Off to Dinner We Go!

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

I didn’t know why I said that in front of her but it felt like millions of little needles were stabbing me in the heart when I mentioned that tons of guys are going to be after her. Even though I don’t know if it will happen, I’m still not taking any chances. I must have showed my emotions on my face because Sunkyung looked away and said, “That won’t happen, and besides, I won’t say yes to any of them…” I felt a smile appearing on my face. I’m positive about my feelings towards Sunkyung and I will not let my chance escape. As I looked at her face, she looked so innocent and so totally unaware of my feelings towards her. Does she like me? Even a little bit? I found myself wondering about this but shrugged the thoughts away. No, now is not the time Sehun… be patient…

---

The whole afternoon you’ve been working on your assignments for school since Minyoo is out as well. You are an intelligent student so it is not really hard for you to complete these work and get good grades but you are very cautious, not wanting to lose marks because of a careless mistake. After all the hard work, you sighed and stood up. Stretching, you looked out the window and smiled, the scene between you and Sehun when he walked you home is still fresh in your mind. Sehun oppa is always so sweet to me… you lied on your bed and thought of all the good time you’ve had with Sehun and smiled to yourself. Guess I’ve got a really good friend… no, loads of good friends actually, the EXO oppas have really been taking care of me well. You looked at the clock lazily and then sat up so fast that you almost strained your back.

I think we were supposed to meet at 5:30 but it’s already 15 to 5 and I’m totally not ready, I want to look nice because the oppas will be there, and Sehun oppa… You were surprised that you were thinking about Sehun so much and blushed a little. You were glad no one was here but you because they would surely know something is up if they saw you blush. But it’s not like I like Sehun oppa more than a friend so why am I blushing? You shook away the thought and grabbed a t-shirt and shorts before heading into the bathroom for a hot shower. When you finished, you heard the front door slam and Minyoo ran upstairs. “Ah!! We are going to be so late, I’ve got to do my hair, and make-up, and have to pick out an outfit, and…” You laughed at her and she pouted.

“Don’t worry, if we help each other, we can still make it on time. That is if we do everything without making a mistake.” She nodded determinedly and you laughed again. You gently curled your hair and put it up in a bun and chose a pair of baby pink heels with bows at the front. Your dress was a long white dress with patterns at the top and a simply brownish yellow belt. Simple but pretty while Minyoo let her hair down and wore a short pink tight dress that made her look really mature but pretty with a pair of white heels. You both did some light make-up for each other and looked at yourselves in the mirror. You were both very happy with our looks and both of you are getting excited. You smiled at yourself in the mirror… I’m ready, you thought as you grabbed your car keys and headed out with Minyoo.

 

Hey guys, this is the last chappie i'm going to update today, please wait for more, and plz comment and subscribe thx so much!