Starting Today, You are a Trainee!

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

“What!!??” You had to move the phone away from your ear because Minyoo was screaming into the phone. “Omo, I’m so proud of you Sunnie! And that Sunrie, I will get her one day you’ll see.” “Thanks, but can you lower your voice a little because my ear is hurting.” You sighed while Minyoo laughed on the other end. “Anyways, so can you make it to dinner, I know these days you’ve been preoccupied with something else, or someone else…” You smirked, knowing that Minyoo is sure to blush on the other end of the phone whenever you mention Jongmin oppa. “Ah… of… course I can make it to dinner, it’s not like I’m busy… or anything like that…” You giggled and told her you were going home soon.

“What’s with all the giggling and teasing?” Kai came up to you and asked while you winked. “It’s a secret, Minyoo’s secret… Even though you guys are like besties now, I don’t think she would want me to tell you…” Kai rolled his eyes and walked away. “So Ms trainee, what are you going to do now? The first little bit of your trainee life is always fun and exciting.” Sehun raised an eyebrow and it’s your turn to roll your eyes. “I could see the sarcasm coming miles away. I don’t really know, maybe I will get some rest at home, do some homework and assignments and we will go from there.” “Ah! You are running away from practice!” You smacked Chanyeol on the head and scowled while the others laughed.

“NO! I’ve just had enough excitement for the day so I’m taking a break and doing some things normal and boring.” Chanyeol poked his tongue out at you and you sighed at his immatureness. You packed up everything and slung your bag over your shoulder. “Well, practice hard boys and I will be leaving first, see you guys tonight.” The boys waved cheerfully while Sehun ran to catch up with you. “Hey Sehun oppa, I thought I said goodbye already, what are you doing?” You looked at him, puzzled. He winked and took your huge bag. “Neh oppa…” “Don’t worry, I will send you home, not safe for a girl to walk alone carrying such a big bag. If you run into danger, you can’t even run fast. But I’m a guy so if I carry the bag and we run into danger; you can run and get help…” You rolled your eyes, “So dramatic oppa but sorry to disappoint you, that is not going to happen any time soon and by the way, it’s not night time.” 

“It’s good to be cautious.” He winked and you looked away. To be honest, you were kinda glad he is sending you home. Even though you thought he was silly thinking something is going to happen, you can’t help feeling warm and fuzzy inside that he cares so much about you. On the way home, you guys talked about all kinds of things, from school to trainee life and everything else that popped up. “Are you ready to become the most awesome trainee ever?” Sehun shouted and pumped his fists in the air, earning weird looks from people passing. You giggled and smacked his arm, “not so loud oppa, you are going to let the whole world know that I’ve become a trainee.” “And there will be people wanting your autographs almost immediately and you will be famous. All the guys would come knocking at your door…” He trailed off and looked blank. Your heart started to pump and you blushed, “That won’t happen, and besides, I won’t say yes to any of them…” Sehun smiled at you… “Ah...”