A Great Show Case!

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

As you and Minyoo waved goodbye to the oppas, you quickly made your way to the front where you handed the tickets to the ticket guy and he winked at you two before waving you in. You smiled and were glad that you know most of the staff working there. You both weaved in between the screaming fans and sat down on your assigned seats. You breathed a sigh of relief and wiped your forehead. That was crazy! The amount of people that are here are unbelievable.

All through the performance, it was pretty successful and the boys did great. You and Minyoo were cheering as loud as the fans and gave thumb ups to each member when they looked at you, smiling. It was question time, all the fans quietened and everyone sat down. Leeteuk was the MC and you smiled when Kris pulled up a chair for Leeteuk to sit down. What a gentleman, you thought to yourself and looked at Minyoo while she just silently giggled. Then, different members answered different questions. You were laughing so hard when Baekhyun claimed to be the funniest member in EXO along with Chanyeol and Sehun and did the imitation of when him and Sehun shower together. You rolled your eyes and whispered to Minyoo. “I didn’t know they showered together?” She giggled and pointed to the stage. “Did you see how embarrassed Sehun was when he heard Baekhyun say this? He probably doesn’t want you to know or something…” You giggled as well and looked back at the stage.

The best question was when Tao, Sehun and Kai were asked to do aegyo. Yes, you’ve seen Tao and Sehun doing aegyo several times so you are not surprised but still thought it was pretty cute. Then Kai did his aegyo, you were pretty shocked and then started to choke as you laughed so hard, causing girls sitting next to you to give you weird looks. Even though it was a bit awkward and he started laughing half way, it was still kinda cute while it lasted. Kai glanced at your way and you tried to hold in your giggles and flashed him a thumb up. Time went by so fast that their Show Case in Korea was ending. You were kinda disappointed that it was really short because you really liked seeing the boys perform. But when they are all finished, you and Minyoo screamed loudly and quickly made your way out the front and to the backstage.

“Omo, the oppas are so good! I’m now officially their fan!” You smiled at the excited Minyoo and was about to reply when your path was blocked. You didn’t even need to put your head up to know who it was with those killer high heels. Sunrie was standing in front of you, smirking her face off with her friends behind her. “So you came to cheer the oppas on I guess, but too bad that you can only buy the tickets and watch with the crowd while we get backstage passes and watched on stage.” “Well, we didn’t want to watch on stage like you , so get out the way…” Sunrie was about to grab Minyoo when you reached out and pushed her out the way. You glared and rushed away with Minyoo, “Don’t you dare try and hurt my friend again like that or you will really pay.” You can still hear their laughs down the corridor. Minyoo was starting to shake with anger but you just tried to calm her. “Come on, let’s go see the oppas,” You told her and led her away.