Party you say?!

Cobwebs in my Heart

---

I flopped onto the couch. It’s been such a tiring day of practice. “Sehun you lazy maknae! Taking most of the space on the couch…” Luhan came up and tried to push me off the couch. I pouted slightly and whined, “Hyung, I’m tired…” “We are all tired Sehun, don’t worry, we are not as busy tomorrow so we can sleep in.” Suho hyung smiled tiredly and entered his room slowly. I sighed and looked blankly at the TV screen.

“Ha, I’ve got a date tomorrow and the manager gave me half a day off, ers!” Chanyeol exclaimed. I pouted some more. “Why can’t I get a date like hyung? All those girls who like me are because I’m famous, they don’t know who I really am and I can’t get close to them.” Kai smirked and patted me on the shoulder and said, “You are too immature, that’s why no one wants to go out with you…” Before he could finish, I had started to whack him with the cushion. He laughed and poked his tongue out at me.

“You guys are so immature, grow up! No wonder you are both the maknae in the group.” Baekhyun shook his head and walked away while I gave Kai a death glare and he shrugged before walking away. I sighed again and made my way up to my room. What a day!

---

Minyoo had left early and you were getting a little bored. You looked outside and saw the rain easing. It’s been raining for days and your mood is not improving at all. You had decided to work on your fashion project. You had made the dress and decided on what hair to do for the model that’s going to be modelling for you on the day but you don’t know what kind of make-up to go for. So you settled down in your room and started to think about your design.

Just as you were turning on your laptop, your saw your unfinished resume. You sighed and opened that. You really have to find a job Sunkyung, what would your parents say if they saw you getting slack? You mentally slapped yourself and promised that you will finish your resume and find a job. No more being a slacker! To be honest, you were more hardworking than anyone; you set the bar too high for yourself since your parents died, so afraid they will be disappointed in you wherever they are.

Suddenly your phone rang. You looked away from your laptop and saw the caller was Minyoo. You immediately smiled and picked up to hear her excited voice on the other end. “Omo Sunnie, I just found out there is a celebration party at the end of next week to show all the fashion designs/models that our class designed, so it’s like a cocktail party. We SO have to go shopping for dresses! Haha, we have to look good at least!” I chuckled lightly and thought about it, “Well, I’m free this Saturday, so you want to shop then?” Minyoo agreed and squealed. “By the way, we have to take a guy partner for the party; it can be anyone in school or out of school…”

 

A/N: Thanks to the two people who have already subscribed to my second story, i hope more people will support me as i continue to update ^-^