An Unbelievable Life...

Cobwebs in my Heart

I'm finally on hols! yay! this means i can update my stories, lots of them! haha, please subscribe and comment thanks and thank you to the 40 subscribers i have overall over my two stories posted, i really appretiate it you guys :) anyways, here's the new chappie XD

 

You’ve worked hard for the last bit of your university life and finally, it was near graduation time. Minyoo and you were both so excited because it means that you both will finally finished school and can now concentrate on work and decide what you want to do. Graduation day is next week and you are both still cramming for the last little bit of your exams. Even though you both are good students and don’t really need to prepare for exams, you guys still think that it would be a unfair competition if you don’t study like the others, it would be like looking down on the other student body. So on Saturday, you both are in your room, reading through the notes and textbooks. “Hey Sunnie, you know, we’ve already got jobs and I think that you being a trainee and one day debut and me being EXO oppas’ stylist and make-up artist could be long term…” You stopped and looked up from your book. “Yeah, I guess so and I really like our jobs now and I think if nothing unpredictable happens, we could just stay like this. We are earning good money and experience and having loads of fun while making great friends with the other Kpop artists like the EXO oppas, what could be better?”

Minyoo smiled at you and nodded, “You are getting more attached to the EXO oppas now aren’t you since you are going out with Sehun oppa as well.” You thought about this and replied softly, “Because they are like family to me, we are all a big family aren’t we?” She came up to hug me while my eyes were getting wet, tears blurred my vision. “Of course we are family, and we will never be separated, and I’m sure the oppas would say that as well.” You sniffled and nodded your head. Your phone suddenly started vibrating and you looked at the caller ID and immediately, a smile came onto your face. “Hey Sehunnie oppa,” You heard the other person on the other end of the phone chuckle, “Hey little Ms Pretty, how are you? Still cramming for exams? I heard you got day offs for next week due to exam revision and stuff…” You said into the phone, “Yeah, I did… sorry I can’t go to the company to see you guys but we are really busy.”

“Well, take care of yourself, don’t get sick or something, and make sure you are eating right. Don’t just get quick meals because you want to get back to studying. Also, it can get cold at night so make sure you wear warm and sorry I can’t go and see you or hang out because I’m busy with practice as well…” You laughed and replied while Minyoo tried to hold back the giggles after hearing Sehun’s speech. “Arasso, arasso oppa, you sound like an ahjumma. You take care of yourself as well oppa, don’t get too tired, rest when you have to ok?” He chuckled and said, “I would have ruffled your hair if you were beside me but anyways, I will talk to you soon ok, got to go, manager calling us for another round of torture.” You giggled and said goodbye before hanging up.

“You know, if you said ages ago that you were going out with Sehun from EXO, I would have slapped you so hard,” You looked at Minyoo and smirked before settling down on your bed again with a book. “Don’t worry, you wouldn’t have had the chance, I would have slapped myself to save you to trouble…”