Demonstration

Cobwebs in my Heart

You were surprised at how fast the time flies. You had completed your assessment and got an excellent mark for it which you are really proud of. But it is no surprise that you got a great mark. Before the celebration commences, you were asked to do one more demonstration. Since you are the best fashion stylist and make-up artist in your class, the best achieving person, you were to do a demonstration of fashion and make-up in a very busy mall for those who want to be your model, experience a free make-over and to get fashion and make-up tips.

So on the day of the demonstration, you quickly packed up all your make-up and other things that’s needed while you got ready. You had to present yourself really well for other people to trust you to do their make-up and be their fashion designer. You quickly slipped on a strapless, long, tiger print dress on and applied some light make-up. You smiled at yourself in the mirror and grabbed all your stuff and made your way downstairs where Minyoo was waiting for you as always.

When she saw you, was open slightly in shock and you had to nudge her for her to get out of her trace. “You look amazing, now you make me look under-dressed…” She pouted and you laughed. “Let’s go!” You exclaimed, grabbing your car keys. “Are you sure you will be able to drive in… that?” You frowned, “Come on Minyoo, you’ve known me for so long, why do you still doubt my abilities?” She quickly waved her hands and shook her hands, “Aniyo, I didn’t mean that, I was just… worried…” You laughed again and assured her everything was under control.

Both of you finally made it to the mall and even though it’s early in the morning, it is still so busy! You gulped at the crowd and wondered how many people would attend your demonstration or worse, is any going to turn up. You shook the thoughts away and entered the mall with great confidence and Minyoo by your side. When you both entered, many people’s attentions were on you guys, especially the boys. They stared and stared and never know when to look away. Honestly, you would always feel uncomfortable if many boys stared at you but today, you were so excited that you giggled along with Minyoo at how silly the guys looked, gulping at you.

Your teacher was waiting for you two when you arrived. “Oh good, Sunkyung and Minyoo are here. Well, I’m going to leave the organising with you Minyoo because you are good at that. Sunkyung, of course you know the task for you today is to be the main stylist and make-up artist so get set up. Minyoo, since you came second in the assessment after Sunkyung, you will be her helper and if there are many people lining up, you can help her by working on a few people. Be confident you two and get the best result and response from the public. Good luck!” You both nodded and felt important after your teacher’s talk.

He left while you guys set up. You were feeling butterflies in your stomach. What if someone didn’t like your design and make-up and said something to you that’s insulting? You must have looked uneasy as Minyoo came up to you and patted you on the back. You jumped and Minyoo rolled her eyes. “Geez, jumpy much? Don’t worry, you will be fine. Besides,” She winked and said, “If you fail, we fail together!” You smiled and hugged her.

It was near starting time and everyone was getting a little nervous. Minyoo was standing next to you for support and you looked at the crowd. Most of them already had their attention on you because you looked gorgeous. When they saw that there is a demonstration and you were the stylist, they couldn’t wait and started to line up. Deep breath, Minyoo stepped forward with a microphone and started to introduce the activity for today. Many women stopped to listen and lined up waiting for the free trail to make them look beautiful. Here we go; you thought as you plastered a smile on your face and walked up to your first model... 

A/N: more subscribers yeah! thanks to those who subscribed and i hope more people will support me ^-^