Chapter 20

Cobwebs in my Heart

Why is it so bright? You blinked until your eyes adjusted to the light that is already pouring into your window. You recalled the event last night and you smiled to yourself. It was just so easy being with Sehun and you really did enjoy last night and it is the first night you haven’t cried yourself to sleep, thinking about your parents. You actually had a good sleep. Guess I have Sehun oppa to thank for, you thought as you got up and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Downstairs, you can hear Minyoo cooking breakfast and humming a tune. She must have had a good time with Jongmin oppa then, you giggled and pretended to be sleepy and went down.

When she saw you, she bounced up to you and gave you a big hug before ushering you towards the table. You saw all kinds of food there and smiled. “Well, someone is in a good mood?” You raised an eyebrow while she shrugged. “Aren’t we all though?” She smirked at you and you rolled your eyes. “So… tell me everything that happened? Did something… magical happen between you two?” You almost choked on your food as you gulped half a glass of juice down. “Yah! What are you thinking? We are just friends and we had fun, that’s all.” Even though you were saying this, you felt a sense of guilt of not telling Minyoo everything. Your mind immediately flashed to last night when he kissed you on the forehead when he dropped you off home. You blushed at how intimate you guys have been last night at the party.

Minyoo seemed to have realised something and smirked. You looked at her and said, “If you keep on smirking, you will get wrinkles.” She slapped you on the arm and went back to eating breakfast. “So… what about you with Jongmin oppa then? Haven’t seen you guys at all during the party.” She blushed and cleared . It was your turn to smirk at her while she gulped under you stare. “Well… he… did kiss me…” You started laughing and asked again, “Where?” She was starting to really blush hard. “Well… on the… lips… and stuff.” You chuckled and hugged her, “So happy for you Min!” She laughed and thanked you.

“So whatcha doing today?” After breakfast, Minyoo asked you. Honestly you didn’t know. “Eh… I don’t actually know, maybe go to SM and check out the boys since they might be at practice or something.” Minyoo smiled and teased, “Not just there to check the BOYS are we? Maybe a certain BOY?” You poked your tongue out at her and went upstairs. “I’m going to change now and go, aren’t you supposed to be meeting Jongmin oppa in about… half an hour?” You reminded her and you could hear her squeal downstairs. “OMO, I totally forgot! I’m going to be late!!”

You laughed at her silliness and got dressed yourself and made your bed. You were wearing a simple but cute white and light blue dress with hair in a messy bun. Then you grabbed your purse and was about to exit your bedroom door when you heard the door slam. If she unscrews that door, she’s going to pay! You thought and smiled. You got your car keys and drove to SM.