How hard can it be to find a date?

Cobwebs in my Heart

You slipped on the dress. It fitted perfectly and the material felt so smooth as it glided across your body. You fixed your belt and stepped out. Minyoo turned around, “Hey, you found a…” dropped open as she stared at you. You were getting uncomfortable and cleared your throat, bringing her out of her trace. “You… Look… Amazing!!” She cooed as she rushed up to you, almost knocking you to the ground with a bear hug. You laughed and patted her on the back before telling the lady that you wanted this dress. You both were very happy that you found the perfect dress.

“Now all we have to do is get a date!” Minyoo wondered out loud. A date… You thought hard and shook your head. You were a lovely girl but it was extremely hard for you to find a date because for some reason, when someone asks you out, you would reject them. You sighed and looked at Minyoo and saw that she was blushing hard. You smirked and nudged her, “I know who you are thinking, just ask him, he will say yes…” Minyoo slapped me and said, “Well, Jongmin oppa is really popular, I don’t think…” “Don’t worry, just ask, you never know what will happen.” She nodded and looked away.

What about me? You thought as you fidgeted with your necklace. Oh well, I will find someone, if not, I will just go by myself… You guys stopped by the bubble tea shop and each got a cup to sip on the way home. You drove back home and both of you were so tired that you went straight into your separate rooms. You hung your dress up and smiled looking at it. Then you dropped heavily onto your bed and sighed for the hundredth time.

You started to think about your parents. They always slip into your mind when you are tired, by yourself or feeling lonely. You are thinking of how proud they would be of you if they were here, seeing you standing strong even though there were many hardships in your life. You got up and picked up a picture frame. There was a photo of you and your parents when you were about 10 years old. How much fun you had on that day when you went to the theme park with them. You hugged the frame close to you as tears began streaming down your face. You didn’t bother with wiping the tears off, you dropped into an endless sleep with your parents occupying your dream.

---

“Sehun, we have a photo shoot tomorrow, so get some rest.” Suho hyung yelled from the kitchen. I sighed and got up from the couch. I’ve been staring at the blank TV screen for ages, thinking about the girl with the tiger print dress. She never left my mind. So her name is Sunkyung, I thought, it really suited her! I let a little smile creep onto my face and walked into my room. I settled into my bed and sighed. This is going to be a long night, she’s never going to leave my mind now… I grinned and thought. “See you in my dream tonight Sunkyung…”

 

A/N: sorry i haven't updated for so long, been very busy with exams, please subscribe and comment thanks ^-^