Confusions and Decisions

Cobwebs in my Heart

Double update!! haha, hope you are all looking forward to reading more of my story, without further adue, here it is!

 

I don’t know why my heart would feel like this when I saw how happy Sunkyung was talking to Sehun. I was excited when I saw her getting off her car, thinking I could see her again today but then… Sehun walked beside her and they were laughing and talking like they’ve known each other for ages. Then Sunkyung pumped her fist in the air and Sehun laughed and ruffled her hair while she pouted. She looked so cute when she pouts. I sighed, feeling bitter inside. Come on Suho, you don’t even like Sunkyung-shi more than a friend, seriously… I think Sehun realised that there is something wrong with D.O and I but I don’t think we should let him know yet.

I didn’t know that we arrived at the practice room so quick, I saw Sunkyung wave and forced a smile and waved back like the others. Then Sehun shouted, “I still haven’t forgotten about that thing, I will tell manager soon.” She blushed a little, mouthed a thank you before walking away. I was confused, what is this ‘thing’ that they are talking about? I can’t believe they already have secrets. I can see the other members are ready to tease Sehun and he looks as if he didn’t mind. How did this become so complicated? I sighed as I heard Kris calling me. Maybe practice will take things off my mind but I was wrong. The truth is, I can’t stop thinking about her…

---

I can see that Suho-hyung is as confused and upset like me. I don’t know about him but now I’m not so sure of my feelings towards Sunkyung. I mean, I really like her but is that it or there is more? I sighed and looked around at the members’ faces. My eyes stopped on Sehun automatically and I watched him laugh and beam like life is perfect. Well, everything is going wrong for me, I thought to myself. Why aren’t the others falling for her? Maybe they are falling for her but just don’t want to admit it… I need some advice. I told myself as my feet carried me towards Baekhyun.

He saw me coming and lifted his eyes to me. I must have been blushing a little because I’m about to ask him questions on girls and that can be quite embarrassing because I’ve never really paid attention to any girls. He slowly raised an eyebrow when I walked up to him. “Can… I ask… you some… eh… questions?” I know I must have sounded really uncomfortable because the next thing I know, he is dragging me to the corner of the room and told me to sit down. “Now, what is this stuttering about? Do you have someone special now?” He teased and I shook my head. Soon he saw I’m serious and settled down.

“Say… if I liked this girl but it seems like she likes someone else and I’ve got all these rivals to compete against for her heart, should I give up on her?” I finally asked while Baekhyun considered this. After a while, he said, “Well, if you think she is worth you loving then you shouldn’t give up no matter who the rivals are, but maybe there are girls you connect more with than that girl, in that case....” Suddenly I know what I must do…