A surprise coming?

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

You spent the next few weeks working on your school work and also practising hard at the company. Besides Sunrie still annoying and trying to hurt you, you were kinda enjoying your life. Whenever you and Minyoo had time, you guys would spend it with the EXO boys. It was always fun with them and now, Sehun and you are officially a couple. You guys no longer had to hide your feelings from others, you both were free to show affection whenever. He took great care for you and became just that little bit responsible but overall, he is still really immature. Minyoo and Jongmin are going great and they usually come and watch you practice if they have time with the EXO boys and Jongmin became great friends with them as well. You guys are like a big family now and you were glad. There were more laughter and the death of your parents didn’t bother you as much now because even though you lost a family, you gained one and they would always be there for you no matter what.

The boys have their Show Case tomorrow night and Minyoo is getting their costumes ready while you were trying to work out how to do their make-up. “Hey Sunnie, do you know what day tomorrow is?” You looked up from your book and smiled, “Neh isn’t the EXO oppas having their Show Case? It’s going to be great and I can’t wait for the oppas to wear the clothes you designed.” Minyoo sighed and stopped for a moment. I looked at her confusingly and she smiled. “You are right; I’m getting excited as well…”

---

“Yeobseo, it’s me, Minyoo. Sunnie doesn’t suspect a thing; she’s even forgotten it herself. So remember the plan and fingers crossed that nothing will go wrong to spoil it.” I heard the voice on the other end of phone and agreed. After we hung up, I turned to the EXO members. “So the plan is still on Sehun?” I smirked and said, “Of course, our little Sunkyung is always too oblivious to these things.” We all laughed and started to file into our bedrooms. “Make sure you’ve all got the presents ready and nicely wrapped ok?” “Also, get the blankets and stuff ready for the picnic…” Everyone was busy planning and doing their own stuff to make the party tomorrow fun and memorable.

I got out my phone and looked at the background picture that I took the other day with Sunkyung when she was practising. She looked gorgeous and we were so happy in the photo. I hope she will enjoy tomorrow and everything we’ve planned for her. I’ve got this perfect present for her, I’m sure she would love it…