So It Is Time...

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

You zipped up the last of your luggage and looked around your empty room. Today is the day where you will take the plane to Washington. You were downcast and very upset but tried to be cheerful for Minyoo but so far, it’s not working. You sighed as you dragged all your stuff downstairs, setting them beside the door so when the van comes, it will be easier to move them onto the vehicle. “Have you got everything? Passport? Phone…” You smiled at Minyoo and nodded, “Don’t worry, I’ve got everything…” Then both of you fell silent. It’s been real awkward between you two ever since you announced the news of you moving back to Washington and even though you guys are still best friends, you can’t help noticing that there were more silences and uncomfortableness around you two.

Outside, the van beeped the horn and you both proceeded into moving the luggage, preoccupied with something so it’s less awkward. Then you both got in and the driver drove towards the airport. You held onto a little porch tightly and closed your eyes. Inside the porch was the necklace that Sehun gave you on your birthday. It was weird that the day you broke up with Sehun, the chain of the necklace broke and the heart was bent. It’s just like your love and relationship with Sehun, and like both of your hearts, broken and tattered. Even though it’s no longer wearable, you still treasured it and love it to bits because the necklace was one of those things that would remind you of Sehun and everything good that happened while you were with him.

“We are here Sunkyung wake up,” You heard Minyoo’s voice and sat up, rubbing your sleepy eyes. You had thought about Sehun and unknowingly, fell asleep dreaming about him. You dragged yourself off the taxi and put all your stuff on a trolley before making your way inside with Minyoo. There is still an hour till you have to pass through terminal so you guys wondered around the shops in the airport and had some food before sitting down on some comfortable armchairs. “Call me when you land, and contact me at least twice a week to fill me in on how you are doing. For goodness sake take care of yourself while you are there. Since I’m not there, I don’t trust those people who work for you to take care of you because some of them don’t even know how to take care of themselves.” You giggled and nodded while Minyoo pouted angrily. “You are still laughing at this time? Sheesh, you sure are relaxed and carefree.” You smiled, knowing that you both will be alright now, “You are like my mum Minyoo…”

“Passengers flying with Korean Airline, from Seoul to Washington, you can now make your way and check in at terminal 8, thank you.” You heard the announcement and got up. “I guess that’s me. Even though there is still about 20 mins to spare, it’s good to get in early and settle down.” Minyoo nodded and tears filled her eyes when she hugged you. Honestly, you were already missing her. “Take care Sunnie, I will miss you… and I speak for all the boys.” You were about to say something when you heard footsteps running towards you two. “Don’t need to speak for all of us; we are here to speak for ourselves.” You looked up in shock at the faces of EXO and stared straight into the mesmerising eyes of Sehun’s.