Chapter 17

Cobwebs in my Heart

Once both of you got home, you got out all of your make-up kit and got started. You and Minyoo took turns in taking a shower and once you’ve all finished, you gathered in your room. Minyoo couldn’t stop giggling and kept on bouncing up and down. You were so frustrated because you are trying to do her make-up, “For one last time Minyoo, if you don’t sit still then I’m going to make you look like a panda and you can go to the party like that and impress Jongmin oppa.” The mentioning of Jongmin had a big effect on her and she stayed relatively still for the next 15 minutes.

You had applied light make-up for her because her skin was perfect and you didn’t want to ruin it. She let down her hair and you gently curled it so it was shiny and curly. You sprinkled her hair slightly with some gold sparkles and it looked gorgeous. She then put on the dress carefully, trying not to ruin her make-up and hair and stepped into the red high heels she bought. She looked so good that even she was surprised. Then you settled down to do your own make up. You did light make-up for yourself as well since you can’t stand having layers of thick make-up on.

You put your hair in a messy bun, letting a streak of hair fall down on the right. Then you clipped a white bow on top of your bun and curled the streak that fell down on your right. You stepped into your dress carefully, feeling the cool fabric against your skin. Then you got out your black and white stripy high heels and slipped them on as well. Minyoo almost spilled the water she was drinking when she saw how much you looked like a goddess. You grabbed your purse and everything you need and rushed downstairs with Minyoo.

You guys took a lot longer than you thought so Sehun and Jongmin oppa are going to be here soon. “When Sehun oppa is here, you are gonna really impress him with this outfit…” You lightly hit her on the arm and blushed a little. “You… can’t talk, you’ve got Jongmin oppa.” Now it’s Minyoo’s turn to go red as you smirked at her reaction whenever you about Jongmin oppa. You heard a car beep outside and both of you squealed like little high school girls. “Ok, deep breath Sunnie, we are going to be fabulous tonight!” Minyoo exclaimed and you nodded, agreeing with her.

The first thing you guys saw when you stepped outside was both guys leaning on the side of the car, looking extremely hot! You both blushed while looking at each other and waved while they just smirked. When you walked up to Sehun, He winked at you before whispering, his breath tickling your neck, giving you shivers down the back. “You look gorgeous tonight Sunnie!” You smiled and took his hand. Getting into the van, you saw there were already drinks and plates of food that they are bringing to the party. You can’t help feeling that it’s going to be a great night tonight.

 

A/N: sorry for the short chap, promise it would be longer next time :) ^-^