The End or the Beginning?

Cobwebs in my Heart

OMG can u believe that this is the last chapter?!!! I've finally completed my second story, soon i shall be starting a new one, so please look forward to it, but meanwhile, i hope more people will support my two stories and comment and subscribe lots thank you very much. And also let me know in the comments, if u want me to make a sequel for cobwebs in my heart, because it can be made available, so please let me know thanks :) anyways, here's the exciting last chapter to this story XD enjoy! ~~~

 

 

You kept on staring at the boys while they panted and tried to catch their breaths. Sehun straightened up first and looked at you. You saw the hurt and anger in his eyes but there was something else. A bit of softness and tenderness that you used to see in his eyes when you were going out with him. You heart scrunched up in pain and you had to put on a poker face. “What are you doing here? I thought I told you we were done?” You turned around and he grabbed your hand. You tried to pull away but he was strong as he held on. “No, I don’t believe this and I never will. I know you really well Sunnie, you are not that kind of girl. I know you didn’t want to make this decision and that you still love me very much like I do.” You turned around and glared at him angrily. “You don’t know me at all, I’m very unpredictable. I’m just trying to stop both of us from hurting too much; it’s what’s best for both of us… why can’t you be more understanding?” He laughed bitterly. “I am understanding but you think this is a relief for us do you? You think that you could cruelly throw me away and expect me to forgive and forget? You are just being selfish. Yes, maybe you would think that you would feel better after letting me go but have you considered my feelings?”

You didn’t know what to say so you just stood there. He was right; you were being selfish, trying to run away from the problem again and solving it your way, in return, hurting others along the way. Then he looked at you softly and grabbed your arm gently again. “No, I will answer that for you. There will be no relief and I could never forget. I don’t know if you will believe me but you are the best thing that could have ever happened to me and I’m not ready to let you go, never will I ever be ready to let you go. I don’t care how long I have to wait for you to come back, but I will always be right here waiting for you… Please…” You looked at him again and saw the sincerity in his eyes and gave in. He embraced you and you didn’t pull back. You felt something wet on your shoulder and looked up; you were surprised to see Sehun smiling but crying at the same time. He saw your confused look and said, “I’m just happy… so we are still together?” You nodded and whispered, “I’ve been stupid oppa and I’m so glad you came to knock some sense back into me and stopped me from making the stupidest mistake of my life…” He smiled as he lowered his head and we kissed. It was sweet and I just melted into it.

“Alright, alright guys, she has to go or she will miss her plane.” You broke the kiss when you heard Baekhyun speak and hugged him again before dragging your small luggage towards the check in. You were almost in when you heard Sehun call out. “I love you Sunnie!” You felt tears falling but you turned around and shouted, “Me too, and wait for me!” You saw him nod firmly and waved before he disappeared from your sight. You sighed and wiped the remaining tears away and made your way in. You were all good and got on the plane. Sitting next to the window, you looked at the sky and you thought, goodbye Korea and here I come Washington!

---

When I saw her disappearing through the terminal, I felt tears fall down my face again. Honestly, I was sad to see her go but I’m just glad we are back together and still have a chance. “Moving speech that was, I’m happy for you,” I looked towards the voice and saw Suho hyung smiling. I thanked him and looked to the sky and thought, please come back soon Sunnie, I miss you already… I looked back and saw everyone was already on the van and telling me to hurry up. I looked back at the check in one last time before running towards the van and got on before it started to move, pulling me further away from the girl I love…