Can it Get More Luxurious?

Cobwebs in my Heart

Hey guys!! i'm back to update again, its been a while right? hope u r all eager to read my story, i promise if it wasn't good in the start, it will get better, please stay tuned and subscribe and comment thank u ^-^

 

“It should be somewhere around here…” You looked at the piece of paper with the address of the restaurant on it and frowned. “Don’t worry, we will find… WOW!” You can’t help feeling as shocked as Minyoo as you drove into the appointed restaurant parking lot that the boys requested. It is HUGE and so luxurious… “Are you sure we are in the right place? This is just… unbelievable!” You exclaimed and Minyoo giggled, “It’s so like the boys to eat at somewhere like this, don’t worry, I know it’s the right place.” Doormen from either side came and opened the door for Minyoo and you. Minyoo squealed on the other side and you just stepped out, still a bit dazed when you saw all 12 guys standing there waving. “Oppas, this is amazing!” Minyoo had already skipped up to the boys while you gave the key to the doorman so he could park your car.

“Do you guys like it? We thought it would be a good place to celebrate.” Sehun offered his hand to you and you took it. “Oppa, it would be really expensive to eat here wouldn’t it? And wouldn’t people recognise you guys?” Sehun laughed at your uneasy expression and shook his head. “Don’t worry, this is a restaurant that only Kpop artists and trainees come to, so we will be recognised but it’s normal. It’s not as expensive as you think so calm down, besides, we are paying for it.” You smiled and started to look around at the brilliant structure for the first time and were stunned. “It’s beautiful! Really it is! I should have so invited Jongmin oppa because he would have loved this place!” You laughed at Minyoo’s reaction and were totally unaware that your fingers were still laced with Sehun’s.

When you guys walked in, many artists that you know greeted you and you were bursting with excitement. “I can’t believe I’m meeting SHINee in person,” Minyoo squealed and you both giggled like crazy. Minho came up to you and smiled while holding out his hand; you took it and shook it gently. “Hi, I’m Choi Minho, member of SHINee; it’s really nice to meet someone as pretty as you.” You blushed a little and shook your head, “Eh… it’s an honor for me to finally meet Minho-shi.” “I’ve never seen you around here before, are you new?” Onew came up to you and smiled. You nodded and bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Sunkyung imnida and I’m newest trainee at SM Entertainment.” “Wow, really nice to meet you pretty Sunkyung,” Jonghyun came up and winked while you laughed. What you didn’t know was that someone was staring at you and the SHINee boys with a jealous expression on his face…

---

When I saw her laughing with the SHINee boys and when I heard them calling her pretty and stuff, I was really jealous and I’m not ashamed to admit it. So there are more rivals with me besides D.O and Sehun ah. I sighed and turned around, “Suho hyung, what’s with the long face? Come on, time to enjoy the party!” Xiu Min came up to me and grinned while I forced a smile. “Guess you are right. Time to get the party started!” “That’s more like it!” Xiu Min cheered and we walked back to the table. Occasionally, I would glance towards Sunkyung who is having fun. Please Sunkyung, don’t make more guys fall in love with you and don’t fall for anyone else but me…