Chapter 13

Cobwebs in my Heart

We were just having a break when we heard a loud bang. We were startled and quickly ran out to see what’s going on. When I saw Sunrie hurting Sunkyung, I felt my blood start to boil. “Stop that, what do you think you are doing?” I ran up and cried before I knew what was going on. I saw the startled face of Sunrie’s. “Sehun…oppa…” She stuttered. I can see that all the members are quite mad at her. Sunrie is always this mean; we really can’t take it anymore. After we got rid of her, I walked up to Sunkyung who was looking quite pale holding her wrists.

Fast forward~~

I took her arm and I can see she blushed a little but for now, I don’t really care because I’m worried sick of her wrists. I will make Sunrie pay if Sunkyung is really hurt. I waited there while she got both her wrists bandaged. Every time she winces from pain, my heart scrunches up. Finally done, I saw her sigh and got up. Colours are returning to her cheeks but she still looked pale. She forced a smile at me and said, “I’m going home now oppa thanks for coming with me. You have to go back to practice right?” “I can send you home…” “No, it’s ok oppa, you’ve done so much for me already, thanks for saving me. I don’t want to be a trouble…” She smiled nicely at me. The word oppa sound so good coming from her, without knowing, a smile crept onto my face and I nodded.

“Well… be careful ok?” She nodded and bowed, causing me to blush a little. Well, here I am, back to my shy self… She turned to walk away and waved. I gave a half-hearted wave and once she disappeared from my sight, I bounced up and down in joy!

---

I watched as Sehun and Sunkyung made their way downstairs. Obviously she was in a lot of pain. I shook my head and frowned. I didn’t know that Sunrie could be this mean to Sunkyung, and we certainly didn’t know that Sunrie would be Sunkyung-shi’s sunbae. I felt upset that Sunkyung got hurt and I couldn’t do anything to help. I was surprised at my thoughts, since we just met… I couldn’t quite put my hand on why I was being this caring towards Sunkyung but I just… am. “Suho hyung, time to go back in,” Kai appeared beside me and nudged me. I nodded slightly and turned to look at the elevator one more time before I walked away.

From that moment, I suddenly knew what that feeling was. Maybe it was… love?!

---

You made your way home and dropped heavily onto your bed. Minyoo heard you in the study and came running. “How was the…” She saw your wrists that are still swollen and her voice trailed off. Then she started to look really pissed off and walked up to you. “I demand an answer, who did this??” She pointed at your wrists and you rolled your eyes. “Dramatic much? Don’t worry; I just hurt it, no big deal.” She stared at you. After a while, she said, “You know I don’t buy that crap Sunkyung. If anyone hurts my bestie, they will have to answer to me!”

You laughed and patted her on the head. “Don’t worry, I’m fine really.” She stared at you hard, and you began to feel pressure. “Ok, tell me now or I will go to SM and find out myself.” you sighed and fell silent. She sat down beside you and waited patiently. “Well…. There is this girl… she kinda hates me for some bizarre reason…” She began to look a bit annoyed. So you quickly added “but I’ve got the EXO oppas behind me so I’ll be fine working in SM.” She sighed and looked at you. You were crossing your fingers behind your back, hoping the next bit of information you are about to give her won’t set her off. “And… that girl is… our sunbae.” You saw drop open in disbelief.

“You’ve GOT to be joking! What is she doing at SM? Flirting?” You sighed and looked at Minyoo. “Nope, not joking and you are right and wrong. She is flirting but she is also a trainee there…” Minyoo stood up and stomped her feet. “Who would hire her? She is a…” “I know what she is Minyoo, don’t worry, I will be fine. Like I told you, I have the EXO oppas behind me because they dislike her as much as I do so it’s fine.” Minyoo finally calmed down and plonked down beside you with a sigh.

“You’ve got to take care of yourself, because I might not be there for you all the time. So…” You cut her off and assured her that it’s fine and she nodded before going down to the kitchen to start dinner while you continued to lie on the bed. Slowly, your thoughts turned to your parents. You thought of all the time you’ve been upset, sad or angry, they’ve always been here to cheer you up and with Minyoo by your side as well, your life was easier. Now it just seems so hard to get everything right. You put your hands up to shade your eyes from the bright light, you were surprised to find that your cheeks and your eyes are wet. You didn’t even realise you were crying until now.

A/N: sorry for not updating for so long!! i've been so busy with school stuff!!! please forgive me! continue to support by subscribing and commenting plz!! love ya all so much :) i got new subscribers both for this story and my old one so thank you! I've decided to not come up with title for chapters b/c different chapters are in different people's views so it's confusing. Also, sorry there won't be a pic at the start and if one of you could make me a poster and teach me how to use it, i would be so happy     ^-^ thx