Graduation Time!~~

Cobwebs in my Heart

 

Sunshine poured through your window as you rubbed your sleepy eyes. It’s finally graduation time and you can’t wait. You lazily reached for your alarm clock that is on the desk beside your bed. That’s weird, the alarm didn’t ring at the time I set and now it’s… 10:30, the graduation ceremony should start in half an hour… WHAT! Your eyes snapped open as you thought and scrambled out of bed. Running into Minyoo’s room, you jumped on her as she stirred. “What the heck are you doing?” She rubbed her eyes sleepily and stared at you. You pointed at the alarm clock and when she saw what time it was, her eyes widened and she let out a scream. You covered your ears and rushed into your room while she was mumbling loudly in her room.

“Stupid alarm clocks, I swear I will smash every single one in the house when I get back tonight!” You giggled while trying to get ready really fast and look presentable. It was funny how both of your alarm clocks didn’t work on a day as important as this. You got your purse and got your car keys before rushing to the front door to put on your heels. “Come on Minyoo, we are late for the ceremony, which is not good because we are representatives to speak for the student body.” Minyoo started shrieking and you had to drag her to the car. You drove as quickly as possible and finally made it to the university. You parked your car and got out in a rush and ran into the great hall with Minyoo. You slumped into a seat once you got there, seeing that it was just starting.

“Omo, we will never have to do that again ever in our lives and boy am I glad!” Minyoo exclaimed while wiping at the sweat that formed on her forehead. You laughed out loud heartily as you heard the microphone being and the principal walked up to the stage to address everyone. The noise slowly died down and everyone turned their attention to the stage while Minyoo and you got up in a hurry, making your way backstage. You looked towards the entrance casually and was about to turn back when something caught your eye. Or more like some ones caught your eyes. Your eyes widened, it can’t be the EXO oppas can it? You shook your head and then looked again. When you saw no one, you dapped at your forehead and sighed. I must have been running too hard; I’m so tired that I’m beginning to hallucinate. “What’s the matter Sunnie? We have to go.” You turned to Minyoo with an apologetic expression. “Sorry, come on, let’s move.”

You both made it back stage and got out your speeches just as the principal announced for you to make the presentation. You took a deep breath, plastered a smile onto your faces and walked on with great confidence. Minyoo took the microphone for the principal and bowed while faced the audience and began the speech. You also picked up a microphone that was lying on the bench and smiled around at others. There were boys that winked at you and someone gently wolf whistled. You looked away, blushing slightly. Suddenly, you heard the student that whistled at you give a little scream. You were just in time to see someone in black giving the guy a hard punch to the arm and ran away. You were confused but scared as you turned a little to look at Minyoo while she looked at you back. You shuddered a little but turned back to your speech.