Just When You Think Everything Is Perfect...

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

It’s already been so long since you first met the EXO boys and many fun things happened when you guys were together and since you got together with Sehun. Every day of your life is filled with laughter, happiness and fun. You no longer feel lonely with Sehun trailing after you all the time and the boys cheering you up no matter what with their goofiness. As you were writing in your diary at night, you thought back to those days that you were alone with Minyoo and how your apartment would feel so big and empty that you felt nauseous just by sitting on the couch in the living room but now, most of the time, your apartment is filled with the EXO boys and laughter. You sighed in contentment and looked outside to the clear night sky. You turned off the lights in your room and made your way up to the roof. Then you sat there, looking at the stars.

“Thanks mum, thanks dad, for bringing these people into my life to take care of me. I’m really grateful and although I miss you two terribly, I can live better now and be more positive. I no longer cry myself to sleep and I always feel safe with one guy or another. Minyoo is doing great as well, both in her studies, work and love life. We are all good, so don’t need to worry…” You whispered as you looked at the two stars that shone ever so bright, believing that they are your parents, watching you from above and smiling. “Up here again? Honestly, you should put on more clothes, you might get a cold and then Sehun oppa will scowl at me for not taking care of you better. You should know he’s getting more protective of you every day.” You laughed and thanked Minyoo for the coat before looking at the sky again. “It’s so unbelievable that our lives are perfect now isn’t it? I mean, I really can’t imagine what would have happened if we haven’t met the boys and stuff… I mean, how would I have survived?” Minyoo giggled and sighed.

“Yeah, can’t you see that Sehun oppa is even changing to be more responsible for you? But I think it is a bless to meet them and become best friends with them.” You nodded sincerely and stood up. “Come on, we should go back in, it’s getting really cold outside.” Minyoo followed you carefully as you both made your way back into the house and sat in the kitchen while you made a hot cuppa for you both. As you settled back with a sigh, your phone suddenly rang. Who could be calling me at this time of the night? You were confused but you thought it was Sehun who is calling for his daily check up on you to see that you are alright. “Better not keep Sehun oppa waiting,” Minyoo winked and you slapped her lightly on the arm before picking up. “Yeobseo…”

You face became serious as you listened to the person on the other end speak, you felt anger rising up and you scrunched up your fists into tight balls. Minyoo realised there was something wrong and looked at you worriedly. “Arasso, that’s fine, I will take care of it.” You hang up and sat down onto the chair hard while Minyoo gently shook you. “What’s the matter Sunnie? Are you ok? Is everything ok with Sehun…?” “It wasn’t Sehun oppa,” You spoke with a poker face. “It was my parent’s fashion company…”