Sunrie is a *****

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

“Annyoung oppas, practising hard this morning are we?” I turned around and saw a grinning Sunrie. We all heard a soft gasp behind coming from Sunkyung and all 12 of us immediately realised that she is still a bit scared of Sunrie so automatically, all of us began to shift in front of Sunkyung to block her from Sunrie. Sunrie raised an eyebrow at our sudden movement, “Protective much?” when she saw Sunkyung at the back, looking shocked, she smirked a bit more. “Well, well, no wonder, what do we have here? Little Shin Sunkyung is practising? I would like to see you dance and sing, it would be a really funny sight wouldn’t it?” She laughed at this with her friends while Sunkyung was blushing with tears in her eyes. She is trying to stay strong but somehow I feel that she’s been through enough in her life already and it’s hard for her to hold it in.

“Stop it, it’s not funny, I’m sure she would be way better than you Sunrie at any day.” Sehun suddenly stepped up and glared at Sunrie while saying this. I can’t feel a bit jealous when I saw the relief on Sunkyung’s face because Sehun stood up for her. Why is it always him? Suho, you can’t think like this, he is your friend! I mentally scold myself but couldn’t get rid of the jealous feeling. I saw Sunrie looking at me and smiling and I gave her a disgusted look. She laughed again and looked back at Sunkyung. “I heard that you are going to audition to become a trainee tomorrow, well, good luck, we can have a good competition then. That is IF you can get in.” She blew a kiss at us and we all ducked, she laughed and slammed the door.

Sunkyung came out behind us and tugged on my sleeve. She looked like a helpless child and I can’t help looking softly at her. “Suho oppa, you know you guys really pissed her off, and this isn’t going to be good…” I put a hand on her shoulder and stared at her baby like face. So perfect and so innocent… “Don’t worry; it’s going to be fine, you have us behind your back so if she dares to touch you, I’m sure no one in EXO would allow it.” She smiled and nodded. “Well, you did really good, how about practising it again to fix up some slack moves?” I looked over and Sehun who looked a bit… blank. I knew he was jealous that we were being really intimate. Gladly, Sunkyung didn’t realise a thing and she cheerfully agreed to it. Sehun looked at me again before looking away. I sighed and followed them into position.

---

Suho hyung and Sehun are not shy at fighting over Sunkyung. Although they didn’t make anything obvious but I can see that they both really like her. Sunkyung is still oblivious and I sighed. Why can’t you man up D.O? What are you waiting for? Do you want Suho hyung and Sehun to take Sunkyung away from you? I shook my head and concentrated on dancing. Baekhyun nudged me from behind and I peered over my shoulder and mouthed a what. Unknowingly, he moved closer to me when we changed positions and whispered, “What’s up with you man? Your moves are slacker than usual and your voice is really soft, like you are not concentrating…” “I’m fine,” I whispered a simple reply and went back to dancing.