Meeting EXO-K

Cobwebs in my Heart

I burst into the room with such force that the door rattled. The rest of EXO-K stared at you like you were an alien from another planet. “You know, if you break that door, the manager will kill you. So what’s the rush?” Kai raised an eyebrow. I took a deep breath, calming my racing heart and stuttered. “I saw her… it’s… Sunkyung…” They all stared at me again with a confusing look. “And… What about her?” Chanyeol asked, holding back laughter. I had nothing to say to that so I just opened and closed my mouth like a gold fish.

“Looks like our maknae is in love!” Baekhyun smirked and slapped me on the back a little too hard. I winced and glared at him. “I’m… not in love, I’m just… anyways, aren’t we practising?” Suho hyung noticed how embarrassed and uncomfortable I am with this subject because he suddenly stepped in. “Yep, time to practice guys, no slackers this time!” Everyone turned their attention to him and started to warm up. I sighed and was so glad that he was the leader and everyone listened to him.

While we were practising, the manager came in. “Well done boys, that was very good work. Anyways, I wanted to pause you for a minute and introduce someone to you. This person will be very important to you guys from now on and she will be taking the role of being your fashion stylist and make-up artist. Please make Sunkyung-shi feel welcomed.” I was shocked and was rooted to the ground. I didn’t know that she would be here so soon… What do I say to her? What if I looked like a sweating mess? Aish, why do I care about presenting myself to her anyways? While I was thinking, she had come up to all of us and smiled around.

“Hey, my name is Shin Sunkyung and I will be your fashion stylist and make-up artist from now on. Please take care of me and… yeah. I’m turning 18 this year so I’m younger than all of you.” Before I could say something, Suho hyung, as the leader of our team had stepped forward and shook her hand. “Welcome Sunkyung-shi. Since you are younger than us, you can call us oppas.” She slightly blushed and nodded before looking around at each of us. “She will be meeting EXO-M soon so you guys can talk to her now for a bit and get to know her.” Her eyes stopped on me when the manager was talking and from her facial expression, I know she recognised me from the elevator. I blushed furiously and put my head down while Chanyeol nudged me.

“Well, I must go back to my office; I’ve got stuff to do. Now, Sunkyung, when it’s 10 past, you can make your way to the last room down the corridor and the one on the left is the room that EXO-M is in, you can introduce yourself to them since you can speak Mandarin as well so you will be fine.” She nodded and bowed. I kept quiet in the next 10 minute of the conversation. She is a really cheerful person, can be a little shy at times but really nice and open. However, there is this sadness I see in her eyes whenever we mention her parents but she never complained. She never talked about her parents so I expected something is up but didn’t want to ask and hurt her.

Soon she left the room to meet EXO-M and we were all back to practising… \

A/N: Hey guys, i'm back with more chapter, please continue to support me by subscribing and commenting thank you so much! Love you all ^-^