First look of SM and interview

Cobwebs in my Heart

The next week for you were all about hard work. All your assessments are in and you didn’t want to fail any of your subjects since you were the good student. You had no time what so ever to think about getting a partner for the party. Minyoo had asked Jongmin oppa and he had been more than happy to say yes. You were happy for them; they were a pretty sweet couple. It was time for English, you sighed as you made your way to your locker to get your books. “Hey babe, what do you have now?” Minyoo skipped up to you and almost shouted in your ears. You winced and lightly punched her on the arm before replying: “You don’t have to make me deaf but I’m having English now.” She’s been in a good mood ever since Jongmin oppa agreed to go to the party with her and always skipping around the place.

“Well, I’ve got dance with Jongmin oppa and we are teamed up for a couple dance…” She trailed off and laughed, her smirk never leaving her face. You rolled your eyes. To be honest, you were kinda jealous of Minyoo. You had another passion which is for dance and singing. It is really unfortunate that you couldn’t do dance and singing lessons this semester. You shrugged the thought off. Anyways, you had to go to SM today to meet up with who was now your manager as well. The bell rang and you quickly made your way to your class. You were extremely glad that you had got a job so easily. I will do really well Sunkyung, fighting! You gave yourself a mental encouragement and smiled.

---

The afternoon came quick; Minyoo couldn’t go with you to SM as she waved apologetically and disappeared with Jongmin oppa. You shook your head and walked off. You got your car and with the address besides you, you drove towards the company. When you got there, you were suddenly getting nervous. You had wished that Minyoo could be with you for moral support but guess she’s busy with her… stuff. You smiled and walked in, finding yourself a bit lost at how big the building was.

“Excuse me, but I’m looking for Mr Xxx.” You said shyly to the woman at the front desk. She smiled at you warmly and replied, “Oh yes, you must be the new girl working here. Well, he is on floor 6; the elevator is up that way. He will be expecting you in the second office at the right.” You smiled and thanked her before making your way to the elevator. Once you got on, you pressed 6 and waited for the door to close when someone suddenly stopped it and stepped in. A really young boy stepped in beside you and when he saw you, his expression turned blank.

You smiled nicely at him and looked away, not particularly comfortable that he was staring at you intensely. You both stepped out at the same level, he walked into a practice room. He must be a trainee or something. You turned to the right and saw a closed door. You gulped a little, getting nervous all of a sudden. You knocked twice and waited. “Come in,” A deep voice said. You opened the door and peeked in.

You went in and sat down. He began the interview almost immediately and you answered his questions as best as you can. “Well, you are perfect for the job like I said before, so here is who you will be working with…” You were holding your breath, “EXO”

 

A/N: hope you all like my plot so far, please comment and subsribe thanks and NO PLAGERISING!!