Trouble? Not Again...

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

We were all so amazed at how good she is. I never knew there was this side of her. Once the music started, her expressions changed completely and as she danced to the song, she never missed a beat, doing all of our moves perfectly and sung all the notes perfectly. She was just… amazing! Baekhyun hyung nudged me and whispered. “Neh Sehun, is this really the Sunkyung that we know that is our stylist and make-up artist?” I gulped and whispered back, “I… don’t really know…” Once the song is finished, she stood there with her hands on her hips, panting hard while we were all silent. “So… what did you think oppas? Am I good enough to be a trainee?” She turned to us. Honestly, she looked hot, not hot as in sweaty but hot! Some of her perfectly smooth hair sticking onto her forehead and her tight practice clothes showing perfect figure, man!

“Eh… yeah, you are… eh… really good…” Kris hyung stuttered and this is the first time I’ve seen him do that, losing his cool and all that. Suddenly, I became excited. “With those moves and that voice, I wonder why the manager hasn’t spotted you before.” She laughed and thanked me. After my outburst, everyone stood up to congratulate her. She smiled around and then her eyes stopped on me. I gave her a thumb up and she giggled before turning around to talk to the very excited Tao that keeps on jumping up and down like a monkey. I smiled to myself, so telling the manager about her talent was the right thing to do, and she is really happy.

“Well, do you want to do the song with us once so you get the right feel, not that you weren’t already perfect?” Luhan hyung suggested and my eyes shone, now that’s a good idea. She cheerfully agreed. “There’s so much I still have to learn so that would be good.” She prepped her iPod and nodded while we took our places. Ever so often in the song, my eyes would flick to her. To her perfectly concentrated face and see that she is really trying hard. She fitted in really well with all of us and if she would dress in boys’ clothes, she could pass as one of the EXO members. I smiled at that and looked away.

---

I heard music coming from the EXO oppas practice room. “Hey Sunrie, I heard all 12 EXO oppas are practising together today, want to go and watch?” My friends call and I smirked. “Of course, I wouldn’t miss it. Just remember all of you, don’t you dare hit on Suho and Sehun oppa because they are mine.” I saw the other girls gulp and laughed. We opened the door and walked in quietly, I smiled knowing that they have no idea that we are here. Surprise oppas! Before I could grab my perfect chance, I was shocked to see Sunkyung amongst the oppas, dancing to ‘Mama’, her voice ringing. God she has a gorgeous voice. I scold myself for thinking this, remember Sunrie, you hate her guts and besides, you are so much better than her. Time to have a little play, thinking about this, a smile automatically formed on my face. Sunkyung, you messed with the wrong person, now you are going down.