and you started to trace the outline of his face. He stirred and sat up. Yawning, he looked at you and realised that you were awake. He immediately lifted his hand up to your forehead. He sighed knowing that your fever had gone down and smiled at you.

“Well, well, do you feel better now little Ms Pretty now that you are feeling less sick?” You raised an eyebrow at his sudden nickname for you and replied, “Obviously, the clue to whether I feel better or not is in the words feeling less sick isn’t it?” He laughed and you giggled. He looked at you softly and as you were staring at those brown eyes you remembered everything that you said and that happened and… that kiss. Your first kiss! He lowered his head and his nose tip touched yours and you started to blush, wondering what’s going to happen next but he just smiled angelically and lifted his head while you breathed heavily. “It’s time to let the others know that you are awake, all of them are extremely worried, especially…” “Shin Sunkyung, you’ve got some explaining to do!” Sehun smiled nervously and nodded towards the door. “Minyoo…” You laughed nervously and held his hand tighter, “Don’t leave me oppa, you promised and besides, if you leave me now, she will eat me alive and there will be no more little Ms Pretty…” He smiled down at you and caresses your face. “I did promise didn’t I? Don’t worry, I don’t back out on my promises to you, ever…”

Of course, everyone followed Minyoo inside your room and all of a sudden it became really noisy. They were really glad that you were ok and you smiled around at the others. You got up and took hold of some clothes that Minyoo handed to you. “I will be right back,” You winked and disappeared into the bathroom. You smiled as you thought of everything that happened and in a way, you were glad that it all happened, because you had sorted out your feelings for Sehun and you had told him instead of hiding it. And you were glad that he accepted. You sighed as you shampooed your hair, I was too scared to admit I love him because I was scared of being rejected. You thought but giggled quietly to yourself, I was being silly all along, I couldn’t see that he already had feelings for me and I was trying to trick myself into believing that we were just being friendly with each other just because I was afraid…

After you took the shower, feeling immensely better, you went down to the kitchen to eat with the others. You sat beside Sehun and all during the meal, you two are already becoming more and more like a couple…