The strikes again...

Cobwebs in my Heart

As you got to know EXO-M better, they are actually equally as nice as EXO-K as you expected. The baby faced guy was named Luhan, there is this guy with a bun like face and his name is Xiu Min. The leader of EXO-M is named Kris and he may have seemed cold to Sunrie but he is actually quite nice to you and has this killer smile. Lay and Chen are both really shy and doesn’t like to talk a lot while the maknae of EXO-M named Tao is really cheerful. So totally different to Sehun, you thought as you mentally slapped yourself, why would you think about him… Still you couldn’t believe that Sunrie is actually a trainee here, you wondered who would actually want her to be a trainee.

“So, how old are you?” Kris oppa asked. “I’m turning 18 this year… so I’m younger than all of you.” “You can call us oppas!” Tao exclaimed and you laughed at his enthusiasm. “Alright, oppas, you better go back to practice or you’d get into trouble. I have to go anyways, work hard!” You cheered and they chuckled. You had forgotten about the little incident with Sunrie because even though you now work alongside an enemy, you’ve got 6 oppas to back you up now. You smiled brightly as you left the room. You smile left your face almost immediately when you saw who was out there.

“So… having fun with the EXO oppas? You know, if I were you, I wouldn’t get too close to them, you little .” Sunrie glared at you. You didn’t back down and smiled at her, making her more annoyed. “Are you sure you aren’t talking about yourself sunbae?” Your smart come back had really pissed her off. She grabbed both of your wrists and slammed you against the wall, making a big sound. You scrunched up your face in pain since your wrists are still not completely healed from your previous incident with her. Looking towards the door, you hoped the EXO-M oppas would come to your rescue but obviously, the music was really loud so they couldn’t hear you. You tried to be smart by putting on a mocking smile, “What with you and wrists sunbae?” She glared at you.

“No one is going to save you this time ! You mess with me at school and here, you are in big trouble.” Sunrie hissed. Just as you were about to lose hope, a voice cried out. “Stop that, what do you think you are doing?” You looked up and stared surprisingly at Sehun. “Sehun…oppa…” Sunrie dropped your wrists and your legs gave away beneath you. EXO-K came up one by one. Suho and D.O helped you up and you smiled weakly, trying not to show that your wrists are burning. D.O oppa looked worriedly at your wrists and gently touched them making you flinch. He glared at Sunrie and she opened to say something but Suho stepped in.

“Did you do this? Why do I even ask? I can see perfectly clear” He stared at her while she just gulped. “Get out of here before I lose my temper!” Sehun oppa spoke and glared as she stumbled away. Then, Sehun oppa came up to you and examined your wrists. “It doesn’t seem broken; it’s just red and swollen. I will take you get them bandaged.” You shook your head as you blushed. “It’s… ok oppa, I can go myself…” “Not another word let the maknae go with you just in case you get cornered again. Don’t worry, She’s always been that mean.” You sighed and said, “I know, she is my sunbae at my university. And to speak the truth, just a few days before, she did the same thing to my wrists that’s why they are acting up again…” The boys stared at you unbelievingly. “Well, if she does that to you again, we won’t let her get away with it and her trainee journey might just end here. Besides, our maknae won’t take no for an answer. He hardly loses his temper so he can protect you.” Baekhyun oppa winked and I blushed again. In a way, you were glad that you have 12 oppas behind you now.

So that’s why Sunrie was so scared and took off when Sehun claimed to lose his temper, he must be real scary when he does lose it. You looked at his determined face as he led you downstairs nervously. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you get hurt again, trust me ok?” He smiled and you felt more relaxed and nodded. You seemed closer all of a sudden and you had to thank Sunrie for that but only that and nothing else… you chuckled to the thought and Sehun looked at you weirdly and you cleared your throat. He shrugged and took your arm…