The EXO Boys...

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

“Hurry up hyungs, we are going to be late for her graduation ceremony, I heard that she was going to make a speech with Minyoo to represent the student body because they were the best students.” Suho hyung came out his room and grumbled at me. “Sehun, calm down, we have plenty of time to get there, and you are not entirely ready either, you haven’t got your disguise.” My eyes widened and I shrieked before rushing into my room to get my disguise while the others shook their heads and chuckled. Honestly, I’m really excited to see her graduate; it reminded me of when I graduated. I smiled and ran out the door, almost colliding with Luhan hyung on the way. He scowled and flicked me on the forehead. “Calm down, we are NOT late! Just try and control your emotions for a bit.” I took deep breath and nodded before taking slow steps towards the staircase and then rushed downstairs. Luhan hyung sighed and shook his head while got his sunglasses fixed.

“Are you boys ready?” The manager came in and looked around at us. We were smartly dressed with disguises like sunglasses etc. We kinda looked really good and if there were a group of fan girls waiting outside, they would no doubt fall in love with us. We walked out the door one by one and got on the van before driving off. I was so excited that I couldn’t sit still and kept on tapping my foot until Chanyeol threatened to cut off my feet. Once we arrived, I went out of the van first and looked around for the hall. When I’ve spotted it, I ran towards it, hoping to see her. I rushed in with the others following me but when I looked around, she was nowhere in sight and neither is Minyoo. I looked confusingly at the others and walked up to a student. “Hey, excuse me, but have you seen Shin Sunkyung and her friend Minyoo?” The student shook her head and said, “No, they are not here yet.” I started to panic and looked to the others.

“But the ceremony is about to start right?” The girl nodded her head and headed towards a seat. I looked to Suho hyung, hoping he could answer my questions but even Suho hyung, who was the calmest of us, was looking extremely worried and was trying to find Sunnie and Minyoo in the crowd. We all looked up when the microphone cracked, and everyone was trying to find a seat; the ceremony was starting. I was extremely worried now, did something happen to them on the road? Is Sunkyung alright? I was just about to call Sunkyung again when two girls rushed by us and 12 of us breathed a sigh of relief when we saw that they were Sunkyung and Minyoo. I felt a sense of relief rush through me knowing they are alright, more importantly, Sunkyung was alright. I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to her.

Finally, it was their speech time, “It’s good that they got here on time,” Baekhyun smiled and commented while I nodded. When some guy whistled to her during the speech and I could clearly see the blush on her face, I felt anger rush through me and I dealt him with the hardest punch that I could possibly summon up... onto his arm. She was shocked by that but I ran back so fast that she didn’t see me. “The plan is to surprise her, in other words, NOT seen by her… and by the way, that was a pathetic punch.” Kai commented teasingly while I rolled my eyes, “Well, I had to do that… and I could have done something worse but I just didn’t want to hurt him.” The others tried to hold their laughter.