When the Truth Come Out...

Cobwebs in my Heart

Hey guys, i'm back again to update, another person subscribed! yeppy! i'm so happy, thank you so much everyone! please continue to support me, comments and subscription very appreciated :) 

 

 

We were at the company early to practice trying to get everything right for our next performance. While I danced, I thought about the uneasy feeling. It isn’t like anything that I’ve experienced before, and it definitely does have something to do with Sunkyung. “Alright, break time everyone.” Suho hyung called and I collapsed on the floor. When I put my head up, I saw Luhan hyung holding out a water bottle in his hand. “Here, have a drink Sehun, you need to recharge.” I smiled and thanked him while he sat down beside me, wiping his forehead with a towel. “Hey, I can’t help noticing that you’ve been spacing out a lot since last night, what happened?” I lowered my eyes and whispered, “I don’t really know, I’ve been getting this really bad feeling at the bottom of my stomach and I know it has something to do with Sunkyung but I don’t know what and it’s really bugging me. I can’t explain the feeling, it’s getting stronger today,” Luhan hyung nodded and fell silent.

“Well, whatever it is, it hasn’t happened yet so don’t worry and concentrate on the work we have to do ok? Don’t let it affect you or the manager wouldn’t be too happy if you stuff up in the next performance.” I knew he was right so I simply just nodded before getting up when another round of practiced was called.

---

You were all dressed and headed out with Minyoo towards the company. All through the trip both of you were quiet and there was an awkward silence and an uncomfortable atmosphere in the car while you were driving. You were getting really nervous as you approached the company, fearing the moment when you tell the truth to the boys but of course, especially Sehun. Normally you would count on Minyoo to calm you down because she was always in support of you but this time, you can’t count on her anymore because she is not exactly in sync with you so you stand alone. As you both arrived outside the boys’ practice room, you gulped and opened the door. “Hey girls, how are you all? We’ve just finished this round of practice, so we can talk for a bit…” Baekhyun came up to you both but you both kept a straight face while the boys began to realise something is wrong.

“What going on? Cats got your tongue?” Chanyeol came up to you and nudged you while you looked at him seriously. You obviously startled him with your dark expression as he slowly backed away to the back corner and stared at you. “I have something to tell you guys and I beg of you, don’t comment until I’m done ok?” The boys nodded and you took a deep breath. “My parents’ fashion company is in danger of losing its place in the market. The situation is bad so long story short, since I’m the legal owner of the company, I have to go back to Washington to help,” Everyone was quiet while Sehun just stared at you before he asked carefully, “Well… ok… that was unexpected but when… will you be back?” You stared at the ground and you saw the boys began to panic. “Well, that’s the thing; I don’t know when… maybe not for a long time…”