The Little Things that You Notice...

Cobwebs in my Heart

My Dear readers!! i'm finally back to updating, since i've had a little internet connection problem during the last storm and since i've been on biology camp, i haven't been able to update, here it is, hope u all keep reading, comment and subscribe would be most appreciated!

 

Once I got home last night, the guys were asking me none stop about the party and if anything had happened between Sunkyung and me. Suho and D.O hyung were really quiet but I didn’t really take any notice of it. Probably tired, I told myself as I walked up to my room, grinning my head off. The next day I woke up, feeling refreshed and energetic. Before anyone would wake me up, I was already washed and made my bed before making my way downstairs for breakfast.

“Wow, our maknae is awake early for once. What’s gotten into you?” Baekhyun hyung teased and I poked my tongue out at him. Suho hyung placed our breakfast on the table and smiled around. “Hurry and eat everyone, we have a busy day ahead so we have to be at the company early.” All through breakfast we were quiet, trying to finish quickly and get ready. Slowly, my thoughts wondered to Sunkyung, wondering if she is going to be at the company today. I finished the last bit of my food and trotted upstairs. I’m in a great mood today and I think everyone noticed that, well, let them notice, I laughed to myself.

We got into the van and headed towards the company. I was sitting in between Suho hyung and D.O hyung and I don’t know why it’s so awkward. It feels like that they are not happy about something that I’ve done; can it be because I went out with Sunkyung? I shook the thoughts away, no way, why would hyungs be jealous, it’s not like they like her or something. “Wow, our maknae is quiet today, growing more mature now are we? Maybe because you want to show Sunkyung-shi that you are more than just an immature kid?” Kai hyung exclaimed with a smirk and I rolled my eyes before carefully looking at Suho and D.O hyung. As expected, they have this tense expression on. I’m not sure whether they heard Kai hyung’s comment or not. I will find out what’s going on, I thought quietly to myself as we arrived.

Once our van entered the parking lot, we saw someone familiar getting out of her car. “Sunkyung-shi!” Xiu Min called. She heard his voice and turned around. Seeing that it’s us, she smiled and waved, making my insides melt. I didn’t know that I had a silly grin on my face already just by seeing her. “Annyoung oppas how are you?” She beamed around at us. She must in a good mood like me. As we were walking in, my feet automatically fell into steps beside her and as she saw me, she grinned and we started to talk. It’s just so easy being with her now; I can get a little shy at times but not that much anymore.

“Oppa, do well in practice alright? I will be cheering for you, fighting oppa!” She pumped her fist in the air and I laughed. She can be immature if she wants to sometimes; I chuckled and ruffled her hair, earning a groan from her. “I just fixed my hair minutes ago oppa, now look what you’ve done…” She pouted and I laughed again. “Mianhe, mianhe, anyways, you will always look good no matter what your hair or clothes look like.” I winked and she blushed a little. We bid our goodbye when we entered our separate practice rooms and before she walked away, I called out, “I still haven’t forgotten about that thing, I will tell manager soon.” She smiled and mouthed a thank you before disappearing into her office. I sighed in contentment.